• 55(current)
Release [CMIK] TFC.tv addon - repo / updates / support
@seangworld 
To see your logfile, you can install Log Viewer addon : https://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:Log_Viewer_for_Kodi
You will have to set Debug mode to ON in the TFC.tv addon settings (Advanced > Debug)

If it's a playback issue, can you check in the addon settings:
- Advanced > Stream Server > "Enable stream server modification" > set it to OFF
- Advanced > Streaming Proxy > Use streaming proxy > set it to ON (keep default values for other Streaming Proxy settings)
- Advanced > Enable cache > set it to OFF
- Advanced > Display Tools > set it to ON

Go to TFC.tv addon home menu > Tools > click on "Clean cookies files" then go back to Kodi Home screen
Go back to TFC.tv addon (because we deleted cookies, it will normally try to login to TFC.tv) and try to watch a show (ex: By Category > Shows > Variety & Game > ASAP)

If this still doesn't work, try:
- Advanced > Stream Server > "Force best stream" > set it to OFF
- Advanced > Fingerprint ID > "Generate new fingerprint ID" > set it to ON

Go to TFC.tv addon and retry to watch a show

Last resort: try installing the v1.0 beta available in the repo : https://repo.cmik.me

Hope this will help.

Thanks in advance for your feedback.
The Kodi Logfile Uploader add-on (https://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:Kodi_Logfile_Uploader) is a better recommendation.

It allows both viewing of the log locally on the screen but also one-click uploading to our own pastebin site for link sharing here.

You can find it in the program add-ons section of the built-in official repo.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Thanks @DarrenHill 
I didn't know that addon  Wink
ok i tried everything except updating to the beta. in 1. i dont see a DISPLAY TOOLS anywhere. i also do not see where to view the log when tfc tells me to go look at it.

im not a kodi person, only use apks and only have it so my wife can watch tfc. we pay for tfc and its even blocked on our smart tv.

going to try and get the beta now...

thank you.
@seangworld 

After installing, restart your Kodi to restart the TFC.tv addon service to avoid eventual errors.
ill be back, i need to review how to update a friggin addon, its been too long.
ok display tools is in v1.0.....

AND ITS WORKING!!!!!

thank u so much, now my wife can stfu about it lol
Good to hear! Enjoy!
Folks, I have a new issue here. totally no sound on tfc app.  I also noticed navigating on kodi 16.1 has no sound at all.  I already pulled and plugged the HDMI cable, but no luck at all.
Edit:
It's fixed, it's my box's volume which was set to low.  Probably my daughter tinkered with its remote and put at at its lowest volume setting.
Hi,

I’m having issues on my video add on. Was playing tfc.tv but it says i’m missing a parameter and bad gateway. Our tv is sony.
(2018-12-21, 03:09)Ann24 Wrote: Hi,

I’m having issues on my video add on. Was playing tfc.tv but it says i’m missing a parameter and bad gateway. Our tv is sony.
Hi,
Is it a new install or was it working before?
Is your version up to date (v0.81)?
After what action do you get the error message?

Thanks in advance.
cmik,
    I used TFC just yesterday rev. 0.81 and just worked fine, then just this morning setting up on another laptop then TFC didn't work asking me if I wanted to login to my account, if I click yes then TFC will still fail but will show me the menu.
    I returned to the unit I used yesterday that was working, and tried it again then it had the same issue asking me if I wanted to login to my account and when I click yes will not login. So I was sure that add on rev 0.81 is not working again.
  I guess kapamilya is again changing things on their system preventing Kodi users to access.
Regards,
monf26
Anyone who wants to make their wife happy during the holidays, please take a look at this Github project https://github.com/OmerTu/GoogleHomeKodi#what-it-can-do
I have been using this for some time now and it works great! API is robust and extensible. My wife can now watch tfc marathon without bugging me to find the remote .
(2018-12-26, 07:42)Monf26 Wrote: cmik,
    I used TFC just yesterday rev. 0.81 and just worked fine, then just this morning setting up on another laptop then TFC didn't work asking me if I wanted to login to my account, if I click yes then TFC will still fail but will show me the menu.
    I returned to the unit I used yesterday that was working, and tried it again then it had the same issue asking me if I wanted to login to my account and when I click yes will not login. So I was sure that add on rev 0.81 is not working again.
  I guess kapamilya is again changing things on their system preventing Kodi users to access.
Regards,
monf26
Hi MOnf26,

Can you try : go to My Account (enable it through addon settings if you don't see it) > and Logout
Then restart the addon
Try to regenerate Fingerprint if this doesn't work.

Thanks in advance for your feedback.
cmik,
    REchecked tfc yesterday and today, now it's working fine again without doing anything on v0.81.
    Thanks for the quick reply, good work on this BTW.
Regards,
monf26
  • 55(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[CMIK] TFC.tv addon - repo / updates / support10