• 454(current)
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)
Merry Christmas together.....

Since Kodi 18 Rom Collection Browser is no longer listed among the program addons, but among the game addons.
Unfortunately there is no possibility to use the GameAddons when configuring the main menu.

@Slipass Please try the latest update.

Can anyone tell me how to disable the covers in the background for set?

I can't find this option anymore...I feel so stupid Sad
@meowmoo It is in the menu customizer for the background choice.

EDIT: Never mind you mean the one in the library view. I'll check the code and post again when I find it.
@meowmoo That option did not exist.

I just added it now to the background customizer. Please take a look and see if it is working the way that it should.

Thank you very much Mike!

Works fine! Thanks for being so super fast Smile
(2018-12-26, 22:08)mikeSiLVO Wrote: @Slipass Please try the latest update.
ImageImageImage
 Hi Mike,

thanks for your effort!!

Unfortunately I mean something else.
I can't set Rom Collection Browser as main menu item.
It no longer appears among the addons.
With other skins it still works.

Try setting it as a favorite in Kodi, that is how I was able to set the Prime Video android app to the main menu.
First of all... Happy holidays everybody!

@mikeSiLVO 

Thanks for taking the time and keep this great skin alive! 
Since this is the skin I use on a daily basis, I want to report this small bugs in case you have the time...

1. In the information progress bar, when it finishes displaying (after the allotted) time another small progress bar pops like for a second:

2. When one presses "pause" and "Alaska" is on, a double "paused" is displayed:

3. When a video is playing and "enter" is pressed, two progress bars appear:

Thanks for your time Mike.

Also, I would like to share two flags for any skin that allows it. Feel free to include them if you like them...

WEB-DL flag (look at it via link due to transparency)
Atmos1 flag
Atmos2 flag

Thanks Mike... and happy holidays...
@mikeSiLVO   ...  Thanks for the fixes.
Everything working flawlessly now!
(2018-12-27, 17:55)isamu.dragon Wrote: Try setting it as a favorite in Kodi, that is how I was able to set the Prime Video android app to the main menu.
Thank you for pointing that out.
With that it works and it is a good workaround but for the future the menu should be adjusted.
(2019-01-03, 03:59)lynxstrike Wrote: @mikeSiLVO   ...  Thanks for the fixes.
 Thanks mike, i test it also and it works for me too.
Hello and happy new year!

Madnox just rocks I'm using it for years (and it's the only Aeon Nox version keeping the spirit of the backgrounds I made years ago for the official Aeon Nox).
This skin is 99.9% perfect, the 0.1% missing for me is the font used in the home menu.
I'd like to change the font with a bolder one, like in Aeons Silvo or Spin… How and which .xml to modify please?

Best regards
Hello @mikeSiLVO, happy New Year!

I noticed that with the latest Leia nightly, the skin gets disabled when Kodi starts.  It seems that the minimum Kodi GUI version is now 5.14.0.  If you make that change in the addon.xml, you can re-enable the skin and use it without any problems.  I just wanted to make you aware, in case that you were not already.

As always, thanks for keeping this going! Smile

Regards,

Bart
(2019-01-03, 03:59)lynxstrike Wrote: @mikeSiLVO ... Thanks for the fixes.
(2019-01-03, 11:32)Slipass Wrote:  Thanks mike, i test it also and it works for me too.

Thanks for testing Smile

(2019-01-03, 23:07)N.O.W.A.L.L Wrote: Hello and happy new year!

Madnox just rocks I'm using it for years (and it's the only Aeon Nox version keeping the spirit of the backgrounds I made years ago for the official Aeon Nox).
This skin is 99.9% perfect, the 0.1% missing for me is the font used in the home menu.
I'd like to change the font with a bolder one, like in Aeons Silvo or Spin… How and which .xml to modify please?

Best regards

Pretty sure the font is the same. Can you post a screenshot of what you see in MadNox and another of what you want to see from SiLVO or Spin?

(2019-01-04, 20:56)bsoriano Wrote: Hello @mikeSiLVO, happy New Year!

I noticed that with the latest Leia nightly, the skin gets disabled when Kodi starts. It seems that the minimum Kodi GUI version is now 5.14.0. If you make that change in the addon.xml, you can re-enable the skin and use it without any problems. I just wanted to make you aware, in case that you were not already.

As always, thanks for keeping this going! Smile

Regards,

Bart

Yeah. The last nightly removed backward compatibility. Not sure how to handle it cause some folks like you and me update daily but some others wait. It is changed for me locally but I have not pushed it to Git yet. As long as everyone using Leia and this skin is on RC4 (?) or later than it should not be a problem.

Thoughts anyone?
  • 454(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)39