• 15(current)
Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019)
Hi,

I am having issues when clicking directly on "TV shows" on the menu.
It opens up like:

Is this the default and I need to configure it or is there something wrong?

I know it says click to configure but when i do the widgets have a "label" that is always displayed and doesnt change when i edit it.
@Scuzz FYI: Use the 'i' button in the editor's menu bar next time for automagically uploading and linking an image/photo/graphic. The img-tag does not work with webpage URLs.
(2019-01-04, 13:26)Scuzz Wrote: Hi,

I am having issues when clicking directly on "TV shows" on the menu.
It opens up like:

Is this the default and I need to configure it or is there something wrong?

I know it says click to configure but when i do the widgets have a "label" that is always displayed and doesnt change when i edit it.
 Selecting TV Shows shortcut from menu will get you to the tv shows hub (in the picture u uploaded), this gives you the opportunity to create independent widget exclusive to this hub.
You do this by clicking the button 'click to configure', choose whichever widget you want, then you can also set the label (a new button 'set label' will appear). When you're done configuring, in SkinSettings->Shortcuts-> Tick the 'lock hubs'.
This will shut the option to click & change the widgets you configured, and will remove any un-configured widgets from the screen - so you can smoothly just scroll the widgets themselves as in home screen.
If you want to get to the 'normal' tvshows video view, press right when on the 'tvshows' menu item, then u can choose from the option 'all tv shows'.
Alternatively you can create your own shortcut (via edit shortcut in skinsettings) and have menu item to get you directly to tvshows view.

Look here, I configured widgets, set the label I wanted - this is 1st pic, then locked hubs which is 2nd pic.
watch gallery
Thanks for the quick reply!

That has helped me a lot. I thought i had installed incorrectly.

Thanks again!
(2019-01-04, 10:33)buxtonlad Wrote: Absolutely loving the skin. Would it be possible to include animated lyrics please?
I can look into it if you explain a bit more what do you mean by animated lyrics, I haven't used kodi for music in a long time.
(2019-01-03, 16:23)cartman.dos Wrote:
(2019-01-03, 05:39)cscott1 Wrote:
(2019-01-02, 20:57)cartman.dos Wrote: Can you help me reproduce to further understand what's the underlying problem here? Is this error exclusive to this skin?
BTW the last time I streamed netflix (exported with netflix input stream) on the skin it went fine on my end.

PS, saw a few replies earlier you wanted to leave just the genre info in home screen, its easy to adjust if you still want to, i'll point the changes needed. 

Thanks for getting back to me honestly I haven't tried the Netflix add-on I just assumed it was like other streaming add-ons. You can reproduce what I'm talking about with the popcornflix add-on its in the official Kodi repository. I have no intention of adding everything on there to my library I just want to play it from the add-on without skin helper errors. The error only occurs when trying to play an item from an add-on from the info dialog screen also the osd remains and never goes away while playing from an add-on. MardukL attempted to fix this in his MOD and it worked from within an add-on however it did not when adding adding a add-on category to a widget if that make sense. He could probably help I know you guys worked together in the past between the two of you guys I know you can figure it out.

The genera setting was just a minor cosmetic thing that I'm used to now no need to change anything. 
I just installed popcornflix, ran from the addon and worked fine.
Added as widget, loaded tvshows and ran fine (with the new update on 'more episodes' button).
No skinhelper problems in particular.
(Win10 64bit, latest Leia RC, bingie mode v0.1.4)

Wait a sec I'm pushing 0.1.5 with a HOTFIX for 0.1.4 (messed something in the hubs overhaul), try with latest RC and let me know if the problem persists.
If it does, give more details - OS, debug log & maybe a video to reproduce the steps.

OK so I tested this on my shield and still having skin helper issues. Thought maybe my build was corrupt or something so I start clean slate on my Mi Box both Android 8 with the RC4. Have the exact same issue on both. I made a short video to show you. https://youtu.be/ID_pWdVqgsk

Edit** also there is pertinent information when I discussed the exact same issues with mardukL on page 35 of the Titan MOD thread that he develops.
Running Matrix Titan Bingie Mod skin on Nvidia Shield to Insignia 58in 4k TV in living room. Same setup on Xiaomi Mi boxes in my bedroom and home gym. Same setup in camper with a 24in tv, Google Pixel 7 Android 13 cell phone. Kodi and Plex Server Dell Inspirion 5575 Ryzen 5 HTPC Windows 10 with 5TB external HDD
Hi @cartman.dos 

Thank you for your reply. but here are the logs on pastebin. I have an activated limit for themoviedb.org. I put an API key in artwork beef but it does not work

I don't have problem in VIEWTongueANEL just netflix view

https://pastebin.com/xEJzf4C4

Here  the probleme https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJXRqSNz...e=youtu.be

otherwise I would like to download at once all the pictures taken with artwork beef in my Thumbnails folder. It's possible ?
(2019-01-04, 18:36)Nicenice54 Wrote: Thank you for your reply. but here are the logs on pastebin.
So why are you then still plastering a sizable chunk of that log onto the forum? A log that happens to be also cut short and/or censored.
Anyway, we can all click a pastebin URL. The big bold text above the Post Reply button is there for a reason. Smile
(2019-01-04, 17:04)cscott1 Wrote:
(2019-01-03, 16:23)cartman.dos Wrote:
(2019-01-03, 05:39)cscott1 Wrote: Thanks for getting back to me honestly I haven't tried the Netflix add-on I just assumed it was like other streaming add-ons. You can reproduce what I'm talking about with the popcornflix add-on its in the official Kodi repository. I have no intention of adding everything on there to my library I just want to play it from the add-on without skin helper errors. The error only occurs when trying to play an item from an add-on from the info dialog screen also the osd remains and never goes away while playing from an add-on. MardukL attempted to fix this in his MOD and it worked from within an add-on however it did not when adding adding a add-on category to a widget if that make sense. He could probably help I know you guys worked together in the past between the two of you guys I know you can figure it out.

The genera setting was just a minor cosmetic thing that I'm used to now no need to change anything. 
I just installed popcornflix, ran from the addon and worked fine.
Added as widget, loaded tvshows and ran fine (with the new update on 'more episodes' button).
No skinhelper problems in particular.
(Win10 64bit, latest Leia RC, bingie mode v0.1.4)

Wait a sec I'm pushing 0.1.5 with a HOTFIX for 0.1.4 (messed something in the hubs overhaul), try with latest RC and let me know if the problem persists.
If it does, give more details - OS, debug log & maybe a video to reproduce the steps. 

OK so I tested this on my shield and still having skin helper issues. Thought maybe my build was corrupt or something so I start clean slate on my Mi Box both Android 8 with the RC4. Have the exact same issue on both. I made a short video to show you. https://youtu.be/ID_pWdVqgsk

Edit** also there is pertinent information when I discussed the exact same issues with mardukL on page 35 of the Titan MOD thread that he develops. 
Thanks for the vid. I did exactly as you did both on Win10 & Shield and didn't had any skin helper errors after trying multiple times.
Now, I just noticed this is actually a Skin Helper WIDGETS error, which is weird. But it's definitely not skin-related.
So, please upload debug log to see info on what's failing the skin helper and I might fix the code in the addon,
also make sure u update to the latest version from bingie repo (skin helper widget).

About the OSD being stuck on screen, I had it too occasionally but could not cause it to happen consistently, so I wasn't sure if it's either kodi leia bug/skin helper/skin code.
It annoyed me too, I just exit the playback and ran again and it disappeared most of the times when it happened. but will look into it.

btw, saw you had a go with marduk's wide netflix version (season & episodes), did it worked for u consistently?

UNRELATED NOTE: JUST NOTICED NEXT UP SERVICE IS CONSIDERED BROKEN. NEW ADDON UP-NEXT WORKS BUT IS NOT INTEGRATED TO SKIN (lacks the looks I created for the former) SO WILL CHECK THAT OUT TOO SOON ENOUGH.
Hi,

Really sorry but I am a newbie at this. How do you get your on-screen to look like that (post #213) as that is exactly how I want it? I am using the Netflix Bingie layout with full Bingie colour theme and I have put widgets onto the home screen for TV Show progress etc but this is the next level! 😁😁
Hello cartman.dos, really glad you're still updating this skin.
Everything works fine for me, except I have 2 little issues with PVR (since 1st release):
- Switching guide/tv channels list/timer etc from left side option menu doesn't work, they all lead to an empty menu; I had to set a custom link through skin helper service as workaround on homepage but still, it doesn't work when I'm inside option menu MenuGIF
- Mini guide osd button (next to info button) doesn't work when using pvr  MiniGuideGIF

Using PVR IPTV Simple Client, Kodi 18 rc4 on Win 7 x64; both issues don't happen when switching to Titan M O D skin and never happened with the old original Titan.
It will be nice if you could take a look, thanks!
Need some help,

I have skin helper artwork lookup for addons enabled but it just doesnt work.

Doesnt matter whichever addon i use, im only getting artwork for library items.

Doesnt look like Netflix without clearlogo’s and landscape images. Been going on for months now.

Can someone shed some light at this or does someone know of an addon which integrates my addon categories automatically to my Kodi library?
Hi.thanks for the awesome skin.

One minor issue. I use Kodi for live tv. When I change the channel by pressing a number on the remote. The number par no longer pops up. The channel does change but your kind of changing blind. Thanks in advance
(2019-01-02, 21:45)cartman.dos Wrote:
(2018-11-24, 05:00)ryadre Wrote: Hi, I'm using the Netflix home layout, on the vertical home menu on the left is there any way I can replace the big red Bingie logo with a kodi icon? I found the icon in the android file manager for the skin and replaced it, but it hasn't changed so it must be somewhere else
 No need to alter code, just set it up in Skin Settings --> General --> Use custom logo, have fun.

Thanks, hadn't seen that. Unfortunately it doesn't size the icon large enough? Even using a 1920x1080 file the picture is smaller than usual to the left hand side
(2019-01-05, 13:12)djr1970 Wrote: Hi,

Really sorry but I am a newbie at this. How do you get your on-screen to look like that (post #213) as that is exactly how I want it? I am using the Netflix Bingie layout with full Bingie colour theme and I have put widgets onto the home screen for TV Show progress etc but this is the next level! 😁😁
Hi, my setup from the pic above is actually almost default skin settings with bingie color theme.
Other than that, I remove most of watched indicators (skinsettings->media library items->watched indicators [u can choose to disable whichever or change colors]) - this is the info shown on the items themselves.

SOME HAVE ASKED OVER AND OVER ABOUT HOW TO HAVE DIFFERENT FANART IN ITEM vs. SPOTLIGHT IMAGE.
NOTE: THERE'S ALSO AN OPTION TO ENABLE EXTRAFANART ROTATION WHICH WILL SWITCH ARTWORK IN SPOTLIGHT EVERY SET INTERVAL - THIS COST IN COMPUTATION RESOURCES.
NOTE2: ARTWORK CACHE BUILDING MIGHT TAKE SOME TIME AT FIRST AND IS HAPPENING IN THE BACKGROUND SO MAKE SURE U GIVE IT SOME TIME TO DO SO.
THE WAY I ACHIEVE MAXIMUM ARTWORK IS BY:
(A) RUNNING TINY MEDIA MANAGER TO AUTO-DOWNLOAD ALL THE ARTWORK FOR MOVIES & TV-SHOWS AUTOMATICALLY ON FOLDER UPDATE (INC. TRAILERS) [can be done with batch command]
(B) SET THE MEDIA SCRAPER TO UNIVERSAL FOR MOVIES AND TVDB FOR SERIES (WITH CONFIGURATION TO MY LIKING, NOTE TO GET LOCAL TRAILERS U NEED TO SWITCH OFF TRAILER SCRAPING BY THE ADDON SCRAPER, BUT THEN U MUST HAVE LOCAL TRAILERS IN MOVIE'S FOLDERS WITH CORRECT NAMING PATTERN)
© SET API KEYS IN SKIN HELPER
(D) INSTALL ARTWORK BEEF AND RUN ONCE ON ALL LIBRARY THEN IT KEEPS MAINTAINING AUTO
(e) running watchdog keeps updating library deletion/addition automatic
(f) binge & chill  Cool
  • 15(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019)26