WIP skin.My_Q still in development.
                                                          THE PROJECT HAS BEEN CLOSED

Apologies to all
Already done mate

New sky skin

image removed

Old sky skin

image removed

Full TV guide (working with IPTV)

image removed

Again, this is my pet project I’ve been working on for ages, purely for myself

Get in touch if you want more info [emoji3]
Looks Great
(2019-01-11, 19:41)Steverae Wrote: Already done mate

New sky skin

image removed

Old sky skin

image removed

Full TV guide (working with IPTV)

image removed

Again, this is my pet project I’ve been working on for ages, purely for myself

Get in touch if you want more info [emoji3]
That looks awesome  Would love more info on that skin you made.
Fair warning - the old skin referenced above (not the new one being introduced here) was heavily based around usage of at least one banned addon (wiki) (something like 400 hooks and links) and so there is no support or discussion allowed concerning it here. It did have a thread for a while, but it has been removed due to that violation of our piracy policy (wiki).

@Steverae - your skin thread was removed for violation of the forum rules (wiki) - do not refer to it or promote it here. Continuing to do so will result in your account being suspended.

Also I would presume the usage of the Sky logo (in both skin cases) is unauthorised, and Sky are getting active against unauthorised access to their media and properties - see here for example.

Editted to add - I note also that YouTube have already blocked the video in the first post for copyright violation...
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
(2019-01-11, 20:27)DarrenHill Wrote: Fair warning - the old skin referenced above (not the new one being introduced here) was heavily based around usage of at least one banned addon (wiki) (something like 400 hooks and links) and so there is no support or discussion allowed concerning it here. It did have a thread for a while, but it has been removed due to that violation of our piracy policy (wiki).

@Steverae - your skin thread was removed for violation of the forum rules (wiki) - do not refer to it or promote it here. Continuing to do so will result in your account being suspended.

Also I would presume the usage of the Sky logo (in both skin cases) is unauthorised, and Sky are getting active against unauthorised access to their media and properties - see here for example.

Editted to add - I note also that YouTube have already blocked the video in the first post for copyright violation...

Fair comment, I will not mention this skin anymore and will stop all discussions immediately [emoji3]
I apologize I did want to cause a problem.
Whatever this is just a pale copy for sky q.

It is not skyq and it will never be.
Only in the case if the user has sky q original box, then is skyq.

My apology once more, to everyone.
(2019-01-11, 21:00)senna99 Wrote: I apologize I did want to cause a problem.
Well, you sure succeeded. Smile (j/k)
pity looked nice
(2019-01-11, 21:35)stacka Wrote: pity looked nice
 yes it is true

even l have use only legal addons from kodi repo. Anyway l have block all my project on forum.

but rules is rules

l don't wish to cause trouble, for kodi developers

copyright is the copyright of the author

but I sincerely doubt that none of the big corporations he did not look at our forum
at least once and find something interesting

In this forum, many authors made very important things before to many companies
to them now, not to mention.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
skin.My_Q still in development.0