• 456(current)
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)
(2019-01-18, 02:38)Darkdc Wrote: Today , i have tried to re-download and install it again but got the same results i even checked if there was an older version on it but that was not it.

Are you sure you are downloading from the correct place? (https://github.com/mikesilvo164/skin.aeon.madnox) I just checked the addon.xml in the Leia branch and it is correct.
Ok that did the trick ,  it seems i had the wrong link https://github.com/MadMikeDoc/skin.aeon.madnox.leia thx for the fast reply @bsoriano

Keep up the good work guys.
Just want to say Beautiful skin , had this long time ago now it is renewed loving it again .

Bravo
I found a small issue in this skin , i don`t know if this is already been mention but in the Kodiflix viewtype>tvart the Indicator that chooses the thumb nail is  not in place or the thumb nails are not in place .

Hello everyone,

I have Kodi with XIAOMI Mi Box S.

I copy skin.aeon.madnox-master in to Kodi/addons/
But in Kodi, it doesn't appear in a skin selection.

How can i do ?

Thanks a lot
(2019-01-21, 13:03)rico76 Wrote: Hello everyone,

I have Kodi with XIAOMI Mi Box S.

I copy skin.aeon.madnox-master in to Kodi/addons/
But in Kodi, it doesn't appear in a skin selection.

How can i do ?

Thanks a lot
 u need too use "install from zip file" in your add-ons\add on browser it should install it then confirming that it will be  used , it should then be in your interface\skin settings .
Hello Darkdc and thanks for your answer.

unfortunetly it doesn't work like that too. If i install by "install from zip file", nothing happen and i don't have in a skin selection after that.

If i delete the folder skin.aeon.madnox-master in to Kodi/addons/ and use "install from zip file" i have this error : "the dependency on xbmc.gui version 5.13.0 could not be satified"

i have install this version of kodi : kodi-18.0-Leia_rc5.2-armeabi-v7a.apk

Thanks
Got a quick question - I am setting up a Windows Box with Kodi 18, and downloaded the latest version of Aeon Madnox.

On previous versions, if I was on the TV show information screen, under "Extras" was a "Chose Art" option. It's not there anymore, any idea how to get it back?

Thanks
(2019-01-21, 18:50)relayer35 Wrote: Got a quick question - I am setting up a Windows Box with Kodi 18, and downloaded the latest version of Aeon Madnox.

On previous versions, if I was on the TV show information screen, under "Extras" was a "Chose Art" option. It's not there anymore, any idea how to get it back?

Thanks
 I am answering my own question....
I see the issue, in custom_1119_ExtrasDialog.xml, line 92 has a requirement for the script.artwork.downloader to be present, but my understanding is that script does not work with Kodi 18 and will not be updated. The "Chose Art" option doesn't seem to be dependent on that script being present. (Even the default skin Estuary has it), so I removed the requirement, and sure enough it works again!

If there is a different way of doing this, please let me know. Adding custom code to my version is a pain, because on the next upgrade it will be gone again, so please let me know if there is something I missed.

<!--<visible>System.HasAddon(script.artwork.downloader) + [Container.Content(movies) | Container.Content(tvshows) | Container.Content(episodes) | Container.Content(seasons)]</visible>-->               
<visible>[Container.Content(movies) | Container.Content(tvshows) | Container.Content(episodes) | Container.Content(seasons)]</visible>
(2019-01-21, 18:49)rico76 Wrote: Hello Darkdc and thanks for your answer.

unfortunetly it doesn't work like that too. If i install by "install from zip file", nothing happen and i don't have in a skin selection after that.

If i delete the folder skin.aeon.madnox-master in to Kodi/addons/ and use "install from zip file" i have this error : "the dependency on xbmc.gui version 5.13.0 could not be satified"

i have install this version of kodi : kodi-18.0-Leia_rc5.2-armeabi-v7a.apk

Thanks
hmm.. strange i had the same error  on my pc but that was because i had the wrong skin zip file if this came from (https://github.com/mikesilvo164/skin.aeon.madnox) then it should work , the skin from (https://github.com/MadMikeDoc/skin.aeon.madnox.leia) did this error i also had a "the dependency on xbmc.gui version 5.13.0 could not be satified" but the skin zip file from @bsoriano worked on my win7 pc and my h96 pro plus had no problems but then again i`m am not familiar with the XIAOMI Mi Box S.
Hello Darkdc,

Still the same problem even with the good zip file (https://github.com/mikesilvo164/skin.aeon.madnox

If i install by "install from zip file", i need to wait a few second (it's like blocked i can do nothing else) but nothing happen after that and i don't have the skin in a skin selection after that.

I don't know what can be the problem.
(2019-01-23, 12:07)rico76 Wrote: Hello Darkdc,

Still the same problem even with the good zip file (https://github.com/mikesilvo164/skin.aeon.madnox

If i install by "install from zip file", i need to wait a few second (it's like blocked i can do nothing else) but nothing happen after that and i don't have the skin in a skin selection after that.

I don't know what can be the problem.
@rico76, most likely the skin is disabled, since all addons not installed through a repo are disabled by default in Leia.  Go to "My Addons", "Look and Feel", "Skins", and you should see Aeon Madnox, and it probably says Disabled.  Enable it, and then you can Use it.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Bart
Hello bsoriano,

I found it why Huh . I have tried to install on my laptop, win 10, work great.

But with XIAOMI Mi Box S after install it, you need to wait more than an hour to see it into the skin selection.

That's it  Big Grin

It's working great now. Thanks everybody
(2019-01-21, 04:41)Darkdc Wrote: I found a small issue in this skin , i don`t know if this is already been mention but in the Kodiflix viewtype>tvart the Indicator that chooses the thumb nail is  not in place or the thumb nails are not in place .

I cannot replicate this.

Can you post some screenshots of your KodiFlix settings and/or a copy of the settings.xml file?
The file is located in userdata (wiki)\addon_data\skin.aeon.madnox
Hey @mikeSiLVO had some trouble with my expired virus program (bitdefender) when i had it replaced by a new program , had some trouble with the access on my Home network ( thinking of ransom protection) it had blocked my access to my nas so i decided to reinstall my kodi again from scratch and recreated the sources meanwhile i checked the thumb nails again after everything and the issue was nowhere to be found again , so it resolved  the problem ( i think) sorry for this but i'm  trying to experiment every thing whats new for me and every glitch  i found report to fast before i did some extended research . My kodi is in my C:drive maybe Bitdefender had something to do with it again also i had trouble with buffering but that was that it couldn't write on C:  because of bitdefender i`m sorry but thx i appreciate it for the reply had just  found out so i had not the opportunity to report it back.
Did i told you that i love this skin as-special the mixed widget option i think it was from Mr. v widget.

Keep going with the good work and Peace............
  • 456(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)39