• 8(current)
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded
(2019-01-24, 23:03)LostHikking Wrote: Hey @beatmasterrs
I improved and corrected the Russian translation. Can you add it to the next release? How can I send it?
You can send it to me as a pm, thank you Smile

@narenh border issue on bannerwall is fixed.
@beatmasterrs but i can't Confused
Here it is
For anyone downloading the repository in github download only in the file repository.beatmasterrs-1.0.zip, in case the contrary will have to extract the file and leave only repository.beatmasterrs-1.0.zip if not you will not be able to install. 
link version 1.0 https://github.com/beatmasterRS/reposito...rs-1.0.zip
Xioami Mi Stick - Kodi 18.8
Libreelec 9.2.X - Kodi 18.8
Raspberry Pi 3
(2019-01-25, 00:36)LostHikking Wrote: @beatmasterrs but i can't Confused
Here it is
Thx for your work! Smile It has been added. git is updated
@beatmasterrs I did not receive any movie logo in any visualization, any ideia ?
Raspberry Pi 3
(2019-01-25, 13:17)Castilho Wrote: @beatmasterrs I did not receive any movie logo in any visualization, any ideia ?

Do you have a screenshot? Do you have installed any updates? So I can take a look.
Beatmasterrs - has the latest version got rocks clear art added now (where you can position it depending on view)?

Thanks
No not yet, but soon Smile
Awesome I look forward to it - also on playing videos when i pause and click up to show details {codec / title etc} the title and tagline is duplicated ? Also the poster image needs moving up slightly as its crossing over into the progress bar currently. Again thanks for keeping the project going I figure it would be easier to let you know things as there discovered to either fix them or see if its just a problem at user end
(2019-01-25, 15:06)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2019-01-25, 13:17)Castilho Wrote: @beatmasterrs I did not receive any movie logo in any visualization, any ideia ?

Do you have a screenshot? Do you have installed any updates? So I can take a look. 
https://youtu.be/xyrWbGcutgY
I do not know if it helps, it is updated in the last version, raspberry pi 3 (libreelec).
I also installed it on my computer and the logos do not appear @beatmasterrs .
 can it be some missing dependency or or script?
Raspberry Pi 3
(2019-01-25, 17:10)sasquatchjaques Wrote: Awesome I look forward to it - also on playing videos when i pause and click up to show details {codec / title etc} the title and tagline is duplicated ? Also the poster image needs moving up slightly as its crossing over into the progress bar currently. Again thanks for keeping the project going I figure it would be easier to let you know things as there discovered to either fix them or see if its just a problem at user end

Can you make a screenshot or a vid, please? Smile
Sure I’ll do it when I get home in a couple of hours 👍🏻
Here you go mate - maybe not the best example but if you look the title is in the poster image and again to the right of it as well as the tag line - with tv shows as it overlaps with episode details and the bottom of the poster image needs lifting / offsetting {much like in jural other skin Fuse} as its overlapped with the progress bar 

Imagehttps://imgur.com/M9SKW8I
Hi there

When using the standard skin Estuary with Kodi Leia RC 5, some PVR addons offer "replay tv": when going back in the epg timeline, past entries show a button "play program" in addition to "switch". In the Arctiv Zephyr skin this button "play program" is not shown. Has anybody an idea how to add this functionality to the Arctiv Zephyr Mod Skin?
(2019-01-26, 10:46)loadamasta Wrote: Hi there

When using the standard skin Estuary with Kodi Leia RC 5, some PVR addons offer "replay tv": when going back in the epg timeline, past entries show a button "play program" in addition to "switch". In the Arctiv Zephyr skin this button "play program" is not shown. Has anybody an idea how to add this functionality to the Arctiv Zephyr Mod Skin?

Where's this button shown? In Dialog PVR Info, when you press "i"? You can also make a screenshot, if you like.
  • 8(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded11