• 24(current)
Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019)
Just to let you know, previously using bingie on PC with kodi 18 RC, updated to the new Kodi 18 today and it gave an error for Bingine saying it cant be used and removed it. I will try to reinstall and hopefully works... Hope I did a skin backup somewhere!

Edit, had to update/reinstall and then it worked.
(2019-01-30, 01:04)ryadre Wrote: Just to let you know, previously using bingie on PC with kodi 18 RC, updated to the new Kodi 18 today and it gave an error for Bingine saying it cant be used and removed it. I will try to reinstall and hopefully works... Hope I did a skin backup somewhere!

Edit, had to update/reinstall and then it worked.
 Hope it was random... I upgraded on my end and haven't had any problems...anyways glad it works now.
Can we get a way so when a trailer ends it automatically goes to the next spotlight content, or give us a way to have more time than 60 seconds for the auto rotate widgets option as a lot of my trailers only get to play halfway through before it changes
(2019-01-30, 10:54)tantrum080 Wrote: Can we get a way so when a trailer ends it automatically goes to the next spotlight content, or give us a way to have more time than 60 seconds for the auto rotate widgets option as a lot of my trailers only get to play halfway through before it changes
Added options for 2,3,4 & 5 minutes. Hope it helps Smile
Is there an option to play the video background in the artwork area on the Netflix view like the other mod?
(2019-01-30, 20:10)riffy Wrote: Is there an option to play the video background in the artwork area on the Netflix view like the other mod?
can you explain which 'video background' u're referring? Like while PVR is running?
What else?
(2019-01-30, 21:04)cartman.dos Wrote:
(2019-01-30, 20:10)riffy Wrote: Is there an option to play the video background in the artwork area on the Netflix view like the other mod?
can you explain which 'video background' u're referring? Like while PVR is running?
What else?  
Not sure how to explain it better so maybe this will help, also the video info is missing... Here is your mod on top & the bottom 2 are of the other mod, 1st same view 2nd with a video playing (local news) in the artwork area.

Auto trailer is playing wrong trailer mainly just with tv content. Also turning off tv show allowed in experimental spotlight . doesn't turn it off. im running kodi leia final release and win10
Not sure what i'm doing wrong but the Skin won't install for me.

I installed the stable version of Kodi Leia from scratch on a windows 10 machine
Downloaded the repository.bingie-1.0.0 zip file from the first page in this thread
Installed from zip
Then in install from repository/bingie repository

It tells me which extra addons it will install. then the download stops and in the evenlog i see the following error: The dependency on script.module.cherrypy version 11.0.0 could not be satisfied.

Is there a certain order you have to install things in?

Ay help would be great
Never mind.
I figured it out, it's working now
I'm using Titan Bingie right now and I love the "spotlight content", but i dont want to use the "spotlight widget". Can someone help me with this? I want to disable the spotlight widget but keep the spotlight content.

And in this skin i just notice that if scroll the widgets using mouse, the selected movies is blinking idk why. 

Thanks
(2019-01-31, 09:50)irafihggnaba Wrote: I'm using Titan Bingie right now and I love the "spotlight content", but i dont want to use the "spotlight widget". Can someone help me with this? I want to disable the spotlight widget but keep the spotlight content.

And in this skin i just notice that if scroll the widgets using mouse, the selected movies is blinking idk why. 

Thanks
nevermind, i figured it out. but the poster is still blinking idk why
(2019-01-31, 11:45)irafihggnaba Wrote:
(2019-01-31, 09:50)irafihggnaba Wrote: I'm using Titan Bingie right now and I love the "spotlight content", but i dont want to use the "spotlight widget". Can someone help me with this? I want to disable the spotlight widget but keep the spotlight content.

Thanks
nevermind, i figured it out. but the poster is still blinking idk why     
Just to be clear to everyone who's struggling with it, from v0.3 there's a new setting in skinsetting->home tab-> disable spotlight content.
this will still use the spotlight to show widget's content but will not function as a standalone widget.

about 'blinking' poster...i'm not sure what u mean but it takes time for kodi and skin helper to build the cache for the images.
If you set it up right, set all needed APIs and run Artwork Beef on all files... it's done pretty fast.
(2019-01-31, 06:13)CK77 Wrote: Not sure what i'm doing wrong but the Skin won't install for me.

I installed the stable version of Kodi Leia from scratch on a windows 10 machine
Downloaded the repository.bingie-1.0.0 zip file from the first page in this thread
Installed from zip
Then in install from repository/bingie repository

It tells me which extra addons it will install. then the download stops and in the evenlog i see the following error: The dependency on script.module.cherrypy version 11.0.0 could not be satisfied.

Is there a certain order you have to install things in?

Ay help would be great

My guess is you were using Kodi from the windows store which is the UWP ver.?
(2019-01-31, 03:13)trubio2 Wrote: Auto trailer is playing wrong trailer mainly just with tv content. Also turning off tv show allowed in experimental spotlight . doesn't turn it off. im running kodi leia final release and win10

(1) tv trailers are taken from a youtube lookup with the tvshowtitle as the query... this works with high percentages, but you could see how it is not mismatch-proof.
unfortunately, there's no native scraping for tvshows in kodi and obviously tvshow trailers are less common than movie trailers....
there's no way around if you want to enjoy having tvshow trailers (from external source)...
However, I support local tv show trailers. It just needs to be inside the tvshow's directory & name should be either 'tvshow-trailer'.ext or <tvshowdirectoryname>'-trailer'.ext.
With local trailers there's no mistake and it's faster...
I'll consider adding an option to turn off tv show trailers seperately...
(2) 'experimental' here refers to the Skin Helper Widget 'experimental' option, that u must have ticked on in order to use. But i won't go on about this too much cause this is changed in the update i'm brewing here...you could have whichever content you want in spotlight with 'set custom spotlight content'.

(2019-01-30, 21:35)riffy Wrote:
(2019-01-30, 21:04)cartman.dos Wrote:
What else?   
Not sure how to explain it better so maybe this will help, also the video info is missing... Here is your mod on top & the bottom 2 are of the other mod, 1st same view 2nd with a video playing (local news) in the artwork area.

(1) 'video info is missing', you're referring to 'Media Flags'...it's not missing, take a look at your configuration settings for it...you need to enable 'footer in home' from general settings and
enable and choose 'media flags' from media settings...
(2) about playing video in the spotlight - from my point of view, it will be 'akward' to have playing video of something else than what you're currently looking at.
just sounds like a weird/unwanted behavior to me... sorry.
Hi Carman.dos,

I just wanted to say thank you for sharing.

Geomon
my movie poster blinking like this when i scroll (not cache problem) https://streamable.com/254jp
  • 24(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019)26