• 267(current)
Mod Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)
See my attachment. When i press Info i have this infos.
I cannot find any infos about Ratet or FSK.

Gesendet von meinem Multifunktionsmesser S7 Edge
(2019-01-31, 18:50)danroberto Wrote:
(2017-11-05, 21:55)Guilouz Wrote:
(2017-11-05, 19:54)Perlbo Wrote: Ups...really Huh? that would be nice and is enough for me. On first look i don't see this info ... :-(  

You can see it here, it's MPAA : 

I'm not exactly sure if it is skin related, but movies I added in the past have the "Rated:" tag (ie PG, PG13, R etc.) However, movies I added recently do not. I looked at the skin settings and also the source settings but didn't find anything about it...

Thanks! 
pretty sure it's based on the localization settings
@danroberto
@Vision_rc1

Further to the post by @spl147, the easiest way to check what is happening with ratings is to Export your library to Separate Files (NFO Files) open up the nfo file for the affected movie and see what rating has been added during the scrape. Now compare it to a movie that is correctly displaying the rating.

See Import-export library (wiki)
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Hi,

Would someone tell me if this skin works in Kodi v18.0 Leia in Shield (it has just been updated in my device)? Thanks

Gilson
Works very well, no problem !
Here are some problems. I use Kodi v18.0 on Shield

1) I have 2 profiles. "Master" with a Master Lock password and "Guest" that does not have a master lock. When I am logged in as Guest and show to log off, it automatically log in as "Master" without even prompting to enter the password! 

2) I have made changed to the menus in the "Guest" profile. 2 of those changes (to display ratings and to hide Media Sources under the Video menu) are totally ignored after I choose to Power/Exit. They will persist if I choose Power/Log off Guest though.

Thanks!
(2018-08-26, 02:14)Guilouz Wrote:
(2018-08-25, 22:02)Aquila Wrote: Hello, 

i hope anybody can help me without a log:

When I'm in the main menu and click on for example Kids (created source for animated Movies), I first see all the sources I've created, so movies, kids, tv-shows... So I do not land immediately in the library view.
With Krypton it ran flawlessly.

I go to main menu Customize in the skin settings

Then I go to the first menu item and click on Choose an entry for this menu

Then I click on video library
Then on sources
Here I select the source
and last but not least I go to "Create a menu entry here"
that's it, as soon as i go to the main menu on this newly created entry for example movies, then just the folders of my sources appear and that double and triple, even though i have only one folder for each source

This is the created command which works on Kodi 17 but not on 18 

ActivateWindow(Videos,special://profile/addon_data/script.skinshortcuts/1.xsp, return

The landing Page is here

https://picload.org/view/dlociwgw/kodi.jpg.html

Everytime i tried to configure the MainMenu in the Skin Settings it creates a new Source Folder

Is it a Skin issue?

I´m desperate...
 Yes there is some issue when Create a menu entry with Kodi 18 and skin shortcuts. The best way is to use smart playlist : https://kodi.wiki/view/Smart_playlists

Like that : 
Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>
<smartplaylist type="movies">
    <name>Kids Movies</name>
    <match>all</match>
    <rule field="path" operator="is">
        <value>smb://NAS/video/Kids Movies/</value>
    </rule>
</smartplaylist>

Your file must have '.xsp' extension and copy it in userdata / playlists / video. And you can add it as menu item shortcut. 
 I too have this issue.  I've tried pointing the menu item to the playlist, but when I test it out it still loads the Films folder view, not going directly into that folder.

Here is my playlist:

<name>Films</name>
    <match>one</match>
    <rule field="path" operator="all">
        <value>nfs://192.168.0.100/volume1/Films/</value>
    </rule>
</smartplaylist>

Surely there must be an easy fix for this else many people would be complaining?
(2019-01-31, 21:00)Karellen Wrote: @danroberto
@Vision_rc1

Further to the post by @spl147, the easiest way to check what is happening with ratings is to Export your library to Separate Files (NFO Files) open up the nfo file for the affected movie and see what rating has been added during the scrape. Now compare it to a movie that is correctly displaying the rating.

See Import-export library (wiki)

Thank you, for some reason "Content rating" (<mpaa></mpaa>) is not scrapped anymore... It used to, so movies I scrapped in the past have that info.

Where is the setting for "Content rating"? Couldn't find it neither under the source nor under the skin settings.
Hi there !
Could someone point me to the right XML files to customize the OSD during video playing ?
Basically, I would like to increase the size of the elapsed/remaining time above the progress bar and remove the media information icons for a less cluttered view.
So far, I have only been able to tweak the buttons at the very bottom of the screen (rewind, play, pause, info etc.) in videoOSD.xml but I haven't seen any line code for the other elements.

Thank you !
(2019-02-02, 13:47)danroberto Wrote: Thank you, for some reason "Content rating" (<mpaa></mpaa>) is not scrapped anymore... It used to, so movies I scrapped in the past have that info.
Unusual. Can you provide the following...
1. Which scraper are you using in Kodi or are you using nfo files created by a media manager
2. The link to the movie at the scraper site
3. A debug log. Remove that movie from the library then rescrape it.

If it is not a simple fix, then I will split these posts off and move them to Metadata Scrapers forum, as it is not skin related.

1. Enable Debugging mode.
    a. Go to Settings>System Settings>Logging and it should be the first option or
    b. press ctrl-shift-d on a keyboard
  2. Restart Kodi. Do not skip this step or you may be asked to do it again.
  3. Replicate the problem. Now that debug mode is enabled, repeat the steps that cause the problem.
  4. Upload the log using either the:
    a. Manual method to Kodi Paste Site. Log location is detailed here... Log_file/Advanced#Location (wiki) (see next section for more details), or
    b. Add-on method using the Kodi Logfile Uploader. (wiki)
    With either method post the address link in the address bar in a new post in your thread.
Note: Full logs only. No partial or redacted logs
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2019-02-01, 12:25)ruffage Wrote:
(2018-08-26, 02:14)Guilouz Wrote: Here is my playlist:

<name>Films</name>
    <match>one</match>
    <rule field="path" operator="all">
        <value>nfs://192.168.0.100/volume1/Films/</value>
    </rule>
</smartplaylist>

Surely there must be an easy fix for this else many people would be complaining?

custom play list for file in other locations i found this to work

xml:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>
    <name>custom1</name>
    <match>all</match>
    <rule field="path" operator="contains">
        <value>E:\dvd\</value>
    </rule>
</smartplaylist>
(2019-02-02, 22:00)Karellen Wrote:
(2019-02-02, 13:47)danroberto Wrote: Thank you, for some reason "Content rating" (<mpaa></mpaa>) is not scrapped anymore... It used to, so movies I scrapped in the past have that info.
Unusual. Can you provide the following...
1. Which scraper are you using in Kodi or are you using nfo files created by a media manager
2. The link to the movie at the scraper site
3. A debug log. Remove that movie from the library then rescrape it.

If it is not a simple fix, then I will split these posts off and move them to Metadata Scrapers forum, as it is not skin related.

1. Enable Debugging mode.
    a. Go to Settings>System Settings>Logging and it should be the first option or
    b. press ctrl-shift-d on a keyboard
  2. Restart Kodi. Do not skip this step or you may be asked to do it again.
  3. Replicate the problem. Now that debug mode is enabled, repeat the steps that cause the problem.
  4. Upload the log using either the:
    a. Manual method to Kodi Paste Site. Log location is detailed here... Log_file/Advanced#Location (wiki) (see next section for more details), or
    b. Add-on method using the Kodi Logfile Uploader. (wiki)
    With either method post the address link in the address bar in a new post in your thread.
Note: Full logs only. No partial or redacted logs 

A AH!

After reading your first question about the scraper, I changed it from "Universal Movie Scraper" to "The Movie Database", and BINGO!

I guess I changed the scraper at some point... and the universal movie scraper won't get that info.

Sorry and thanks!
Ok, great that it is working again. Universal Movie Scraper should be able to scrape ratings, but I'll test a couple of movies. If it is playing up, I'll contact the developer.

Do you remember which site you had set to retrieve ratings? Was it IMDB or TheMovieDB?
My Signature
Hi,

I've been using this mod for weeks and it works perfectly! However, there is one issue that I've faced lately. I recently setup two profiles with separate media info/folders, profile dir and settings, yet skin settings from Estuary MOD V2 seem to find it difficult with several profiles. Example: I can only backup and restore settings with the first profile I created and selected location of backup path as nothing happens when I press any of the Backup/Restore buttons with the second profile.

Looking forward to see this fixed!
Hi, I finally upgraded my Kodi setup today (Coreelec on S905x Box) and installed Estuary. So far I'm very impressed and want to thank all people involved for this nice skin. Unfortunately I'm facing an issue and I can't find anything on Google.

I have created a new main menu item for the YouTube add on and have added two custom widgets. When I select the item in the menu I can see the two widgets and I can navigate in the top widget. The problem is that I can navigate down to the second widget, I press down on my remote (CEC) and I hear the tone for the button press, but it never goes down to the second widget. It's working fine for the default menu item (Shows or Live TV) though.

Does anyone know this issue and maybe have a solution? If you need more information, please let me know.

Thanks in advance,
QueenBuzzo
  • 267(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)17