• 20(current)
Release tvOS-X
Hi,Thanks for the Skin i love it,is it possible that i can yous my own Icons on this skin how can get the icons to my Kodi that i can selct the icon,i want to make the icons in Photoshop and i us Kodi Kypto on Firetv ?
Is there i way to us my own icons and how to install my own icons in this Skin ?

Hope some can help me ?

Thanks Philippe
Did you manage to change icons ok ? It’s very easy to do , message me if you need any help.
i got an installation failure on Leia as well.  Note I am installing for the first time and not just updating.  Also on windows 10 machine.
(2018-08-09, 21:18)Hardax Wrote:
(2018-08-09, 18:55)Iceman03 Wrote:
(2018-08-09, 04:59)Hardax Wrote: Yep. Exactly what was happening to me. I’ve long since moved on from this skin because of this. Asham it never got resolved.  
It is a shame, have you found a similar skin that got this fixed? 
I ended up just going back to the default skin as for some reason nothing beats the speed and snappiness of the native skin. Its easy to get obsessed with skins and feature sets but when all is said and done playback is the most important thing (he says trying to convince himself!)

Hi everyone - I used this skin for ages and was part of the testing team for fastcolors - anyways I use the tvshows section for the up next feature and change the icon to TV like the real Apple TV as this pulls from your internal library.
I then create a new icon for TV Shows and use it pointed to what ever I want to point it at, either library or my plugin of choice, this works fine.

Any issues, let me know and I’ll see if I can help.

If I can find em, I’ll post up some pics of my setup I had.
Hi,i can not send you a message with my Acount,what is the easy way to change the icons in the skin ?

Thanks
(2019-01-22, 15:19)registeringisnotfun Wrote: i got an installation failure on Leia as well.  Note I am installing for the first time and not just updating.  Also on windows 10 machine.
 Hi,i can not send you a message with my Acount,what is the easy way to change the icons in the skin ?

Thanks
(2019-01-23, 23:12)PhilippeG Wrote:
(2019-01-22, 15:19)registeringisnotfun Wrote: i got an installation failure on Leia as well.  Note I am installing for the first time and not just updating.  Also on windows 10 machine.

Thanks

You have the option within the skin to change the icons by selecting the home screen editor menu then selecting change icon from the menu.
They is an option pack with additional icons available from icanucks repo or you can simply navigate to a location of your choice to select additional icons.

Hope this helps
not installing on new kodi leia
(2019-02-01, 17:44)mystic84 Wrote: not installing on new kodi leia

Not surprised, it’s built for krypton - leia has a completely different skinning engine
Hi,

I've updated Kodi to 18.0 Leia and now my serenity stopped working. Then i've installed this TvOS X Skin and there's some differences and Critical bugs such as the player as no command buttons on the down navbar, therefor i can't stop the video and it keeps playing on background if i press the back button on my remote. Please fix this.

Other situation is that the text (or dialogue wtv you wanna call it) is transparent (watch prints)... That's causing a messy interface to navigate.

Most important for now is where do i add the stop button to the player or how can i stop the video?

PRINTS: https://imgur.com/a/TIdTPs7

Regards!
(2019-02-02, 17:47)rimasi89 Wrote: Hi,

I've updated Kodi to 18.0 Leia and now my serenity stopped working. Then i've installed this TvOS X Skin and there's some differences and Critical bugs such as the player as no command buttons on the down navbar, therefor i can't stop the video and it keeps playing on background if i press the back button on my remote. Please fix this.

Other situation is that the text (or dialogue wtv you wanna call it) is transparent (watch prints)... That's causing a messy interface to navigate.

Most important for now is where do i add the stop button to the player or how can i stop the video?

Regards!

Sorry bud, this skin is no longer in development and was never intended to run on leia. If you wish to use this skin, I’d recommend switching back to kodi 17
(2019-02-02, 18:07)Steverae Wrote:

Regards!

Sorry bud, this skin is no longer in development and was never intended to run on leia. If you wish to use this skin, I’d recommend switching back to kodi 17

What options do i have to apply an AppleTV Skin similar to this or the fully working serenity?
(2019-02-04, 02:28)rimasi89 Wrote:
(2019-02-02, 18:07)Steverae Wrote:

Regards!

What options do i have to apply an AppleTV Skin similar to this or the fully working serenity?

Your best bet is to wait until either iCanuck (tvOS-x) or fastcolors (Sio2) which tvOS-x is a branch off, to update their skins to support leia.

Leia has only just been released so expect a slew of new updates and skins to come out soon - you can also try reaching out to these developers or post a request on the forum threads for these skins to see if anyone is willing to pick up the challenge of converting them for leia.

Good luck, for me, I’m sticking with Krypton on my real Apple TV4 as this is the only version we have at present
@Steverae Do you know of any good massive icon packs? For Apple TVos? Even if they are from Apple TVos? If I were able to access Apple's TVos App Store, I would just extract all of the images and such and it would be as simple as that but there is no online Apple TVos app store. Do you know of any good place/object/plugin/addon or basically anything that has a fair amount of Icons for Apple TV? I managed to create a few, but they were never really actually Apple TV OS or looked accurate.
(2019-05-28, 15:37)ZachMurphy Wrote: @Steverae Do you know of any good massive icon packs? For Apple TVos? Even if they are from Apple TVos? If I were able to access Apple's TVos App Store, I would just extract all of the images and such and it would be as simple as that but there is no online Apple TVos app store. Do you know of any good place/object/plugin/addon or basically anything that has a fair amount of Icons for Apple TV? I managed to create a few, but they were never really actually Apple TV OS or looked accurate.

Hi Mate, sorry for the delay in getting back to you, vie been away from the Kodi scene for a while now and just spotted your message.    I don't have any other icons other than those that were grabbed while i was assisting fastcolor's with SIOS - i'll see if i still have them as they were kept in a separate file.

Sorry i've just checked and dont have anything anymore, sorry. i know while i was grabbing icons and backgrounds etc, i used the xcode dev environment and the emulator and grabbed icons from there, you could also grab them from high quality screen shots as a worst case scenario.

Nice to see the ATV interface continue to be a popular skin for kodi.  I developed a SkyQ based skin a while back but wasnt allowed to upload it as it used links from not so legitimate sources to populate the content.  As long as you stick to using the in build library you'll be fine.
  • 20(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
tvOS-X6