• 541(current)
Release Aeon Nox: SiLVO
@Element_Hg @Karellen  thx guys, this seems to work indeed. I believed playlists to be something related to music so I totally overlooked it.
I must say though that it would've been way easier if you could link a Menu to a video source without having to create playlists. 

Then I had a new surprise though, suddenly my video-sources pointing to my S drive (Share on a NAS) has disappeared within Kodi. That drive was available yesterday and I even watched some stuff from it. Reboot didn't work...sigh...
Now linked each videosource to a direct SMB connection and all good! Thanks!
Just updated to kodi 18 and did a clean sweep, fresh start wipe (installed and reinstalled with no saved settings). Installed most recent aeon nox silvo skin, without installing ANY other addons, but small main menu changes.

Upon opening kodi from either a force close or an exit, some main menu titles don't appear but are accessible. In skin settings (among others) only about half of the menu for any left side selection is displayed, but is still accessible.

The issue is remedied by choosing reload skin from the power menu.

Also, when logging off from a different profile (not the master) to the login screen, a brief shot of my master profile is displayed before the login screen appears.

I have no idea where to begin to try and find the problem. Any help would be appreciated
(2019-02-01, 18:30)Shaley1441 Wrote: Just updated to kodi 18 and did a clean sweep, fresh start wipe (installed and reinstalled with no saved settings). Installed most recent aeon nox silvo skin, without installing ANY other addons, but small main menu changes.

Upon opening kodi from either a force close or an exit, some main menu titles don't appear but are accessible. In skin settings (among others) only about half of the menu for any left side selection is displayed, but is still accessible.

Also, when logging off from a different profile (not the master) to the login screen, a brief shot of my master profile is displayed before the login screen appears.

I have no idea where to begin to try and find the problem. Any help would be appreciated

Are you SURE you are using the correct version of the skin for Kodi V18? Seems like maybe a silly question but depending how you got the skin it can easily happen. The old skin from 17 won't work on 18.
(2019-02-01, 19:42)flhthemi Wrote:
(2019-02-01, 18:30)Shaley1441 Wrote: Just updated to kodi 18 and did a clean sweep, fresh start wipe (installed and reinstalled with no saved settings). Installed most recent aeon nox silvo skin, without installing ANY other addons, but small main menu changes.

Are you SURE you are using the correct version of the skin for Kodi V18? Seems like maybe a silly question but depending how you got the skin it can easily happen. The old skin from 17 won't work on 18.

I used the link from the top of this forum, which caused a dependency error (most likely because my nvidia shield did an auto update to 18), did a fresh start reset and then went straight to the github and downloaded the skin that was updated 4 or 5 days ago.
I used the 6.1.8 repo
(2019-01-30, 15:12)ribtin Wrote: After updating to Kodi 18, Aeon Nox Silvo is very slow when playing a movie and clicking any button to show the player buttons menu. Often the video will freeze for 1 second, before the menu shows up.

I changed over to Estuary skin, and the issue was not there.

Using Nvidia Shield Android TV.

Can you please post a debug log (wiki)?

(2019-01-31, 11:41)martinlee18 Wrote: Is it possible to import my Aeon Nox settings and configuration into Aeon Nox Silvo?

I was running Kodi under Nvidia Shield and Aeon Nox, and the auto update took me to Kodi 18. So no more Aeon Nox for me Sad
I'd like to understand if there's a way to move all my Aeon Nox customizations (mostly menu items and submenues) to Aeon Nox Silvo without manually recreating all of them

Thanks in advance for any feedback!

Sorry, no not possible.

(2019-01-31, 13:05)Jbev01 Wrote: @mikeSiLVO Hi Mike, i cant get music video menu to appear on the home screen. It’s enabled in settings but won’t show up at all. Any clues? I can get a log later on to post but just wondering in the meantime if it’s a known issue

Thx

Do you have any Music Videos added as a source? I forgot to override the default Skin Shortcuts visibility conditions for Music Videos so until the next skin update you will have to add them before the menu item will appear.

(2019-02-01, 00:25)ringling Wrote: Mike Silvo, first off let me complement you on a wonderful skin. Easiest skin to work with and easy for the user as well. Well done. I have a problem though with Silvo using Simple Favorites and Aeon Nox Silvo widgets. When in Poster mode the name (Title) is displayed as it should however when using Square Poster mode the Name is no longer displayed. I suspect it is a matter of the position of the text in the widget. Could you please take a look and see what you think and post your thoughts...

Please post a screenshot so I know what (Title) you are referring to.

Kodi bug with Profiles. I have no idea how or if it is even possible to fix skin side.
Mike Silvo, I have posted a screenshot (waiting for approval). Notice Snagfilms in the top row. Widget ART is set to Poster mode, Panel Label Style is set to Show On Focused Item, and the label/name is displayed. If ART setting is Square Poster, the panel is highlighted in blue when focused on it, however, the label/name is not displayed. Hopefully it's just a matter on changing the position of the text....
Oh,  this is Silvo version 6.1.8 for Leia, sorry...
(2019-02-02, 06:13)ringling Wrote: Mike Silvo, I have posted a screenshot (waiting for approval). Notice Snagfilms in the top row. Widget ART is set to Poster mode, Panel Label Style is set to Show On Focused Item, and the label/name is displayed. If ART setting is Square Poster, the panel is highlighted in blue when focused on it, however, the label/name is not displayed. Hopefully it's just a matter on changing the position of the text....
(2019-02-02, 06:24)ringling Wrote: Oh, this is Silvo version 6.1.8 for Leia, sorry...

Thanks for the pic. I found the problem and the fix is on Git now Smile
Mike Silvo, thank you very much. It works great now. You're the best !!!
(2019-02-01, 21:48)mikeSiLVO Wrote:
(2019-01-30, 15:12)ribtin Wrote: After updating to Kodi 18, Aeon Nox Silvo is very slow when playing a movie and clicking any button to show the player buttons menu. Often the video will freeze for 1 second, before the menu shows up.

I changed over to Estuary skin, and the issue was not there.

Using Nvidia Shield Android TV.

Can you please post a debug log (wiki)
I figured out that I had apparently installed an old version of the skin. When I got the latest version, it worked perfectly again. Thanks! =)

Sadly, I am having another error though: On the Nvidia Shield, using Silvo's take-screenshot function creates png files which are completely black. Using it on my windows machine works perfectly, but not on the Shield.
So I am using Kodi Krypton. I have been playing around with colors for my menu items. Now I know the Main menu section in (includes_home.xml) is easily located in the Aeon Nox build. 
However, I can't seem to find it again in Aeon Nox Silvo build in the same file, (includes_home.xml). Reason for this is to be able to customize my main menu using code and skip the "tv-remote-on-screen-method".

Anyone who can maybe shed some light on in what file the main menu is located for customization. Thanks! My first post here Smile

Updated: removed banned-addons in the paragraph above.
I just updated to Leia and I got to say that apart from a reboot and downloading the new version of my favorite skin (being Aeon Nox Silva) the update went flawless Smile Thanks to Mike for all his hard work in providing this splendid skin!
MiBox running KODI app (latest)
Synology DS215+ - 8+6 TB | Synology DS211 - 4+4 TB - No RAID | Homebrew server Ubuntu server - 10 TB - LVM | Ubuntu Server 18.04.01 -10 TB - RAID5
Philips 50PFK5300 | Sony HT-XT100 Soundplate
Scanning my media with MediaElch
...er, how do you have extended info in Leia/Silvo?
  • 541(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox: SiLVO55