• 27(current)
Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019)
(2019-02-03, 13:48)Kbxy88 Wrote: Is the play and continue watching button that’s in the OP only available if you are using kodi library integration?

It should be there if you're on the episode's info.
It's worth mentioning that I'm talking about an EPISODE's infodialog and not a TVSHOW's infodialog.
For TVSHOW's infodialog it must be a library scanned item in order to get a 'play' button from the infodialog, but you still got 'more episodes' button to open the epsiodes view of the tvshow.
Hi, I would like you to help me
i have an amazon fire tv i am in kodi 18 when i install titan mod and i am browsing or i want to put a movie restarts my kodi 18

help me please
(2019-02-03, 15:53)ravz Wrote: Hi, I would like you to help me
i have an amazon fire tv i am in kodi 18 when i install titan mod and i am browsing or i want to put a movie restarts my kodi 18

help me please
 DEBUG LOG
(2019-02-03, 14:20)cartman.dos Wrote:
(2019-02-03, 13:48)Kbxy88 Wrote: Is the play and continue watching button that’s in the OP only available if you are using kodi library integration?

It's worth mentioning that I'm talking about an EPISODE's infodialog and not a TVSHOW's infodialog.
For TVSHOW's infodialog it must be a library scanned item in order to get a 'play' button from the infodialog, but you still got 'more episodes' button to open the epsiodes view of the tvshow.  
 Yeah, I mean for Episode info.  I'm new to custom skins so I apologize if this is very rookie.  I should of specified that I'm looking at it from home screen with my widgets setup. Would I need to enable something inside the settings?  https://imgur.com/8NBCXvv
Hi

I want to give your skin a try unfortunately all I get is this screen and I'm unable to access settings on first run:

How do I get a main menu lol

I'm running LE 9.0 RR on a RPi3b+
I've managed to get into settings now by setting estuary back to default in guisettings, I must have pressed back in haste when the skin first loaded. Sorry I think I was expecting this to work out of the box, or at least have a different default main menu to the default Titan one. Is there something wrong or is this expected behaviour to have set everything up from scratch?
(2019-02-03, 18:03)Morphy99 Wrote: Hi

I want to give your skin a try unfortunately all I get is this screen and I'm unable to access settings on first run:

I believe post #382 might help you
(2019-02-03, 17:46)Kbxy88 Wrote:
(2019-02-03, 14:20)cartman.dos Wrote:

Yeah, I mean for Episode info.  I'm new to custom skins so I apologize if this is very rookie.  I should of specified that I'm looking at it from home screen with my widgets setup. Would I need to enable something inside the settings?  https://imgur.com/8NBCXvv 
 OK, when you click on it plays but you want to open the information screen like in the pics?
Currently what you can do is either:
(1) longpress enter button, context menu will open up with option for 'information'
(2) Enter kodi's settings -> media settings -> video tab (left side) -> there will be a setting to choose action on select, choose 'show information', that will override default action when pressing enter on media files to open information instead of playing it...
(BTW most of these tweaks are written on the first thread under 'good to know' Wink)
(2019-02-03, 18:03)Morphy99 Wrote: Hi

I'm running LE 9.0 RR on a RPi3b+
I've managed to get into settings now by setting estuary back to default in guisettings, I must have pressed back in haste when the skin first loaded. Sorry I think I was expecting this to work out of the box, or at least have a different default main menu to the default Titan one. Is there something wrong or is this expected behaviour to have set everything up from scratch?
 Untill next version update, after fresh install on that screen hold longpress 'back' and click settings.
Then enter skinsettings and you'll be able to change in the first tab the homelayout to Netflix 2 (you'll see pictures of the layouts on the pop-up window).
If you want the red color theme, then skinsetting->color theme->manage themes-> you can select the 'bingie theme'.

just a heads up from next version the color theme and netflix layout will be on default to avoid this confusion...
(2019-02-03, 18:39)cartman.dos Wrote:
(2019-02-03, 18:03)Morphy99 Wrote:  
 Untill next version update, after fresh install on that screen hold longpress 'back' and click settings.
Then enter skinsettings and you'll be able to change in the first tab the homelayout to Netflix 2 (you'll see pictures of the layouts on the pop-up window).
If you want the red color theme, then skinsetting->color theme->manage themes-> you can select the 'bingie theme'.

just a heads up from next version the color theme and netflix layout will be on default to avoid this confusion...
 Thanks, yea I was just going to ask why these aren't set as default! I don't have anything in my library as yet as it's a fresh install. Probably added to my confusion.
FYI I don't think longpress back works with my remote (CEC) or Yatse.
(2019-02-03, 18:45)Morphy99 Wrote:
(2019-02-03, 18:39)cartman.dos Wrote:
(2019-02-03, 18:03)Morphy99 Wrote:  

Thanks, yea I was just going to ask why these aren't set as default! I don't have anything in my library as yet as it's a fresh install. Probably added to my confusion.
FYI I don't think longpress back works with my remote (CEC) or Yatse.  
I believe 'm' input from keyboard will also do.
(It wasn't an issue pre-v0.3 because there were a different set of mainmenu shortcuts that included 'settings'...And I changed them to prepare for netflix layout as default)
How do I get trailers to play using an addon?
When I click on trailer nothing happens
(2019-02-03, 10:41)cartman.dos Wrote:
(2019-02-03, 03:06)ryadre Wrote:
(2019-02-02, 23:21)cscott1 Wrote: Reset your menu shortcuts just set them back to your original settings then you will be able to set your thumbs 

Thanks, I have done this. I found if I renamed and changed an existing menu item caused the issue I think.

Second question, I have my OTA TV guide with tvheadend, is there a way with bingie to have a channel preview in the corner ofvthe guide somehow?
If a TV Channel is playing and u're looking at the guide there should be a preview window in the right-bottom corner...
Oh, my bottom right corner has the TV channels logo?
Hi, First post - so if I am on the wrong thread I apologize. I am getting the "script.skin.helper.backgrounds error"
tried updating with items from the repository as per suggestion in another post, but it did not work. Log  is below.  Thanks
https://paste.kodi.tv/usesumenak.kodi
I went to settings and under dependencies I uninstalled it, doesn’t seem to affect anything thus far
Hello !

I managed to install the mod without any problems after reinstalling Kodi.

The problem is that I had installed what you recommended in post #383 but I think I shouldn't have.

If I may, I think there is a mini installation tutorial missing where you specify the few installation steps, including the fact that you must activate Marcelveldt's and Skin Helper Widget before activating the skin

It may seem like it to some people, but it wasn't to me.

So, here's how I would see the tutorial: 
1) Download the BINGIE Repository zip, and install it on kodi
2) After installing it, go to the repository, then install bingie / marcel / Skin helper
3) Go to the Kodi display settings, and activate the skin
4) To have the Netflix style, go directly to the display settings, and choose the style in question

I write this without Kodi in front of me (and with a translator...) so there are probably mistakes, but a little something like that could help some "noob" like me who come here after Kodi's maj 

Anyway, after configuring a few things, I'm very happy to have persevered because I find the skin really very good on Shield.

Thank you again
  • 27(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019)26