• 36(current)
BOX
I can not add any movies to the database.
I have to switch between action and cast several times to get an ad!
(2018-08-28, 23:23)nuentes Wrote: I was wondering if it would be possible to add a weather widget? I would like to be able to have a menu tab dedicated just to weather, and have a quick forecast available. I know the Weather screen is just one click away, but I'd rather be able to just add an additional menu tab with a weather widget. Thanks!
 Its finally here. Will be available next week.

Image  Image
(2019-02-07, 12:34)Dragoninja Wrote: 1) New TV Episodes - when selected gives you the list of the latest episodes, with the poster on the left, the episode title in the middle, and the info on the right.
Are you able to add a view that is exactly like "List Info" but instead of the episode title in the middle, have the TV Show titles. Then maybe put the episode title in the info part on the right? (Maybe call it List View 2 or something?)

New dedicated recently added episode windows available next week.

Image  Image  Image  Image
(2019-02-11, 20:01)CoolFux Wrote: I can not add any movies to the database.
 What do you mean by this? You dont see the Files Menu? or the Add Sources Button?
(2019-02-11, 20:16)CoolFux Wrote: I have to switch between action and cast several times to get an ad!
 Again what do you mean by this? Please elaborate a bit more.
(2019-02-11, 21:12)DjCisco Wrote:
(2019-02-07, 12:34)Dragoninja Wrote: 1) New TV Episodes - when selected gives you the list of the latest episodes, with the poster on the left, the episode title in the middle, and the info on the right.
Are you able to add a view that is exactly like "List Info" but instead of the episode title in the middle, have the TV Show titles. Then maybe put the episode title in the info part on the right? (Maybe call it List View 2 or something?)

New dedicated recently added episode windows available next week.

Image  Image  Image  Image

Looks great! Thank you!
(2019-02-11, 21:14)DjCisco Wrote:
 What do you mean by this? You dont see the Files Menu? or the Add Sources Button?

Select Refresh library and then come refresh abort. The new films will not be included in the bibliotek!

ImageImage
(2019-02-11, 20:16)CoolFux Wrote: I have to switch between action and cast several times to get an ad!

ImageImageImage
(2019-02-11, 23:27)CoolFux Wrote:

Select Refresh library and then come refresh abort. The new films will not be included in the bibliotek!

ImageImage 
 Confirmed and corrected. Available on the next update!
(2019-02-11, 23:32)CoolFux Wrote:
ImageImageImage 
 Confirmed and corrected. Available on the next update.
hello, it's me again.
When I press Pause while listening to music, the display is double.

(2019-02-12, 18:35)CoolFux Wrote: hello, it's me again.
When I press Pause while listening to music, the display is double.

Confirmed and corrected!  Thanks for testing the skin and giving feedback!.

All latest updates will be submitted on the weekend.

Those who want the updates now, can get the files from the my leia branch. ( https://github.com/DjCisco/skin.box/tree/leia )

Replace all files under the 720p folder and the files under media/language/english
I just noticed when you have a large movies library and you select the focus on the vertical scroll bar on the far right and drag it down for fast scroll it goes to the bottom of the scrollbar but is actually only halfway throw the list of movies. I then have to go left back into the list and scroll the rest of the way that way (which is slower). Is that a Leia bug or skin problem?
(2019-02-13, 02:18)Dragoninja Wrote: I just noticed when you have a large movies library and you select the focus on the vertical scroll bar on the far right and drag it down for fast scroll it goes to the bottom of the scrollbar but is actually only halfway throw the list of movies. I then have to go left back into the list and scroll the rest of the way that way (which is slower). Is that a Leia bug or skin problem?

Yes, it is a skin Problem. I will correct it.
  • 36(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
BOX17