• 145(current)
v21 fTV
I can't see anything myself. Does this happen using Kodi's player?
Nope, using VideoPlayer works OK (outside of being unable of playing HDR files), I'm trying Leia with a external player and playback is fine, thanks for your time, great work with skin.
Is it possible to create additional widgets for this skin such as Random Movie or Unwatched TV Shows?  Similar to what Esturary skin has?

Edit: don’t worry. I wasn’t aware the widgets where just smart playlists.

I did notice if you use the random order the list on the widget display is then not in sync with the actual playlist.
Do you have any plans to include genre button?
Or can you help me adding this button?
Up Next support

Up Next (Fire TV new style) -

Up Next simple (Fire TV old style) -

Still Watching -

Still Watching simple -
Looks great 👍🏻👍🏻
CU LRC Lyrics support

Hi @Hitcher I am traslating you skin fTV to spanish language but there are some strings that do not shows in Spanish when modifying the file es_ES created from en_GB.
Regards and I hope you can help me. You can view my file in my fork on github.

The first lot are msgctxt "#31167" onward but the second one is the name of the playlist. Playlists are found in the extras folder.

EDIT: I'll make the playlist names translatable in the next update.
Ok thank you very much.
Is there an LEIA Version of the fTV Skin? On the official Kodi Page there is a Version 4.6.0 but they is not downloadable.

BR
Chris
Should be appearing soon.
Hello,

Just bought brand new Fire TV Stick 4K and after installing latest Kodi v18.0 and installed fTV skin. Is it still possible to do home menu customisation? On Krypton I was able to add favourites or playlists to Movies sections. On v18.0 I can only enable or disable Home Screen Widgets. Am I doing something wrong? Maybe I need to install something? Thank you for your help in advance Wink
Not any longer as I've removed support for Skin Shortcuts script.
I switched from ftv skin on v17 a while ago for the skin aura. It looks more like the current fire interface too. Editing is similar to ftv skin. On v18 the skin is called aura(18) and I think it's in the official repo. The link shows how I added widgets for lists I maintain at trakt.tv
https://imgur.com/gallery/kHO7iJs

I'm sure Hitchers is working to add shortcut editing to v18 of his skin.
KODI 18 on a fire tv cube. Aura(18) skin. Trakt supporter.
  • 145(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
fTV42