• 42(current)
Release IPTV Recorder
(2019-02-05, 14:59)maiers12 Wrote:
(2019-02-05, 14:19)primaeval Wrote:
(2019-02-05, 13:56)maiers12 Wrote: Hi, Primaeval.
I had to change the EPG provider and now even I can see the data in the Iptv plugin, the same chanels in your plugin are empty.
https://paste.kodi.tv/anoseqovad.kodi
Here the log file. If you can investigte thank you very much as usual.
Bye
P.S.
How are your new kiitens ?
 Hi. There is nothing in the log.
Did you do a NUKE when you changed providers?
It might help clear things out. The channel ids will most likely have changed.
Enable it in Debug Menus in settings.

The kittens have been enjoying their first snow. They come back inside soaking wet and use my shirt to dry off. 

Tried but nothing has changed.

You kittens are very smart... 
 There was nothing obvious in the logs like an exception due to some of the code in IPTV Recorder.
So I suspect something like the channel ids aren't matching up for some reason.

You can either pm links to your m3u and xmltv files or do some detective work.

If you want to do some sleuthing:

Look in userdata\addon_data\plugin.video.iptv.recorder
Make sure the xmltv1.xml and channels1.m3u files have been downloaded properly.
Check if the xmltv.db file is about the same size as your xmltv1.xml file.
See if the tvg-id values in the m3u match the "channel id" values in the xmltv file.

Use a tool like
https://sqlitebrowser.org/
to look in the xmltv.db file.
See if the channels table ids match the programmes tables channelids and tvgids of the streams table.
What might be the reason for that only last channel on the list have an EPG? Every other channels are empty
(2019-02-07, 17:12)km4lin Wrote: What might be the reason for that only last channel on the list have an EPG? Every other channels are empty
 That is probably the only channel where the tvg-id in the m3u matches the "channel id" in the xmltv.
It could also be a bug.
(2019-02-07, 17:28)primaeval Wrote:
(2019-02-07, 17:12)km4lin Wrote: What might be the reason for that only last channel on the list have an EPG? Every other channels are empty
 That is probably the only channel where the tvg-id in the m3u matches the "channel id" in the xmltv.
It could also be a bug. 
 In PVR IPTV Simple everything looks fine. It's strange
(2019-02-07, 17:34)km4lin Wrote:
(2019-02-07, 17:28)primaeval Wrote:
It could also be a bug.  
 In PVR IPTV Simple everything looks fine. It's strange 
 pm links to your m3u and xmltv and I'll have a look.
Hey, Primaeval:

Plugins are working great, but can you clarify a couple things:

IPTV Recorder requires you use the UI to start the recording, unlike being able to record directly out of PVR?

Also, the Simple PVR client that does work in Windows with a record button, is only valid for Kodi 17? 

I ask since my preference is the full blown PVR with a record button that works in Kodi 17, but I cannot get Netflix to work in Kodi 17 anymore since DRM restrictions that Kodi 17 does not support.

Hope that all made sense.

Thanks for your hard work and support.

--jr
(2019-02-07, 21:37)joerock Wrote: Hey, Primaeval:

Plugins are working great, but can you clarify a couple things:

IPTV Recorder requires you use the UI to start the recording, unlike being able to record directly out of PVR?

Also, the Simple PVR client that does work in Windows with a record button, is only valid for Kodi 17? 

I ask since my preference is the full blown PVR with a record button that works in Kodi 17, but I cannot get Netflix to work in Kodi 17 anymore since DRM restrictions that Kodi 17 does not support.

Hope that all made sense.

Thanks for your hard work and support.

--jr
 IPTV Recorder is totally separate from IPTV Simple Client.
IPTV Recorder only grabs the m3u and xmltv urls from IPTV Simple Client.
There is no further interaction at all.

The version of IPTV Simple Client that I made with basic recording is only for Kodi 17 Krypton on Windows 32bit.
@el_gonz87 version will be much better if he ever finds time to finish it.

I doubt if you'll be able to record anything DRMed in Kodi as Team Kodi's aim is to keep well within the law.

The closest you will probably get at the moment for recording directly in Kodi from an EPG grid is TV Guide Fullscreen although there are better recording options in IPTV Recorder.

More reliable methods to record are with a dedicated backend like NextPVR on Windows and TVHeadend on Linux.
(2019-02-07, 21:54)primaeval Wrote: TV Guide Fullscreen

Thanks.  I am not trying to record out of Netflix, I realize that's a big no no.

Okay, so you can record straight out of TV Guide plugin?   I haven't tried this plugin before, but will when I get home.

Thx.
No need for your to repeat yourself.  I read the thread and it answered my questions.
(2019-02-07, 22:33)joerock Wrote:
(2019-02-07, 21:54)primaeval Wrote: TV Guide Fullscreen

Thanks.  I am not trying to record out of Netflix, I realize that's a big no no.

Okay, so you can record straight out of TV Guide plugin?   I haven't tried this plugin before, but will when I get home.

Thx. 
 As long as your streams are recordable all you need to do is set the ffmpeg exe location and recording path in
Settings \ Program Scheduler \ Autoplaywiths \ ffmpeg Program and ffmpeg Output Folder.
Hi,

Within "Channel Group" appears the list of TV channels from my IPTV list but clicking on any one does not show anything.

I have done the same with the other addon (ADDON RECORDER) and within "Last Played" if I click with the right mouse button I get the RECORD option and start recording, but ... how can I stop it?

I only stop recording if I leave KODI
(2019-02-13, 00:16)Laser78 Wrote: Hi,

Within "Channel Group" appears the list of TV channels from my IPTV list but clicking on any one does not show anything.

I have done the same with the other addon (ADDON RECORDER) and within "Last Played" if I click with the right mouse button I get the RECORD option and start recording, but ... how can I stop it?

Hi.

If there is no program data in Channel Groups then either there is no program data for those channels in your xmltv file
or the tvg-id values in your m3u don't match the "channel id" values in your xmltv file.
Look in channels1.m3u and xmltv1.xml in userdata\addon_data\plugin.video.iptv.recorder

I've added "Cancel Recordings" to the context menu of Recordings in Addon Recorder in version 0.0.26.
It was never intended to be used for live TV recording, just catchup programs.
There is  "Settings\Maximum Recording Length (hours)" with a default of 6 hours recordings which will let you do an instant live recording if you want to.
(2019-02-13, 11:29)primaeval Wrote:

Hi.

If there is no program data in Channel Groups then either there is no program data for those channels in your xmltv file
or the tvg-id values in your m3u don't match the "channel id" values in your xmltv file.
Look in channels1.m3u and xmltv1.xml in userdata\addon_data\plugin.video.iptv.recorder

I've added "Cancel Recordings" to the context menu of Recordings in Addon Recorder in version 0.0.26.
There is  "Settings\Maximum Recording Length (hours)" with a default of 6 hours recordings which will let you do an instant live recording if you want to.
Thank's Primaeval

Can you please look at the list and tell me why it does not appear in CHANEL GROUP?

List IPTV :
http://91.121.64.179/tdt_project/output/channels.m3u8
(2019-02-13, 11:39)Laser78 Wrote:
(2019-02-13, 11:29)primaeval Wrote:

Hi.

Thank's Primaeval

Can you please look at the list and tell me why it does not appear in CHANEL GROUP?

List IPTV :
http://91.121.64.179/tdt_project/output/channels.m3u8 
I'd have to compare the m3u to the xmltv file to see what is missing.

For example look for
channel id="TVE ASTRA SD 2.sp"
in your xmltv file to see if the first channel has a matching channel.

There are also a lot of channels without a tvg-id at all.

The space after the last comma might cause problems too
eg
, NASA TV - Public HD

As a last resort IPTV Recorder will try to match that name to a channel name but extra spaces could mess up the match.
Ooooh!!

Tonight I'll try it at home

Thank's Primaeval Wink
  • 42(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
IPTV Recorder4