• 45(current)
Release IPTV Recorder
Hi Primaeval, can you give me some hints how to update  IPTVRecorder? At the moment I have version 0.87 installed from your beta dev repository 0.0.2. Thanks
(2019-02-18, 13:19)invincible Wrote: Hi Primaeval, can you give me some hints how to update  IPTVRecorder? At the moment I have version 0.87 installed from your beta dev repository 0.0.2. Thanks
 You should be able to just update the Primaeval repository in Kodi.
But sometimes there is a Kodi timeout where it won't recheck the repo for a number of hours.
Try restarting Kodi and Updating the repo.
If that doesn't work remove and reinstall the Primaeval repo.
Exclamation 
version 0.0.89
- Meta4Kodi catchup

Meta4Kodi
https://github.com/roee88/meta4kodi

If you have installed Meta4Kodi or a fork you can Search for a Catchup source of a Program from the Program Recordings Options page.
Pick the correct Meta4Kodi addon in Settings\Display\Meta

The Meta option should be at the bottom of the Program page when you select a program.

If tvdb can find the program title and there is an episode and season number Meta should go straight to that episode,
otherwise it should Search for a TV Show if there is episode info, or Search for a Movie if not.
It installs new skin, but won't activate it:

amohohahog.kodi (paste)

any clue?

rgds
(2019-02-18, 19:58)pirlone Wrote: It installs new skin, but won't activate it:

amohohahog.kodi (paste)

any clue?

rgds
I got it! It should be activated through addons menu Smile sorry for my ignorance. it's working.

tnx for your great work!
First of all....thank you for this Addon. Incredible work. 
Now that you can access the Recorder page right from the guide, how difficult would it be to add an option to watch the recorded or actively recording show from within tyhe options page?

At the bottom under Record Once, Always, Daily etc. there is a watch now. Another option, Watch Recording.

This would allow you to start watching the current program with the ability to pause, rewind, etc. 

It is simple enough for me to back all the way out of the TV menu into the Addon menu and to dig down to recordings and start the show. However....not so simple for my wife Smile
(2019-02-18, 23:13)Timoty Wrote: First of all....thank you for this Addon. Incredible work. 
Now that you can access the Recorder page right from the guide, how difficult would it be to add an option to watch the recorded or actively recording show from within tyhe options page?

At the bottom under Record Once, Always, Daily etc. there is a watch now. Another option, Watch Recording.

This would allow you to start watching the current program with the ability to pause, rewind, etc. 

It is simple enough for me to back all the way out of the TV menu into the Addon menu and to dig down to recordings and start the show. However....not so simple for my wife Smile

Try version 0.0.92
It will add a Recordings button after IPTV Recorder in the Program Information in the PVR.

You will first need to change your skin to something other than "Estuary (IPTV Recorder)" so that it can delete the skin and make a new one.
Run the Create skin command again from IPTV Recorder and re-enable it in addons.

If you want to do it manually then add this to
"addons\skin.estuary.iptv.recorder\xml\DialogPVRInfo.xml"

xml:
                    <include content="InfoDialogButton">
                        <param name="width" value="275" />
                        <param name="id" value="667" />
                        <param name="icon" value="icons/infodialogs/record.png" />
                        <param name="label" value="Recordings" />
                        <param name="onclick_1" value="Action(close)" />
                        <param name="onclick_2" value="ActivateWindow(10025,&quot;plugin://plugin.video.iptv.recorder/recordings&quot;,return)" />
                        <param name="visible" value="System.hasAddon(plugin.video.iptv.recorder)" />
                    </include> 
You could also make a Favourite or a keymap to go to the recordings with the command:
xml:
ActivateWindow(10025,&quot;plugin://plugin.video.iptv.recorder/recordings&quot;,return)
Exclamation 
If you want to add the "IPTV Recorder" button to a Confluence-based skin add this to
"addons\skin.confluence\720p\DialogPVRInfo.xml"
under the
xml:
<control type="grouplist" id="9000">
xml:
            <control type="button" id="666">
                <description>IPTV Recorder</description>
                <include>ButtonInfoDialogsCommonValues</include>
                <label>IPTV Recorder</label>
                <visible>Window.IsActive(PVRGuideInfo)</visible>
                <onclick>Dialog.Close(all,true)</onclick>
                <onclick>RunScript(plugin.video.iptv.recorder,$ESCINFO[ListItem.ChannelName],$ESCINFO[ListItem.Title],$ESCINFO[ListItem.Date],$ESCINFO[ListItem.Duration],$ESCINFO[ListItem.Plot])</onclick>
            </control> 
Thanks for the fast reply. It worked.
This is amazing thankyou thankyou.

Just  wondering about cleaning up the menu a bit...
How about having
Record
Remind
Play
watch
Meta

Then for example when you click record it comes up with the options:
once
daily
always
weekly

Also if I set a show to record weekly would it record even if there was no guide data?

Thanks
(2019-02-19, 05:15)ed_davidson Wrote: This is amazing thankyou thankyou.

Just  wondering about cleaning up the menu a bit...
How about having
Record
Remind
Play
watch
Meta

Then for example when you click record it comes up with the options:
once
daily
always
weekly

Also if I set a show to record weekly would it record even if there was no guide data?

Thanks
 I suspect Weekly is just a special case of Daily.
There has to be guide data for it to record.
It will match a program name and the exact start time.
So if you have say a weekly Friday night show, do a Daily record for that show.
It will check every day but only find the show on Fridays.

I don't really want to add another level of menus.
Right now the most useful are ordered in number of keypresses away.
Use Key Up to get to Meta by wrapping around the list backwards.
Hi Primaeval. I have a little problem, sometimes when I do a weekly recording the plugin detect correctly the new episode, but the recording stops before of the programmed end time. For example yesterday the recor started correctly at 8,59 p.m. but intesead of stopping at 22,00 p.m. ended at 21,08.Here the log file
https://paste.kodi.tv/ezalutecuy.kodi
Thank you again
(2019-02-19, 17:27)maiers12 Wrote: Hi Primaeval. I have a little problem, sometimes when I do a weekly recording the plugin detect correctly the new episode, but the recording stops before of the programmed end time. For example yesterday the recor started correctly at 8,59 p.m. but intesead of stopping at 22,00 p.m. ended at 21,08.Here the log file
Thank you again
I suspect it is the source of the stream being unreliable.

Check in the jobs folder to see if it is actually trying to record for the correct length of time.
userdata\addon_data\plugin.video.iptv.recorder\jobs
In the .py files look at line 5
cmd = ...
The '-t', '830' argument is number of seconds is will try and record for.
See if that is about 3600 for an hour program. It will add the start and end offsets to the program length.

It doesn't look like you were watching anything else at 21:08 but if you were it could overload your android box and cut off the stream.

Recording internet streams is notoriously unreliable especially at peak times of the day and if your device is busy.
(2019-02-19, 17:56)primaeval Wrote:
(2019-02-19, 17:27)maiers12 Wrote: Hi Primaeval. I have a little problem, sometimes when I do a weekly recording the plugin detect correctly the new episode, but the recording stops before of the programmed end time. For example yesterday the recor started correctly at 8,59 p.m. but intesead of stopping at 22,00 p.m. ended at 21,08.Here the log file
Thank you again
I suspect it is the source of the stream being unreliable.

Check in the jobs folder to see if it is actually trying to record for the correct length of time.
userdata\addon_data\plugin.video.iptv.recorder\jobs
In the .py files look at line 5
cmd = ...
The '-t', '830' argument is number of seconds is will try and record for.
See if that is about 3600 for an hour program. It will add the start and end offsets to the program length.

It doesn't look like you were watching anything else at 21:08 but if you were it could overload your android box and cut off the stream.

Recording internet streams is notoriously unreliable especially at peak times of the day and if your device is busy. 
The t para,eter is correct, nobody where usimg the androi box, but of curse you are right about the peack time. I will try in different hours.
thank you again
Hi Primaeval, when I try to update the latest version of iptvrecorder I get the message “installation failed”. uninstalled the previous one but I get same result. Is there another way to update it?
  • 45(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
IPTV Recorder4