• 37(current)
BOX
If you invoke the settings of an add-on from the Add-ons widget of the Home screen, it's background is semi-transparent and therefore difficult to read:

Interested in a free, open source OS?
Get Haiku at https://www.haiku-os.org
(2019-02-13, 14:19)DjCisco Wrote:
(2019-02-13, 02:18)Dragoninja Wrote: I just noticed when you have a large movies library and you select the focus on the vertical scroll bar on the far right and drag it down for fast scroll it goes to the bottom of the scrollbar but is actually only halfway throw the list of movies. I then have to go left back into the list and scroll the rest of the way that way (which is slower). Is that a Leia bug or skin problem?

Yes, it is a skin Problem. I will correct it.

Corrected. Available in Next Update
(2019-02-13, 18:31)Humdinger Wrote: If you invoke the settings of an add-on from the Add-ons widget of the Home screen, it's background is semi-transparent and therefore difficult to read:

corrected. Available on the next update.
(2019-02-07, 12:34)Dragoninja Wrote: 2) Not sure if this question is skin related or just kodi related.. How can you make a shortcut/favorite/macro button to Scan for new content on a particular source (which is an excluded path from library updates)?
Right now, every time I want to update my Movies library, as I have setup my TV Shows as the only one selected for library updates, I need to go to Settings-Media-Library-Videos-Movies(right-click)-scan for new content.
I've set it up this way as my Movie library is huge and takes a lot of time to look for updates for no reason when I run Update Library after adding new TV episodes only. 
  This is now possible. You can add a Tile with a Custom Kodi Action. SO you could add a Tile to any of the Menus or the Side Menu and use the following command to do what you want: UpdateLibrary(database,[path])
(2019-02-03, 11:39)Humdinger Wrote: * It'd be nice to have the shutdown menu configurable. I'd especially appreciate being able to switch profiles from there.

You could now achieve this with a custom kodi action tile in the home screen using the following kodi command LoadProfile(profilename,[prompt])
(2019-02-14, 22:53)DjCisco Wrote:
(2019-02-07, 12:34)Dragoninja Wrote: 2) Not sure if this question is skin related or just kodi related.. How can you make a shortcut/favorite/macro button to Scan for new content on a particular source (which is an excluded path from library updates)?
Right now, every time I want to update my Movies library, as I have setup my TV Shows as the only one selected for library updates, I need to go to Settings-Media-Library-Videos-Movies(right-click)-scan for new content.
I've set it up this way as my Movie library is huge and takes a lot of time to look for updates for no reason when I run Update Library after adding new TV episodes only. 
  This is now possible. You can add a Tile with a Custom Kodi Action. SO you could add a Tile to any of the Menus or the Side Menu and use the following command to do what you want: UpdateLibrary(database,[path])
Great! I'll give this a go, because the "create a favorite from a source" method didn't work. It gave me the option to scan, but didn't do it.
(2019-02-14, 22:57)DjCisco Wrote:
(2019-02-03, 11:39)Humdinger Wrote: * It'd be nice to have the shutdown menu configurable. I'd especially appreciate being able to switch profiles from there.

You could now achieve this with a custom kodi action tile in the home screen using the following kodi command LoadProfile(profilename,[prompt]) 

Thanks, I'll try that later.

Another little bug: I tried to add the "Addon browser" as a tile to the home screen, but the tile remains "Empty".

(2019-02-14, 08:15)DjCisco Wrote:
(2019-02-13, 14:19)DjCisco Wrote:
(2019-02-13, 02:18)Dragoninja Wrote: I just noticed when you have a large movies library and you select the focus on the vertical scroll bar on the far right and drag it down for fast scroll it goes to the bottom of the scrollbar but is actually only halfway throw the list of movies. I then have to go left back into the list and scroll the rest of the way that way (which is slower). Is that a Leia bug or skin problem?

Yes, it is a skin Problem. I will correct it. 

That works now, the scrolling is fixed. But your latest update broke the episode list info (tv show title and episode title) which you recently added to the new view for Recent Episodes. They are all blank now.
(2019-02-17, 01:12)Dragoninja Wrote:
(2019-02-14, 08:15)DjCisco Wrote:
(2019-02-13, 14:19)DjCisco Wrote: Yes, it is a skin Problem. I will correct it. 

That works now, the scrolling is fixed. But your latest update broke the episode list info (tv show title and episode title) which you recently added to the new view for Recent Episodes. They are all blank now. 
Oh yes, thanks for the heads up. I have corrected it. it will be available in the next update.
(2019-02-12, 10:02)DjCisco Wrote:
(2019-02-11, 23:27)CoolFux Wrote:
(2019-02-11, 21:14)DjCisco Wrote:  What do you mean by this? You dont see the Files Menu? or the Add Sources Button? 

Select Refresh library and then come refresh abort. The new films will not be included in the bibliotek!

ImageImage 
 Confirmed and corrected. Available on the next update!

The library is now being updated but text will be kept aborting when updating.
(2019-02-18, 22:55)CoolFux Wrote:
(2019-02-12, 10:02)DjCisco Wrote:
(2019-02-11, 23:27)CoolFux Wrote: Select Refresh library and then come refresh abort. The new films will not be included in the bibliotek!

ImageImage 
 Confirmed and corrected. Available on the next update!

The library is now being updated but text will be kept aborting when updating.

Ah yes, this has changed. It seems now it is only possible to start an library update and there is no option to stop a library scan. I will update the button so that it doesn't change the label when an update is started.
(2019-02-16, 11:19)Humdinger Wrote:
(2019-02-14, 22:57)DjCisco Wrote:

Thanks, I'll try that later.

Another little bug: I tried to add the "Addon browser" as a tile to the home screen, but the tile remains "Empty".

Yup, I have identified the problem and corrected it. It will be available with the next update.
(2019-02-21, 11:50)DjCisco Wrote: Yup, I have identified the problem and corrected it. It will be available with the next update. 
Thanks!
BTW, should I follow your "leia" branch or "master" (or will you continue to keep them synced)?

(2019-02-21, 19:57)Humdinger Wrote:
(2019-02-21, 11:50)DjCisco Wrote: Yup, I have identified the problem and corrected it. It will be available with the next update. 
Thanks!
BTW, should I follow your "leia" branch or "master" (or will you continue to keep them synced)?

The master branch is the release branch fir the skin repo, it will always be in sync with the current development branch which right know is the leia branch.

My last changes have however not been commited into the github repository.
(2019-02-14, 22:53)DjCisco Wrote:
UpdateLibrary(database,[path]) only works if you have that path un-ticked for "exclude path from library updates" in Settings-Media-Library-Videos-Movies.. If you have it ticked (which is in my case as when kodi starts it should only automatically update my tv shows) it scans the source but does not add new movies to the library.
  • 37(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
BOX17