• 60(current)
Release [CMIK] TFC.tv addon - repo / updates / support
Hi all, mga Kapamilya,

First, I would like to thank you for using and supporting this add-on.

I'm announcing the pre-release version 1.0.0 of TFC.tv addon (compatible with Kodi 16/17/18).
In this mostly rewrited version:
 - have a better experience with new icons, fanarts, shows and episodes information.
 - add/remove shows and episode to/from your watchlist "My List".
 - export show's episodes to your Kodi library (useful if you use your Kodi with Google Assistant or Alexa).
 - added a service to check exported library updates.
 - and other little enhancements.

To install the TFC.tv pre-release version 1.0.0:
Add the following source in your File Manager : https://repo.cmik.me  (name it "cmik.repo" for example)
1. Go to System > add-ons > install from zip
2. Select the new source "cmik.repo", then "tfc.tv" and select the latest version zip file
3. Reboot your Kodi system to apply changes to the associated service (proxy and library checker)
4. Follow the quick setup at startup (don't forget to "optimize your catalog cache") and enjoy your Kapamilya content!

The source code can be found here: https://github.com/cmik/cmik.xbmc/tree/release/1.0.0

Please also have a look to the README file: https://github.com/cmik/cmik.xbmc/blob/r.../README.md

I will be pleased to have your first impressions and feedbacks!

Thank you for your support.

Enjoy!
Smile 
(2019-02-21, 01:04)cmik Wrote: Hi all, mga Kapamilya,

First, I would like to thank you for using and supporting this add-on.

I'm announcing the pre-release version 1.0.0 of TFC.tv addon (compatible with Kodi 16/17/18).
In this mostly rewrited version:
 - have a better experience with new icons, fanarts, shows and episodes information.
 - add/remove shows and episode to/from your watchlist "My List".
 - export show's episodes to your Kodi library (useful if you use your Kodi with Google Assistant or Alexa).
 - added a service to check exported library updates.
 - and other little enhancements.

To install the TFC.tv pre-release version 1.0.0:
Add the following source in your File Manager : https://repo.cmik.me  (name it "cmik.repo" for example)
1. Go to System > add-ons > install from zip
2. Select the new source "cmik.repo", then "tfc.tv" and select the latest version zip file
3. Reboot your Kodi system to apply changes to the associated service (proxy and library checker)
4. Follow the quick setup at startup (don't forget to "optimize your catalog cache") and enjoy your Kapamilya content!

The source code can be found here: https://github.com/cmik/cmik.xbmc/tree/release/1.0.0

Please also have a look to the README file: https://github.com/cmik/cmik.xbmc/blob/r.../README.md

I will be pleased to have your first impressions and feedbacks!

Thank you for your support.

Enjoy!
 Big Thanks CMIK. This one is smooth sailing. Thanks for making OFW happy.
Very nice. Thank you very much. 1 question though. Is there a way to add all shows to the library.
(2019-02-23, 16:05)prettysick Wrote: Very nice. Thank you very much. 1 question though. Is there a way to add all shows to the library.
Thanks @prettysick.
No, you can only add one show at a time for the moment.

And, I don't think it is a good idea. There are more than 900 shows! It will take more than an hour to parse new episodes for all the shows (5 seconds per show)!

But if you really want to try, check if you have access to your useraddon directory. If yes, you can download this https://repo.cmik.me/tfc.tv/databases/library.db file and place it in 
...\userdata\addon_data\plugin.video.tfctv\library.db
Is the old version still supposed to work?
(2019-02-24, 05:37)ybrik Wrote: Is the old version still supposed to work?

Yes, old version 0.83 is still working but will not be maintained in case of issues. All fixes will be implemented in most the recent version.
It's not working anymore. Anyway I'll update to the latest version, but what I'm seeing on the repository is ver. 0.0.1. is this correct?
(2019-02-24, 20:28)ybrik Wrote: It's not working anymore. Anyway I'll update to the latest version, but what I'm seeing on the repository is ver. 0.0.1. is this correct?

What is it not working on v0.83?
To install v1, please follow the procedure given in my previous post #886.
Thanks in advance.
You know what, it's currently working now. The issue started last night, when I was unable to play movies in *bleep*.  Then I tried to play some in tfc and it won't open and says check logs.
Then I restarted both TFC and kodi 16.1.  Still not working, then I rebooted mygica ATV-1900 and still won't work today.  This morning I was only seeing 5 menus out of the several ones.
Then after reading your above post, I just tried it again and the menus are back and it's now working.  Not sure which of the 3 above were acting up.  But it's all good now.  Thanks!
(2019-02-24, 22:45)ybrik Wrote: You know what, it's currently working now. The issue started last night, when I was unable to play movies in *bleep*.  Then I tried to play some in tfc and it won't open and says check logs.
Then I restarted both TFC and kodi 16.1.  Still not working, then I rebooted mygica ATV-1900 and still won't work today.  This morning I was only seeing 5 menus out of the several ones.
Then after reading your above post, I just tried it again and the menus are back and it's now working.  Not sure which of the 3 above were acting up.  But it's all good now.  Thanks!
Good for you Smile
Enjoy!
Feel free to give your feedbacks on v1. Thanks.
(2019-02-24, 22:45)ybrik Wrote: The issue started last night, when I was unable to play movies in...
Please do not mention or discuss banned add-ons in any shape or form. They are simply off limits.
(2019-02-24, 22:48)Klojum Wrote:
(2019-02-24, 22:45)ybrik Wrote: The issue started last night, when I was unable to play movies in...
Please do not mention or discuss banned add-ons in any shape or forum. They are simply off limits
Sorry, was unaware of it. Won't happen again.
It seems not allowing me to go to drama. I click category then drma and it said check log error. I was able to look att the others but not drama. It diesnt work for my note 9, fire tv and firehd 10.

Can some verify it? Or guide me how to do it.

Thanks alot for great add on
(2019-02-25, 12:22)tonsan Wrote: It seems not allowing me to go to drama. I click category then drma and it said check log error. I was able to look att the others but not drama. It diesnt work for my note 9, fire tv and firehd 10.

Can some verify it? Or guide me how to do it.

Thanks alot for great add on

Hi tonsan,
Are you on version 1.0?

Can you go to the add-on advanced settings and enable tools menu?
Then in tfc.tv add-on, in tools menu, select quick setup, then « skip setup » or « enjoy TFC ». You will normally see a notification saying « Catalog cache loaded successfully ».

If this not fix the issue, can you install Kodi Logfile Uploader add-on to share your log file. Set your debug level to INFO in the TFC.tv add-on advanced settings.
Thanks
It still didnt work. How do i get the kodi log file uploader?

THABK
  • 60(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[CMIK] TFC.tv addon - repo / updates / support10