• 21(current)
v18 Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia
@simomkd 

About HDR and 10 bit images are internal arts (textures.xbt), for colors is one addon called resources.images.extras.color...

Marcos has plans to have settings for hidden the flags without data.
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
How do i backup all my setting in the skin?
I use android device if it help.

Thanks.
(2019-03-16, 08:52)razserv2010 Wrote: How do i backup all my setting in the skin?

Thanks.
I normally back up my whole build, which would include skin settings, by copying the .kodi folder
(2019-03-16, 09:00)Jeffers24 Wrote:
(2019-03-16, 08:52)razserv2010 Wrote: How do i backup all my setting in the skin?

Thanks.
I normally back up my whole build, which would include skin settings, by copying the .kodi folder

Thanks i will do this is good a idea.
ok thanks, sorry for my mistake

thanks to your advice I solved the problem 2 ...

how do I solve the other 3

1 I can't download musiccodec.color and extras.color

2 while playing a music disc, with the screen full screen, I can't change the fanart ... even by clicking M i can't find the setting
always in full screen mode it does not display the cdart and displays two artist logos

3 the cdart is not displayed if it is playing

4 the partially visible studio logo

I forgot ... I have not solved the problem of the double logo of the artist ... and the cdart is not visible

I can't get the artist logo to appear on this screen

Hi Wanilton,

I have a main menu item for a plugin (Amazon VOD) - is there a way for the main menu to point to a particular folder/area in the plugin i.e. the Watchlist or Kids Zone.

Perhaps by altering the code in aeonmq8/settings.xml which currently shows this; <setting id="menu5.path" type="string">plugin.video.amazon-test</setting>

Or is there a simpler way of doing this?

Many thanks
@Buff 

Use favourites Add-on, press C where you have interest, add to favourites, now use customize main menu for insert item in any main menu item ou submenu...
Thanks for this great skin!!

One small thing I would like to change is in the "right list" view - is there a way to make it a fixed list, so that it won't scroll until I get to the bottom of the screen? (just like it's working on the "glass list" view)
The current behavior makes it kinda weird - the selected item is always at the top of the screen, so when I get to the end of the list I see only 2 items, which I don't like.
about addon get here

I don´t find anywhere discart for this album, happen the issue reported with others albums too?

@omriamos 

viewrightlist.xml

change line 216 

Code:
<control type="fixedlist" id="51">
to
Code:
<control type="list" id="51">
Perfect, thank you!
(2019-03-16, 14:16)Wanilton Wrote: @omriamos 

viewrightlist.xml

change line 216 
Code:
<control type="fixedlist" id="51">
to
Code:
<control type="list" id="51">

@Wanilton 

Would this change be lost when the skin is updated?
Yes, will happen when Marcos update skin again.

Will needs to change again, but he now knows where, and it´s easy and fast.
(2019-03-14, 00:35)Angelinas Wrote:
(2019-03-14, 00:28)_SLayer_ Wrote: Currently I'm under the impression, that extrafanart handling is indeed somewhat "experimental" in Kodi 18. I experimented with a completely new Kodi installation in a Windows 10 VM and had no luck to display any extrafanart. OK... I only tried it for movies and not for TV-Shows or Music... but if it does not work for movies, why should it work for TV-Shows? But I will try that in the coming days eventually.

I tried the Aeon MQ8 proprietary implementation, i modified the advancedsettings.xml, I tried the TheMovieDB-Scaper, I tried the UniversalMovieScraper, I tried ArtwortBeef... and failed big. Confused Wink

So... currently I have decided to wait and hope that there will be a solution in the future... i really miss my extrafanart slideshows. Sad
Try  this changes..Need to Use ArtworkBeef to have all EF in your library.
https://mega.nz/#!KQR2QQSa!VRGZbxkF4Mols...kulsUM3pQk 
 Wow now it finally works thank you so much !
Fantastic skin! Thank you for all your hard work.

Probably been asked but couldn’t figure out how to change the theme? All greyed out except black. Using a fire tv if it makes a difference.

Thank You.
  • 21(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia12