• 50(current)
Arctic: Zephyr 2
(2019-03-20, 12:58)Video Titles Wrote: Hi Jurial,

Firstly thank you for two excellent skins. Aura was my favourite skin until you released Artic 2. I much prefer a white background. I have a couple of points 

1) When installing the latest version from Github it removes all settings so you have to start again

2) With the horizontal view in the latest version you now have half the menu displayed and the rest hidden. I much prefer having it all on screen at once. I am trying to find in the settings if you can display the full bar, rather than the half bar.

Thank you for any help.

1. IF you are talking about widget settings, then that was intentional because I changed how the widgets are managed.

2. The menu shows eight items because there is no way for me to judge how long a name for a shortcut might be (for instance, "Recently Added Movies" will take up more space than just "Movies"). The horizontal menu is still a work in progress. Please keep in mind that this is an alpha release and many aspects of the skin will frequently change until I settle on something I'm happy with.
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
(2019-03-20, 13:04)dargnine Wrote: Hi jurialmonkey.

I'm from Europe, I just can say we love your work, you are great, your skin is the best in world.

I just have one question: Is it in AZ2 possible to make a widget list for video addons?

I want to make a home menu point for mediatheks and then submenus for Sport, News, Kids, TV channels and in this submenus I wand to set video addons.

like: 

*(main menu)Mediathek: *(submenu) Sport: (video addon1, video addon2, video addon3, video addon4)
                                     *(submenu) News: (video addon1, video addon2, video addon3, video addon4)
                                     *(submenu) Kids: (video addon1, video addon2, video addon3, video addon4)
                                     *(submenu) TV Channels: (video addon1, video addon2, video addon3, video addon4)

Im using super favorites for this now but it has bugs, its not so fast and some addons don't open.

thanks a lot.

kind regards

Dario

Thanks for the kind words Smile

Widgets made from custom lists is something that might potentially be added in the future, but for the time being you will need to rely on other add-ons to do this.
(2019-03-20, 13:07)TexasRules777 Wrote: Thanks Jurial!

Thanks so much for giving us this great skin to tinker with! All the different views are awesome. Will you be bringing back the random screen option on the first screen at any point? I really like jst starting up Kodi and looking at the beautiful artwork just randomizing itself. Thanks again man.

It should already do this if you leave things idle.
Hi,

Thank you for your reply. I have mine very simple such as Home, Games, Jukebox, Movies, TV Shows, Classics, 1950's, 1960s to 2020's

It would show 13 titles on my screen but even with turning the clock off it would not display the whole lot.

I then use widgets in those sub categories to produce a netflix, amazon etc style experience.

Regards

Mark
(2019-03-20, 13:04)dargnine Wrote: *(main menu)Mediathek: *(submenu) Sport: (video addon1, video addon2, video addon3, video addon4)
                                     *(submenu) News: (video addon1, video addon2, video addon3, video addon4)
                                     *(submenu) Kids: (video addon1, video addon2, video addon3, video addon4)
                                     *(submenu) TV Channels: (video addon1, video addon2, video addon3, video addon4)

Im using super favorites for this now but it has bugs, its not so fast and some addons don't open.
You could use Video Favourites addon by @primaeval for this instead of Super Favorites.
Video Favourites works perfectly in Leia.

EDIT: Something I forgot. You don't even have to use an addon. Install Library Node Editor.
You can create nodes from plugin paths. I have tried it and it works.
(2019-03-20, 13:31)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2019-03-20, 13:07)TexasRules777 Wrote: Thanks Jurial!

Thanks so much for giving us this great skin to tinker with! All the different views are awesome. Will you be bringing back the random screen option on the first screen at any point? I really like jst starting up Kodi and looking at the beautiful artwork just randomizing itself. Thanks again man.

It should already do this if you leave things idle.

Weird. I haven't seen it change at least on my Surface Pro. I'll try it later on my shield and see if they change. 
OK perfect, thanks a lot
Hello again, jurial. Is any there no to view artist fanart(s) like we can view movie or tv show fanarts through the info screen. [Because I have my fanart blurred]
Beautiful!
Amazing work again!

Big fan of AURA, but could not resist giving AZ2 a look.

a few questions/requests-
Categories Widget? (This is the big one for me)
Background Transparency? (Increase)
Background colour overlay?
Alphabet Strip? (Wife really likes this)
Pressing up from top menu shows fanart
Genre colors in PVR Guide?

Thanks again
good morning jurail. Every day is skin looks better thank you. it might be possible to have notifications in the main menu like in AZ
Great skin as away sir, your work is far superior than other skins available keep it up.

While playing around with this i think i have found a small bug. when testing out the Custom Hubs i know they are Experimental but when linking to a streaming addon i get the following box around the movie posters can this be fixed or out of your control? 

Thanks again for your hand work it really is appreciated.
Hi i have tried the Library Node Editor.

He shows me the addons, but I can't open the add-on, I just come to the menu like in the Library node editor itself.

There is also no icon of the add-on, just the text.

Look:

is it possible to deactivate the "*add rule", "*New node..." and the "*New parent node..." ?

thanks a lot Smile
Jurial - just tried the minimal busy spinner just letting you know it overlaps with the please wait dialog and the title of the content that its trying to play tis only a small issues but it looks messy for the brief couple of seconds its displayed and know your a perfectionist Smile only suggestions i have are moving the spinner to different location or showing either the dialog or the title

Did you think anymore in regards to the plot fade / additional "up" click that I suggested for the main widget ? I think it would look really nice

Really enjoying the skin and watching the suggestions and daily developments take place
(2019-03-20, 15:36)umonkey Wrote: Great skin as away sir, your work is far superior than other skins available keep it up.

While playing around with this i think i have found a small bug. when testing out the Custom Hubs i know they are Experimental but when linking to a streaming addon i get the following box around the movie posters can this be fixed or out of your control? 

Thanks again for your hand work it really is appreciated.
 Friend make sure you're selecting the poster aspect in the widget
Xioami Mi Stick - Kodi 18.8
Libreelec 9.2.X - Kodi 18.8
Raspberry Pi 3
Hi Jurial,

Im getting a weird bug whenever Kodi updates library items and artwork (seems to happen every time i receive a notification). I get two lines of text, one of which goes right across the library artwork. See photo for what i mean. Cheers!

https://imgur.com/a/lGfy1FA
  • 50(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic: Zephyr 226