• 77(current)
Arctic: Zephyr 2
(2019-03-29, 03:40)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2019-03-29, 01:39)david86bcn Wrote: I have detected some errors in the flags:

- In the fullblurays (1080p and 4k) "WEB DL" appears instead of "Bluray".

- In the 1080p movies it appears at the same time "HD 1080P" and "ULTRA HD 4K Bluray". Only "HD 1080P" should appear.

- Nothing appears on the fulldvd. "DVD" should appear.

Could you fix it?

Thank you.
You need to tag your filenames appropriately for the correct source flag to show. 
- I have tag the fullblurays as "BLURAY" and well.
- I have tag fulldvd as "DVD" and I don't get the flag in the kodi library (but yes in the info when it is playing).
- I have also tag mkv HD 1080 files as "HD" and "1080" but I still get two flags "Ultra HD 4k bluray" and "HD 1080p".

What am I doing wrong?
(2019-03-30, 00:43)Blurayx Wrote: @jurialmunkey 

will next aired fanart widgets for the home screen be supported soon Smile

Thanks

"Additional Widgets > Skin Helper > Episodes > Next airing episodes" - works properly for me with fanart. I can't test episodes airing today, because I don't have any airing today!

EDIT: Actually, it's not working properly. I'll have a look.
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
(2019-03-30, 01:17)jurialmunkey Wrote:

Thanks

"Additional Widgets > Skin Helper > Episodes > Next airing episodes" - works properly for me with fanart. I can't test episodes airing today, because I don't have any airing today!

No rush, I'll use poster view for now  Smile
Thanks
Setup: LG OLED65B7 | Onkyo TX-RZ50 | OPPO UDP-203 4K Blu-Ray player | Nvidia Shield TV | KEF T205
My Favorite Skin: Arctic Horizon 2
@jurialmunkey I just wanted to stop tinkering and say thanks. This skin is everything I knew I wanted, but didn't know how to make or ask for Tongue

My wife's getting pissed because I just enjoy scrolling around the interfaces lol - "just pick something to watch, damnitLaugh
(2019-03-30, 01:30)Mungo Wrote: @jurialmunkey I just wanted to stop tinkering and say thanks. This skin is everything I knew I wanted, but didn't know how to make or ask for Tongue

My wife's getting pissed because I just enjoy scrolling around the interfaces lol - "just pick something to watch, damnitLaugh
lol  Laugh
Setup: LG OLED65B7 | Onkyo TX-RZ50 | OPPO UDP-203 4K Blu-Ray player | Nvidia Shield TV | KEF T205
(2019-03-30, 01:30)Mungo Wrote: @jurialmunkey I just wanted to stop tinkering and say thanks. This skin is everything I knew I wanted, but didn't know how to make or ask for Tongue

Hahaha! I've definitely been guilty of that myself Tongue
(2019-03-30, 01:28)Blurayx Wrote:
(2019-03-30, 01:17)jurialmunkey Wrote:

Thanks

Thanks

Actually a pretty simple fix. Can you test v0.9.19-alpha4? Should be fixed now.
https://github.com/jurialmunkey/skin.arc...alpha4.zip
(2019-03-30, 01:33)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2019-03-30, 01:28)Blurayx Wrote:
(2019-03-30, 01:17)jurialmunkey Wrote: "Additional Widgets > Skin Helper > Episodes > Next airing episodes" - works properly for me with fanart. I can't test episodes airing today, because I don't have any airing today!

Thanks    

Actually a pretty simple fix. Can you test v0.9.19-alpha4? Should be fixed now.
https://github.com/jurialmunkey/skin.arc...alpha4.zip    
Perfect!!
Thanks

Have a drink on me Wink
Having fun testing this out.  

Profiles -- When I click on the Power menu, and "log off" it does not do anything.

Also, would there be a way to provide the profile name that is active -- either at that log off prompt or somewhere else?

And is there a menu command that would activate loading profiles -- either bring up a list to choose from, or tailor it to a specific profile on the menu?

Thanks you
(2019-03-30, 01:51)sabre6 Wrote: Having fun testing this out.  

Profiles -- When I click on the Power menu, and "log off" it does not do anything.

Also, would there be a way to provide the profile name that is active -- either at that log off prompt or somewhere else?

And is there a menu command that would activate loading profiles -- either bring up a list to choose from, or tailor it to a specific profile on the menu?

Thanks you
Sorry, I cant edit. I found command to change specific profile.  And also a log off command.

LoadProfile(profilename,[prompt])
System.LogOff

I am sure not skin specific, but i cant retain the GUI setting from master to a new profile. I said to copy at the start, also tried to copy the guisetting.xml to the new profile. no luck. any ideas?
Auto hide video player OSD after user defined number of seconds.
Feature request: Auto hide video player OSD after user defined number of seconds.

(sorry for duplicate post. I fat fingered the edit button)
"jurialmunkey" @ could the Dark theme, instead of being dark-greyish, be more like.. blackish as in that of emby theater….

Infact, a little more blackness would render better readability for movie info screens with light-coloured fanarts in their background:

Anybody knows if there is a way to get SF to show thumbs? Or if there is any alternative addon that successfully displays extras in this section and shows the thumbs.. because SF just wont generate any thumbs :

In very rare cases it does, though:

(2019-03-30, 06:22)VikkiXavier Wrote: Anybody knows if there is a way to get SF to show thumbs? Or if there is any alternative addon that successfully displays extras in this section and shows the thumbs.. because SF just wont generate any thumbs :

In very rare cases it does, though:

I've found that going into the special features addon and letting it generate thumbs there can help.
  • 77(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic: Zephyr 226