• 86(current)
Arctic: Zephyr 2
(2019-04-01, 07:03)Benji667 Wrote: I love your theme. The only thing I miss is the first themes. Home screen widget. I rather like to see the posters and descriptions. Unless I'm missing a setting? That being said theme is super solid! Nailed it

Any chance of this being added as a option?
(2019-04-02, 06:42)Benji667 Wrote:
(2019-04-01, 07:03)Benji667 Wrote: I love your theme. The only thing I miss is the first themes. Home screen widget. I rather like to see the posters and descriptions. Unless I'm missing a setting? That being said theme is super solid! Nailed it

Any chance of this being added as a option?

You're asking for AZ1. This is a different skin with a slightly different approach but with the same minimalistic, simple, and snappy performance of the old AZ. I suggest you use submenu widgets with posters to have something similar to what you're asking.
hello jurial, is there a way we can go to tv show and music information screens directly without having to press 'I'

Well, guess what guys, I just discovered this amazing new area underneath artist information in AZ2, which jurial didn't tell us about  Tongue  Well, I guess maybe because this area is still under construction as there are few potholes like artist info taking a lot of time to load and albums being inaccessible from here Big Grin

(2019-04-02, 07:47)VikkiXavier Wrote: hello jurial, is there a way we can go to tv show and music information screens directly without having to press 'I'

It's an option in Kodi https://kodi.wiki/view/Settings/Media/Vi...ect_action
(2019-04-02, 09:09)VikkiXavier Wrote:
Well, guess what guys, I just discovered this amazing new area underneath artist information in AZ2, which jurial didn't tell us about  Tongue  Well, I guess maybe because this area is still under construction as there are few potholes like artist info taking a lot of time to load and albums being inaccessible from here Big Grin

That's the extended info script addon.
(2019-04-02, 04:56)Sjors125 Wrote:
(2019-03-28, 22:19)Sjors125 Wrote: I think I've found a bug:

Under series, using the Media Info 2 lay-out, the series name is at the wrong position when Kodi has no year to display. The alignment of the series title should be the same as all other names, but instead, it is aligned to the left, together with all the years. This happens with 0.9.16 and 0.9.18. It also happens when browing movies with the Media Info 2 lay-out. Swapping the position of the list and media info has no effect.

0.9.16 series:

0.9.18 series:

0.9.18 Movies + media info/title list swap:

Also, is it possible to remove the little logo's? As series almost always have episodes in it, and often multiple seasons too, it does not really serve a purpose to have that little box or folder icon. (Or does the box mean that it is unwatched? As I see it with movies too) If possible, I would like to see an option, to toggle what icons I want to see. I.e. display only "in progress" and "sets" icons, or all icons, or just only new movies, etc.

Can this be aligned so that all years (or empty spaces) and all movies are only in the same columns, instead of jumping and being unaligned?
I'm working on finding a solution for this issue. Just trying to figure out the best approach.
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
(2019-04-02, 09:32)Weavus Wrote:
Well, guess what guys, I just discovered this amazing new area underneath artist information in AZ2, which jurial didn't tell us about  [emoji14]  Well, I guess maybe because this area is still under construction as there are few potholes like artist info taking a lot of time to load and albums being inaccessible from here Big Grin

No it's not. It's done entirely with library content node paths.
(2019-04-02, 09:30)Weavus Wrote:
(2019-04-02, 07:47)VikkiXavier Wrote: hello jurial, is there a way we can go to tv show and music information screens directly without having to press 'I'

doesn't happen for tv show and music
(2019-04-02, 09:44)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2019-04-02, 09:32)Weavus Wrote:
Well, guess what guys, I just discovered this amazing new area underneath artist information in AZ2, which jurial didn't tell us about  [emoji14]  Well, I guess maybe because this area is still under construction as there are few potholes like artist info taking a lot of time to load and albums being inaccessible from here Big Grin

Sorry my mistake, I've never used music with Kodi.
(2019-04-02, 10:05)Weavus Wrote:
(2019-04-02, 09:44)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2019-04-02, 09:32)Weavus Wrote: That's the extended info script addon. 

Sorry my mistake, I've never used music with Kodi.

Normally a lot of these types of info lists would be done with either skinhelper or extendedinfo, but with a couple of tips from sualfred I've managed to replace a lot of these lists with library content paths. As a result, I've been able to add an option in skin settings to disable script.extendedinfo entirely and only use library content in info dialogs if the user wishes to do so.
(2019-04-02, 10:03)VikkiXavier Wrote:
(2019-04-02, 09:30)Weavus Wrote:

doesn't happen for tv show and music

Not possible sorry. Skins can't override default actions in the library.
(2019-04-01, 13:49)Sjors125 Wrote:
(2019-04-01, 02:11)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2019-03-31, 20:45)Sjors125 Wrote: I do unsterstand that, but clicking through the views I did not see many differences, but perhaps I should take a better look...

Edit: 
Am I correct it only swaps the position of the plot and the posters in the poster showcase and landscape showcase views? Isn't it just easier to add those views to the view list, instead of making it another option in the skin settings?

Edit 2: the repo is still at 0.9.19, where github already has 0.9.20. 
(2019-04-01, 02:11)jurialmunkey Wrote: Yes, the option makes the showcase views use the same alignment as Aura.
I thought so, but it confused me a little as it was not an entirely new view. Perhaps naming this specific option differently, like it is done with mediainfo viewtypes, would make it clearer.
(2019-04-01, 02:11)jurialmunkey Wrote: No, it's a bad idea to have many views as it makes the skin heavier. Every view that is created is loaded into memory and then shown depending on a visibility condition. Having an option to instead swap views makes the skin much lighter - this is the same reason why I had options in AZ1 for enabling certain parts of views rather than just have separate views for the slightly modified view.
Aha, didn't know that, but that makes a lot of sense. Could you place all "position swap options" directly under each other in the skin menu, instead of some options between them?
(2019-04-01, 02:11)jurialmunkey Wrote: I'm not maintaining the repo, drinfernoo is. He has said he will try to do nightly updates. Github will always have the most recent release and repo will always lag slightly behind. You can always install from github if you want the most recent release. 
Yes, I know that, and that is entirely understandable and ok. Just read something about 0.9.20 and tried to update using the repo. It is great to have a jurial-repo

Thanks for explaining. All clear now! 👍😊

I'm not sure how else to name the option. It currently states "Use Aura style showcase viewtypes" - I don't know how to make it any clearer. If you have a suggestion for what the text should read, I'm all ears.

Good suggestion about grouping the viewtype modifier options together, will do.
(2019-04-01, 14:22)david86bcn Wrote: @jurialmunkey Would it be possible to add the ratings of IMDb movies in the "Poster" and "Info wall" views?

Thank you.

There's not really enough space. I'll have a think about it though, as I can see that it would be useful.
(2019-04-01, 19:00)holydhaliwal Wrote: Great skin so far. I have a couple of requests:

1) Would it possible to have the skin switch to dark mode automatically depending on the time of day?

2) Would it be possible to have a minimal progress indicator when widgets update on the home screen? I use Plex Kodi Connect addon and as such On Deck and Continue Watching widgets update very frequently and the progress bars aren't very attractive. It would be great if we could have a single progress indicator in the bottom left corner like with library updates and stuff.

1. I haven't found any way to do this yet, but it definitely would be a neat feature.
2. I don't think this is a skin issue. The skin doesn't show progress bars on home. Probably something to do with PKC add-on.
  • 86(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic: Zephyr 226