• 80(current)
Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019)
Bingie Logo Animation 1A (8sec)

Bingie Logo Animation 2A (5sec)

Enjoy!
(2019-04-04, 23:12)samfisher Wrote: Bingie Logo Animation 1A (8sec)

Bingie Logo Animation 2A (5sec)

Enjoy!

Hey buddy thank you I had hoped you would contribute. Great work!!!
Running Matrix Titan Bingie Mod skin on Nvidia Shield to Insignia 58in 4k TV in living room. Same setup on Xiaomi Mi boxes in my bedroom and home gym. Same setup in camper with a 24in tv, Google Pixel 7 Android 13 cell phone. Kodi and Plex Server Dell Inspirion 5575 Ryzen 5 HTPC Windows 10 with 5TB external HDD
(2019-04-04, 13:51)cartman.dos Wrote:
(2019-04-03, 23:34)CK77 Wrote:  also notice on the Home screen (Bingie View) the Studio icon appears on the far right for movies and tv series next to the ratings, but when i go into All Movies/TV Series it only shows the ratings, the Studio icons don't show up anymore. This is also in Bingie View. Any idea why that is? 
About extrafanart, that sounds about right - tvshows are the ones that lose their path property and thus sh can't pull fanart...(look at my previous replies). 
(2019-04-04, 13:51)cartman.dos Wrote: about studio logo, that's weird....not sure why that would happen and if it's an issue or a temp glitch. need to keep an eye on that.
So the Studio logo problem is definitely a bug. 
They Show up as expected on the Home screen. When i go to Movies/All Movies, the Studio Logos are not there in Bingie View.
If i change the View to Panel, the Studio Logos show up on the bottom in the footer as expected. When i change back to Bingie View the Studio Logos are there. Just as on the Home screen.
Going back to Home and then back to Movies/All Movies, the Studio Logos are gone again. I can then get them back with the above steps

The same happens for TV Shows
(2019-04-04, 23:00)cscott1 Wrote: Well just a word of advice to folks make backups. My build is about 3.5 GB was working smooth as butter widgets loading lightning quick on my Nvidia Shield decided it was time to cut the fat delete thumbnails and delete unwanted add-ons and used artwork beef to delete a bunch of unnecessary artwork the Banners in particular because I don't use them. Well in trying to clean it up a bit and reduce the size of my build I F'd something up royally. Widgets were taking up to a minute to load. If I still had hair I would have been pulling it all out. Luckily I made a backup about a week ago. I spent all night last night getting back to normal. Moral of the story make backups often.

Hahahaha, I feel your pain man! I've re-installed KODI 3 times in the last week. Every time it seems like i f*cked up something small that had a massive rippling effect. KODI isn't very forgiving if you mess up. It takes me between 6-8 hours to set up KODI to the point i have KODI installed my library scanned, Bingie Skin installed and Artwork beef scanned everything i need. Then i still need to set up Bingie the way i like
the latest version of BINGIE is heavy for my build, also the splash screen make the skin having lagging
the first release v1.0.0 is good but the latest version is heavy
so i downgrade it to the first release

can this be fixed up?

the latest version is taking almost 1 minute to ready complete, and the first release is taking almost 30 seconds

EDIT:

and btw why just the global_bingie.jpg you input to the media folder?
why not it all? or should i make another preview skin?
INTEL: Celeron - UHD 610 | KODI: 18.3
(2019-04-05, 08:27)3500 Wrote: the latest version of BINGIE is heavy for my build, also the splash screen make the skin having lagging
the first release v1.0.0 is good but the latest version is heavy
so i downgrade it to the first release

can this be fixed up?

the latest version is taking almost 1 minute to ready complete, and the first release is taking almost 30 seconds

EDIT:

and btw why just the global_bingie.jpg you input to the media folder?
why not it all? or should i make another preview skin?

go to skin setting -> general settings -> under splash screen settings you can choose to default to an image instead animated/video splash. I believe that should help your case.
(2019-04-05, 12:47)cartman.dos Wrote: go to skin setting -> general settings -> under splash screen settings you can choose to default to an image instead animated/video splash. I believe that should help your case. 

i just change the resolution of the default splash screen is 4K to the 720p
i have 1080p screen and changing to 720p splash screen of BINGIE, and it work.

and btw sometimes when the splash screen is not finish playing suddenly it take to the Homescreen
and continuing playing to the spotlight
as far as i know the Homescreen showed up when the splash screen is finish playing right?

this is happen when my build is having heavy activities before
(2019-04-05, 13:28)3500 Wrote:
(2019-04-05, 12:47)cartman.dos Wrote: go to skin setting -> general settings -> under splash screen settings you can choose to default to an image instead animated/video splash. I believe that should help your case. 

i just change the resolution of the default splash screen is 4K to the 720p
i have 1080p screen and changing to 720p splash screen of BINGIE, and it work.

and btw sometimes when the splash screen is not finish playing suddenly it take to the Homescreen
and continuing playing to the spotlight
as far as i know the Homescreen showed up when the splash screen is finish playing right?

this is happen when my build is having heavy activities before 

that might happen when the machine is overloaded, then it messes with the timings.
The traditional splash operation is having it and then opening 'home'.
What I do, is running the splash as a mask while 'home' is actually opened in the background.
That gives the skin time to load everything up while you're watching a nice intro.
Found a weird glitch: Bingie Main view option inside Videos>Tv Shows>Recently added episodes of my own videolibrary looks a little... grown!
Same view looks perfect in older 0.3beta Bingie (btw in 0.3b tv logos and ratings still work perfectly without a minimum hiccup).
Never saw something like this, the only other 3-tiles layout I know is the one inside Search hub but they're smaller tiles anyway.
Anyone else or it's just me?
(2019-04-05, 16:29)FlashOne Wrote: Found a weird glitch: Bingie Main view option inside Videos>Tv Shows>Recently added episodes of my own videolibrary looks a little... grown!
Same view looks perfect in older 0.3beta Bingie (btw in 0.3b tv logos and ratings still work perfectly without a minimum hiccup).
Never saw something like this, the only other 3-tiles layout I know is the one inside Search hub but they're smaller tiles anyway.

excuse me sir, i want to ask
how i can change the colour of selecting of thumbnail
The Greatest: Titan BINGIE

(2019-04-05, 17:04)3500 Wrote:
(2019-04-05, 16:29)FlashOne Wrote: Found a weird glitch: Bingie Main view option inside Videos>Tv Shows>Recently added episodes of my own videolibrary looks a little... grown!

excuse me sir, i want to ask
how i can change the colour of selecting of thumbnail  
Skin settings>Custom Colors>General colors settings>Home border focus color OR for the library view borders Media listitem border focus color
Scratching my head here. Somehow I disabled the two little dots that are like the back button in the Kodi menus. What do need to set in settings to get it back? Having a real hard time navigating to my smart playlists.
Running Matrix Titan Bingie Mod skin on Nvidia Shield to Insignia 58in 4k TV in living room. Same setup on Xiaomi Mi boxes in my bedroom and home gym. Same setup in camper with a 24in tv, Google Pixel 7 Android 13 cell phone. Kodi and Plex Server Dell Inspirion 5575 Ryzen 5 HTPC Windows 10 with 5TB external HDD
Hi, 
three things I can't find answers to all to do with widgets.
Is there a way to change the sort order of widget items, so the order of movies is not always alphabetical?
Is there a way to re-order the widget order in settings without selecting each one and changing, (up and down arrows?) 
Lastly whenever I edit the widgets Search seems to disappear.

Thanks
(2019-04-05, 21:35)cscott1 Wrote: Scratching my head here. Somehow I disabled the two little dots that are like the back button in the Kodi menus. What do need to set in settings to get it back? Having a real hard time navigating to my smart playlists.

Settings/Media Settings/General
Show parent folder items
  • 80(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019)26