• 97(current)
Arctic: Zephyr 2
(2019-04-07, 13:34)Blurayx Wrote: @jurialmunkey

Any closer to fixing the info bug, for tv shows Smile

Thanks
Which one?
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
(2019-04-07, 13:52)jurialmunkey Wrote:

Thanks
Which one?

You removed the tv shows info icon two weeks ago because it wasn’t working.

Thanks
Setup: LG OLED65B7 | Onkyo TX-RZ50 | OPPO UDP-203 4K Blu-Ray player | Nvidia Shield TV | KEF T205
My Favorite Skin: Arctic Horizon 2
(2019-04-07, 14:08)Blurayx Wrote:
(2019-04-07, 13:52)jurialmunkey Wrote:

Thanks
Which one?

Thanks
Ah! Not yet - been a bit run off my feet at work the past few days, but I'll try to have a look at it soon!
Awesome skin and phenomenal work.

One question - will the settings widget from Aura be implemented at some point?
(2019-04-07, 14:47)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2019-04-07, 14:08)Blurayx Wrote:
(2019-04-07, 13:52)jurialmunkey Wrote: Which one?

Thanks
Ah! Not yet - been a bit run off my feet at work the past few days, but I'll try to have a look at it soon!

No worries Smile
Setup: LG OLED65B7 | Onkyo TX-RZ50 | OPPO UDP-203 4K Blu-Ray player | Nvidia Shield TV | KEF T205
My Favorite Skin: Arctic Horizon 2
(2019-04-02, 10:40)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2019-04-01, 19:00)holydhaliwal Wrote: Would it be possible to have a minimal progress indicator when widgets update on the home screen? I use Plex Kodi Connect addon and as such On Deck and Continue Watching widgets update very frequently and the progress bars aren't very attractive. It would be great if we could have a single progress indicator in the bottom left corner like with library updates and stuff.

1. I haven't found any way to do this yet, but it definitely would be a neat feature.
2. I don't think this is a skin issue. The skin doesn't show progress bars on home. Probably something to do with PKC add-on.    

Sorry for the late reply! I was actually speaking about these spinners here:

As PKC addon syncs frequently with plex these spinners can show up quite often, so it would be great if we could hide them or put them in the bottom left corner like the other progress/loading indicators.

Another thing that would be cool is if we could have landscape items in the widgets use landscape art instead of fanart. These are 16:9 images that are supposed to have logos on them, like this:

This is an appreciation post, not a request post.
Thank you so much @jurialmunkey for AZ2. This skin (and Aura) is all I ever wanted.
The possiblities are endless. I have just finished organizing my videos menu.
I organized my video add-ons and my YouTube channels into categories in "Android style" folders with node editor for easier navigation and the result looks so good for my taste in AZ2.
Also the new icon only horizontal menu is great and I hope an icon only menu option to be added in Aura too.
Thank you so much @jurialmunkey for everything you have offered us and keep offering us.

(2019-04-07, 18:29)holydhaliwal Wrote: Another thing that would be cool is if we could have landscape items in the widgets use landscape art instead of fanart. These are 16:9 images that are supposed to have logos on them, like this:

I would also prefer landscape art as default and fanart with logo only as a fallback, because the logo overlay is often hard to recognize or it covers the fanart in a bad way.
(2019-04-07, 19:08)olympus Wrote: This is an appreciation post, not a request post.
Thank you so much @jurialmunkey for AZ2. This skin (and Aura) is all I ever wanted.
I organized my video add-ons and my YouTube channels into categories in "Android style" folders with node editor for easier navigation and the result looks so good for my taste in AZ2.
Also the new icon only horizontal menu is great and I hope an icon only menu option to be added in Aura too.
Thank you so much @jurialmunkey for everything you have offered us and keep offering us.

Hey I have two questions:

1st: You have a globe icon in the main menu, im sure its for internet. which add-on do you use and can you show me the window when this globe is focused?

I would like to know how its looking at your kodi.

2nd: the adding widget on your pic: how you have added all this addons to be as a widget?

video favorites?

thanks a lot Smile))
(2019-04-07, 23:42)dargnine Wrote: 1st: You have a globe icon in the main menu, im sure its for internet. which add-on do you use and can you show me the window when this globe is focused?

I would like to know how its looking at your kodi.

No, this menu is for movies and TV Shows of my country.
It's not content from an add-on, it has content of my library.
I split my library with nodes to English movies and TV Shows and to my country's movies and TV Shows.
This is the "countries" icon of AZ2 (world.png), I couldn't think of a better icon for this menu.

(2019-04-07, 23:42)dargnine Wrote: 2nd: the adding widget on your pic: how you have added all this addons to be as a widget?

video favorites?

I used the node editor for that, to create these nodes, but it can be done with video favourites too.
I prefer to use the nodes because they load faster than video favourites (Python overhead).
But I use video favourites too, as a "better" replacement of Kodi's favourites.
@jurialmunkey could you please and an option for the current date near the clock?
(2019-04-07, 19:08)olympus Wrote: This is an appreciation post, not a request post.

This looks fantastic!

Did you have to create the 4panel folder icons yourself, or are they auto-created from the node?
(2019-04-07, 16:42)gatorchamp85 Wrote: Awesome skin and phenomenal work.

One question - will the settings widget from Aura be implemented at some point?

https://github.com/jurialmunkey/skin.arc...2/issues/3
(2019-04-07, 18:29)holydhaliwal Wrote:
(2019-04-02, 10:40)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2019-04-01, 19:00)holydhaliwal Wrote: Would it be possible to have a minimal progress indicator when widgets update on the home screen? I use Plex Kodi Connect addon and as such On Deck and Continue Watching widgets update very frequently and the progress bars aren't very attractive. It would be great if we could have a single progress indicator in the bottom left corner like with library updates and stuff.

1. I haven't found any way to do this yet, but it definitely would be a neat feature.
2. I don't think this is a skin issue. The skin doesn't show progress bars on home. Probably something to do with PKC add-on.    

Sorry for the late reply! I was actually speaking about these spinners here:

As PKC addon syncs frequently with plex these spinners can show up quite often, so it would be great if we could hide them or put them in the bottom left corner like the other progress/loading indicators.

Another thing that would be cool is if we could have landscape items in the widgets use landscape art instead of fanart. These are 16:9 images that are supposed to have logos on them, like this:

The busy spinner request is simply not possible in the skinning engine without adding a ridiculous amount of code.
Option to use landscape art instead is planned, just haven't got to it yet Smile
(2019-04-06, 20:43)popcornemil Wrote: First off.

Jurial, you are a god.

I am pretty new to Kodi and used AZ a couple of weeks. And Rhen AZ2 Beta came.

Sorry if this is a noob question and not a skin question.

I have Madeleine some nodes and put them in a subwidget. Is it possible to have more than 25 items?

See attached image.

Best Regards

Yes, change the limit setting for the widget in the widget customisation dialog.
  • 97(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic: Zephyr 226