PVR empty space at the top
Maybe there is an option I have no found yet but I am experiencing a "bug".
There is a big unused screen estate at the top of the PVR.

It would be great if the PVR could move up and on the bottom the description of the selected TV show is displayed.
Basically what all PVRs in Kodi are doing.
(2019-04-05, 17:04)Marty56 Wrote: Maybe there is an option I have no found yet but I am experiencing a "bug".
There is a big unused screen estate at the top of the PVR.

It would be great if the PVR could move up and on the bottom the description of the selected TV show is displayed.
Basically what all PVRs in Kodi are doing.

I found the option. Why this is turn off by default and why this is an option is not understandable.

It would be great if there would be a skin that reduces the overwhelmingly complex configuration of Kodi.
Everywhere in Kodi (generally speaking not just the skin) there is just too much stuff to tweak and change.
because there you will see the video being played at the same time of your channels list, much space much video visible
@Marty56 
That thing that you hate about, it's what makes Kodi the BEST Home Theater Software !!! Nod
No one has so many UI options/customization. If you like more simple and boring stuff... then Kodi it's not for you.

Also, as life guidance, do not complain/demand for something that is free.

Cheers
Nessus
(2019-04-09, 13:04)nessus Wrote: @nessus 
You are right 'Kodi is not for me' and even more so not for my wife!
Therefore I am constantly looking for alternatives. But it seems that for the consumption of linear TV there is no real alternative.
Too sad.

Using Google I am paying with my data.
Using Kodi I am paying with the pains to endure the results of "developer heavens". 
It seems there is no fee lunch.

@Marty56 
That thing that you hate about, it's what makes Kodi the BEST Home Theater Software !!! Nod
No one has so many UI options/customization. If you like more simple and boring stuff... then Kodi it's not for you.

Also, as life guidance, do not complain/demand for something that is free.

Cheers
Nessus

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
PVR empty space at the top0