• 45(current)
v18 Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia
(2019-04-10, 02:47)Wanilton Wrote: I only show the code is the same, why you have distinct results for me is a big mystery.  Don´t exist any other alternative or fix, since the code is fine. Have something more causing this issue.
Based on Marcel's repo description for the Next Airing episodes, I just find it odd that he would list TV Show episodes for the next 2 months. My understanding of Next airied episodes has always been the next day episodes in your library are showing, not for 2 months. I can go all the way back to Helix and it works correctly. It should have been coded in such a way that the user has the option to select how many days should be listed. The widgets in MQ8 are extremely confusing, and they do not work correctly. Even with the updated version of MQ8 (2.9.0) I could not even get the Recently Added Albums to display in the widgets until I used MQ7 (Latt's mod) code.

User configuration is far too limited to say the least with this skin. It's a pity because it is such a fantastic piece of work. I commend you guys on the work you've done, but for me it makes no sense to use a skin with these issues, as well as its limited customization.

Regards,

Shedrock
Thanks for your feedback, we appreciate a lot.

I have a lot of items in music, and widget recently albums added work perfectly to me.
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
So I have a question regarding the new feature...

"New: Added media flags to video 8bit and 12bit also for SDR content."

Is this automatic (meaning items not flagged 10bit or HDR will automatically be labeled 8bit and SDR), or do we have to do the same thing as 10bit and HDR (aka, renaming all media with these settings...example "3 Days to Kill. bluray.8bit.sdr.mkv")? If so, this is even more a pain in the @ss for all of us with huge Movie and TV Librarys...

If it is automatic, how do we turn this on, as I've updated my library, and restarted Kodi twice now, and neither of these new settings are showing up on any of my files.
@Powerhouse

It´s auto, if don´t exist in filename 10 or 12 bit, skin show 8bit. Don´t need any extra step. Same for SDR.

Curious why don´t show for you. Your items are all scraped right? what is your operational system?
(2019-04-10, 03:07)Wanilton Wrote: Thanks for your feedback, we appreciate a lot.

I have a lot of items in music, and widget recently albums added work perfectly to me.
Well, that's because you're using SHS, SHSW and the other addons from Marcel's repo, and there lies the problem with the skins I use. If I use his updated version, then nothing works the way it should. If I do use it, then some things don't work either. The one must have for my wife and I is the "TV Show Next Aired" displayed properly of course, but at the moment I am using Marcel's updated version of SHS, SHSW the TVDB API2 update, as well as the metdatutils in my LibreELEC install. On my Windows 10 installation I am using ALL of Marcel's repo updates and I still have issues with the widgets, not to mention they are still loading slow using the "script" option, as oppose to the Kodi DB.

Anyway, 3 Windows installs on 3 PC's and 2 LibreELEC installs on 2 separate boxes and every one does the exact same thing. On every system Aeon MQ7 (Latt's mod), as well as Amber (Leia) widgets work great with the updated SHS, SHSW, metadatautil and TVDB API v2 without the TV Next Aired 7.0.1 update.

You guys should really look into this stuff. There is definitely a problem here that needs addressing at some point.

Shedrock
@shedrock 

MQ8 Widgets have a few more features when compared with MQ7, sort, and order by for example. It´s more flexible but use more code. I only use windows here and don´t have troubles with widgets, all the scripts are updated too. I don´t have large collections, maybe explain why work so good here.

Marcos is working in one next generation for widgets in Ace 2, will be better.

I know you use a few others skin too, and each skinner has one way to create features, in special when using scripts and plugins. When I need use others skins for tests, I use in portable mode, I have 7 distinct kodi in my main HTPC, it´s the way for test properly without big issues.
(2019-04-10, 04:30)Wanilton Wrote: @shedrock 

MQ8 Widgets have a few more features when compared with MQ7, sort and order by for example. It´s more flexible but use more code. I only use windows here and don´t have troubles with widgets, all the scripts are updated too. I don´t have large collections, maybe explain why work so good here.

Marcos is working in one next generation for widgets in Ace 2, will be better.
I understand, but the TV Show Next Aired works correctly. The way he has it now is not right. He has Episodes Aired Next, then he has Next Aired Episodes. I understand his explanation on the git but to me it makes absolutely no sense to have changed the way the Next Aired TV shows behaved in the past. It should *only* display on the widget the "next day", or at least make it customizable for the end user. I will keep playing around with the code when I have some time and see if I can get it working the way it should.

Thanks again
(2019-04-10, 03:26)Wanilton Wrote: @Powerhouse

It´s auto, if don´t exist in filename 10 or 12 bit, skin show 8bit. Don´t need any extra step. Same for SDR.

Curious why don´t show for you. Your items are all scraped right? what is your operational system?

Nvidia Shield TV (Android OS). Everything was scraped before installing Aeon MQ8. My 10bit and HDR files show correct, and with this new version of MQ8 2.9.0 I don't see 8bit or SDR listed under any of my movies (3500+ of them).
If possible post debug log, maybe help to understand why don´t show.
Well, I went ahead and removed my Movies, and am re-adding them. Will post back the results, and if that doesn't work, then I will post a debug log.
(2019-04-09, 16:13)the_bo Wrote:
(2019-04-09, 10:43)quebert Wrote: Update is killer, I have a question though. When playing Music and I add songs to my que, how do I see the list? In other skins, I press left and that context menu has an option to view the current playlist. I Googled thinking there would be a shortcut in Kodi, but I'm not finding anything. And, if there's a place in the skin to see it, I'm not finding that either.

If i remember correctly in MQ7 while in the music library press letter N on keyboard it showed playlist. Try that

YES that worked, thank yoooou!

and I'm sure I remember seeing someone ask this, but I just spent 15 minutes shooting over the 45 pages and either overlooked it. Or it hadn't been brought up. When I'm listening to music and go back to the main menu, and press up to go to a widget, a currently playing music widget thing pops up a few seconds later. Is there any way to disable this?

by creating a folder 4k.hdr.10bit. it works, I have HDR icon and 10BIT
(2019-03-25, 15:02)Wanilton Wrote: @Tarek89 

I know what you are requesting, we need wait MarcosQui to return to work for one answer.

@Wanilton 

Hi

Any news about my request ?
@Tarek89 

Sorry, no plans to add this feature for now.
@MarcosQui @Wanilton noticed just yesterday when I upgraded the skin to v2.9.0 but it seems that during paste some characters got interpreted as a smiley (':s') and got removed. Line 174 of the file DialogSeekBar.xml should be:
xml:
<label>$INFO[Player.SeekNumeric(hh:mm:ss)] / $INFO[VideoPlayer.Duration]</label>
  • 45(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia12