• 8(current)
Broken hGO EU Add-on (plugin.video.hbogoeu) [input-stream] [End Of Life]
Doesnt Log
I am not much of an expert in Kodi addons, but I see one actual issue in the log you put here:

2019-04-15 09:47:27.744 T:5196 ERROR: AddOnLog: InputStream Adaptive: Key system request: com.widevine.alpha

Have all the needed addons been installed (dependencies and stuff)? I see you are using Kodi on a S7 Edge. Are you using any custom ROM? The errors at the end of the log seem not to matter (https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=339710). Can you play anything on it with Kodi? Any H264 encoded files?
Gadget enthusiast
Kodi player on an oDroid N2 4 GB with latest stable CoreElec
Sony Bravia KD-55XF9005
Is it possible to add Trakt https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...rakt+addon
Is it possible to export to Kodi library?

Thanks for this great addon  Smile
HTPC W1064bit, Kodi Omega
Geforce 1050Ti 4GB
Sony Android TV XE 9005
I have all scripts and addons except Libwidevine( i have L1 so i dont need to instal this ?)
H264 files works, but when i watch hbo i cant see the grey buffering line even if i stop and wait a moment.
i dont use custom room
i tried different versions and settigns but it changed nothing
(2019-04-15, 15:53)02piotrek Wrote: I have all scripts and addons except Libwidevine( i have L1 so i dont need to instal this ?)

Yes, you need to install libwidevine.so as per instructions, your L1 is not needed nor refered to with this addon.
Latest version of libwidevine.so has to be installed and placed in propper folder (.kodi/cdm) for addon to work.
How to do it? i need to install CoreELEC?
koubafire Wrote:Yes Widevine is a problem - is there any way how to get widevine to xbox? - it says this platform is not supported.

@koubafire not that I know of, try to search/ask on the Xbox subforum.

@TheImmortalOne https://github.com/arvvoid/plugin.video....u/issues/5

@leone007 will put it in the feature requests for the future, right now the focus in fixing what's not working and adding support for additional regions

@webmaher will put it in the feature requests. Right now library integration is not implemented but it's in the plan for the near future, TMDB integration is also in the plans.

(2019-04-15, 15:53)02piotrek Wrote: I have all scripts and addons except Libwidevine( i have L1 so i dont need to instal this ?)
H264 files works, but when i watch hbo i cant see the grey buffering line even if i stop and wait a moment.
i dont use custom room
i tried different versions and settigns but it changed nothing

Since it's an android device widevine should already be there if it wasn't would not play at all.
Please post a full log with debugging enabled in Kodi.
There is no buffering in inputstream.adaptive at the moment, no way around that. Increasing the buffer in advancedsettings.xml will have no effect on inputstream.adaptive.
I suspect this is a bandwidth problem, you are probably on the edge, or your connection drop speed intermittently, or the provider is under load and slower to provide the stream try to limit to 720p and see how it goes. If the result is the same try dropping more, also do a connection speed test.
my internet connection is fine  logsss
on the lowest resolution the problem is still there
i dont know if it matters, but when i disable hardware acceleration mediacodec and mediacodec surface i i can hear audio, and nothing more. logs with off aceleration
(2019-04-15, 22:02)02piotrek Wrote: How to do it? i need to install CoreELEC?

Well, I have Kodi on CoreElec, because its day & night to compare Kodi on CE with Kodi on Android, and the suggestion I made was for Kodi on CE...
In inputstream adaptive settings i changed media to video and its works smoothly, with no isusess but now what to do with audio?
(2019-04-17, 10:02)02piotrek Wrote: In inputstream adaptive settings i changed media to video and its works smoothly, with no isusess but now what to do with audio?
It has to be setup to all, otherwise both video and audio will not work.

Looking at your log from before looks to me it might be a buffering issue, there where some stops for buffering in the log and download speed drops, it does not have to be necessarily your internet connection, might be an intermittent slow down on hbo go end it happens for some media sometimes but rarely, it could be your wireless connection, or mobile connection have intermittent drops in speed, there is no buffering ahead (and dynamic bandwidth/resolution switching during playback) currently in inputstream.adaptive, so those short slowdowns will be noticeable.
Or might be a general playback problem/inputstream.adaptive problem related to your specific device.
I don't notice anything else out of the ordinary in your log, the problem is outside the scope of this add-on, maybe someone else has more ideas.
Will they ever support 5.1 on PCs or browsers? If that happens, will it work through this addon?
@Potzo If they ever gonna support it for browsers idk. If it become availible to browsers it will work in the add-on as well.
NEW PRE-RELEASE: plugin.video.hbogoeu-2.0.8~beta22.zip available in my repository repository.arvvoid-1.0.0.zip

OR DIRECT DOWNLOAD: plugin.video.hbogoeu-2.0.8~beta22.zip

v.2.0.8-beta22
  • Enhanced media info

v.2.0.7-beta21
  • Fix device ID if characters outside of ASCII are present

HOW TO CONTRIBUTE MISSING LANGUAGE FILES

Hbo Spain and HBO Nordic Open Beta Test version (Spain, Norway, Denmark, Swede, Finland)
Shocked 
Hello there, are there any plans to implement the "OAuth" procdeure for providers like UPC Romaina in future releases?
Im asking because i consider buying a Android Box for using HBO Go.
Thanks in advance.
  • 8(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
hGO EU Add-on (plugin.video.hbogoeu) [input-stream] [End Of Life]2