• 55(current)
v18 Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia
@shedrock

Yes, you are right, was mentioned to Marcos fix in the next release.
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
(2019-04-25, 19:29)Wanilton Wrote: @shedrock

Yes, you are right, was mentioned to Marcos fix in the next release.
Thank you.
@Wanilton - Hi, could you please take a look at my post #805 about the four points (I know the last one will mostly not happen)? May be you know some answers.

Much appreciate it.
(2019-04-24, 23:36)BiTeMeNoW Wrote:
(2019-04-24, 21:10)ronie Wrote: the filenames are correct at our end:
https://github.com/xbmc/repo-resources/t.../resources

i've tested version 0.0.15 and the icons show up fine for studios with accented characters.

i wouldn't be surprised if the extractor tool you're using is messing things up.
Hi, I'm using the official extractor from the wiki page and also can confirm the UTF8 issue.

Besides I have 1 problem and 3 question. I almost can live withe new MQ8 skin (used many years older MQs and really love it) but I now miss something:

1. On tv-shows the artist widget always is showing the cast for movies. E.g. The Flash TV-Show --> cast from Movie Ricki and the flash, Supergirl TV-Show --> cast from Movie Supergirl (1984), Van Helsing TV-Show --> cast from Movie with Hugh Jackmann. I remember there was the same issue on MQ7. Anybody else the same issue? (look picture below)
2. I'm missing the clock on the list navigation within a tv-show. On the upper right the date is switching with the weather, but no clock as in older versions. Will it come back? (look 2nd picture)
3. I'm missing on the widget screen for tv-shows the amount of seasons and episodes near the name of the show in the upper left corner. Will it come back? (look 3rd picture)
4. There is no chance to get back the language flags instead of the text?

Thank you for the efforts.

ImageImageImage

EDIT: updated pictures 

About 1 and 3 Work fine for me

About 2, change in includes.xml file, line 1460 to
Code:
<label>$INFO[System.Date] | $INFO[System.Time]</label> 

About 4, Marcos preferer only text, maybe in the future, but I don´t think will came soon.
Thank you @Wanilton , you are right if you choose as widget one of the series defaults.
But if you use a custom smart playlist (to separate anime from normal tv-shows and diferent languages) then point 1 and 3 behaves like described by me.
As said it's the same issue it was on "Skin Aeon MQ7 - 2.0.7.9 - Kodi Krypton" and was fixed in 2.0.4.5 (point 4):
Quote:2.0.4.5 - 26/02/2017
1. Fixed troubles in Music Visualization Fullscreen (styles 3)
2. Fixed data details in artists music widget (thanks Angelinas)
4. Fixed cast images for tv show when using smartplaylist (Thanks Angelinas)
5. Update skin translations with new strings added - Turkish, Portuguese, Dutch and Croatian.
6. Minours bugs
Found some more issues with Media Flags. This is using the default MQ8 flags (didn't test the colored versions)...

1. Toon Disney does not show up (didn't have time to test Disney XD)

2. TV-Y7 doesn't display either (but TV-Y does work).

Found this while I was rescraping my TV Shows, was looking at Aladdin...
https://www.thetvdb.com/series/aladdin
I also have an additional question regarding Media Flags. When looking at a TV Series, (for example Season 1 of the Walking Dead), and I mean just looking at the Season Posters and info (Season 1, Season 2, etc), not actually looking at the individual episodes of the Season. It displays the following badges...

AMC TVMA ... ... ... 8Bit ... AAC

But If I actually scroll through the episodes of Season 1 (The Walking Dead S01E01 Days Gone Bye.1080p.BluRay.10bit.HEVC.x265.AAC5.1) I see the following badges...

AMC TVMA BluRay HEVC 10bit 1080p AAC

Is there some way to make these the same, or limit what is shown on the Season info? Do I need to name the Season 1 (Season 1 1080p.BluRay.10bit.HEVC.x265.AAC5.1) for the correct badges to show up in the Seasons view?
@Powerhouse 

Missing arts in textures.xbt in white studios. Disney XD exist art, will work.
Just read this whole post and did not see what I was looking for,

Excellent SKIN !!!

How do you get a WALL view of just movies Title (poster) in there case (media type) not a list down the right had side ?

Thanks in advance
@inukshuk

Press left arrow will open top menu options, press up arrow and will see one window with available views (active only view will like) and use left or arrow right for change right List (default) to another.
Wink 
(2019-04-27, 18:33)Wanilton Wrote: @inukshuk

Press left arrow will open top menu options, press up arrow and will see one window with available views (active only view will like) and use left or arrow right for change right List (default) to another.

Thanks very much, I was hitting the up arrow but not enough times and or getting the view section, then using the left/right to change view, EXCELLENT Big Grin
(2019-04-27, 18:44)inukshuk Wrote:

Thanks very much, I was hitting the up arrow but not enough times and or getting the view section, then using the left/right to change view, EXCELLENT Big Grin 
Well Poster (WALL View) looks good but now how the heck do I make view changes now the UP/DOWN - LEFT/RIGHT dont get me to and menu and list of setting to change...it just goes through movies LOL oh my
(2019-04-27, 18:56)inukshuk Wrote:
(2019-04-27, 18:44)inukshuk Wrote:

Well Poster (WALL View) looks good but now how the heck do I make view changes now the UP/DOWN - LEFT/RIGHT dont get me to and menu and list of setting to change...it just goes through movies LOL oh my 
Ok after scrolling all the way back to the top of my library, then the up arrow worked and I could make change...so all working again...thanks guys !
(2019-04-26, 00:35)Wanilton Wrote: About 1 and 3 Work fine for me

About 2, change in includes.xml file, line 1460 to
Code:
<label>$INFO[System.Date] | $INFO[System.Time]</label> 

About 4, Marcos preferer only text, maybe in the future, but I don´t think will came soon.  

Hi @Wanilton , can I assume the fix for point 1 and 3 will find the way in a future release update? Do you know what Angelinas fix was, so I could change it now?
It is a little embarrassingly on my part that I don't figured out point 2. Thank you. I should beginn to learn how a skin work ...
Yes, need fix and will come in next release too. Marcos is working a lot in Ace 2 skin, after release version 0.5.0, will return to fix Aeon MQ8.
Hi

Just a quick follow up to my previous email about extra fanart local caching. I've been using Artwork Beef so that I can control which images I want to use. Even with Artwork Beef I am not able to do that with MQ8. Is there a way for me to control the extra fanart pictures that I want to use?

Thanks for the great skin.
2 ways

one extrafanart folder, with images inside or in the video root fanart1.jpg fanart2.jpg, will work too.
  • 55(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia12