• 280(current)
Mod Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)
I tried searching this thread and Google, but it just seems like I'm searching forever without finding my answer, so I figured I would just try to ask in this thread. So far, I've been able to edit the skin to my liking but a couple of things have me stumped.

Does anyone know how I would remove the spinning CD animation and the track numbers that I've circled in red?  I assume I edit MusicOSD.xml (correct me if I'm wrong), but I'm having a hard time finding anything. Thanks in advance.
looks likeit is in Custom_1141_MusicPlayerInfo.xml
xml:

<control type="group">
   <bottom>0</bottom>
   <height>430</height>
   <control type="image" id="3335">
    <top>0</top>
    <right>50</right>
    <width>360</width>
    <height>360</height>
    <aspectratio>keep</aspectratio>
    <texture background="true" align="right" fallback="fallback.png">$VAR[PlayerInfoDiscArtVar]</texture>
    <animation effect="rotate" end="-360" center="auto" time="4800" loop="true" reversible="false" condition="Player.Playing">Conditional</animation>
    <include>OpenClose_Right</include>
   </control>
I tried to remove that section and it caused no change for some reason. I'm stupid though and realized that in the MusicOSD settings on that screen I posted, disabling CD Art, makes the animation / image go away. I thought "CD Art" referred to the actual album art. Thanks for your reply though.
Hello guys.

I don't know if my question has already been asked, but I would like to know if it was possible to show a canadian flag for movies with quebec french audio ?

I already tried to change *nfo file (changed "fre" by "can") but Kodi display a " ? " instead of a flag.

Do someone have an idea ?

Thanks  Smile
(2019-05-04, 19:31)dRiiik Wrote: Hello guys.

I don't know if my question has already been asked, but I would like to know if it was possible to show a canadian flag for movies with quebec french audio ?

I already tried to change *nfo file (changed "fre" by "can") but Kodi display a " ? " instead of a flag.

Do someone have an idea ?

Thanks  Smile

i did it for the eng audio flag it was the UK flag and i changed it to US

you need to unpack the textures.xbt file, then find the flag you want to replace, remember how it is labeled, delete it, replace it with the flag you want to use and name it the same. then repack the textures.xbt and replace

texture tool: TextureTool (wiki)

flags: https://github.com/lipis/flag-icon-css
(2019-05-07, 15:23)spl147 Wrote: i did it for the eng audio flag it was the UK flag and i changed it to US

you need to unpack the textures.xbt file, then find the flag you want to replace, remember how it is labeled, delete it, replace it with the flag you want to use and name it the same. then repack the textures.xbt and replace

Thanks !

I'll try this in the evening.

Just, when you replace the flag, does it replace it on every movies ?? Because I don't want that.
(2019-05-07, 15:47)dRiiik Wrote:
(2019-05-07, 15:23)spl147 Wrote: i did it for the eng audio flag it was the UK flag and i changed it to US

Thanks !

Just, when you replace the flag, does it replace it on every movies ?? Because I don't want that. 
yes

if you have different movies in different langs, then the fix will be more complicated
(2019-05-07, 15:53)spl147 Wrote:
(2019-05-07, 15:47)dRiiik Wrote:

Thanks !

yes

if you have different movies in different langs, then the fix will be more complicated  
I have movies with 2 different french langages... from France and from Quebec.

So I would like to have a different flag for each lang...

I use mkvtoolnix to mux mkv, and I don't find the quebec french in the languages list. It's complicated.
Lately ive been having issues w the on screen overlays getting stuck. The OSD when paused just stays on the screen, if i exit out and come back in it when i hit play i get 2 OSDs. the one behind frozen unnavigatable only way to fix is to fully kill kodi. 

kodi 18.2 on nvidia shield with latest estuary mod v2. doesnt seem to happen on the built in estuary theme. any help or tips would be appreciated
I need help with music fanart in fullscreen mode.

I play a song by Artist A and it shows the appropriate fanart slideshow. When I switch to a song by Artist B, for whom there is no fanart available, it keeps showing the last fanart of Artist A instead of showing no fanart at all. I don't think that it should be like that because the fanart does not fit to the current song. Does someone know how to fix this or is there a setting I missed?
AC3 in file name does not add Dolby Digital Flag
Smile 
Hi Guys,

I am here to request a help from you guys to organise my kodi.

1.  I have point my NAS to kodi and i have 2 separate folders for Hollywood and Bollywood movies. My question is, Is there any chance to make 2 separate Home menus as Hollywood and 
           Hollywood and then point those folders to the home menus separately? For a example, when i click on Bollywood menu it should only show the movies from Bollywood folder.

2.  If above is not possible, Can we create a Custom category widget by Language? So, I can create 2 separate category widgets as English and Hindi. I have create a custom category widget by         
           selecting Country > India. But i am getting all the Hollywood movies released in India as well.  

Thank you.   Blush
(2019-05-13, 00:58)Rudeboi Wrote:       1.  I have point my NAS to kodi and i have 2 separate folders for Hollywood and Bollywood movies. My question is, Is there any chance to make 2 separate Home menus as Hollywood and 
           Hollywood and then point those folders to the home menus separately? For a example, when i click on Bollywood menu it should only show the movies from Bollywood folder.
Yes... Custom home items (wiki)
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2019-05-13, 01:24)Karellen Wrote:
(2019-05-13, 00:58)Rudeboi Wrote: 1.  I have point my NAS to kodi and i have 2 separate folders for Hollywood and Bollywood movies. My question is, Is there any chance to make 2 separate Home menus as Hollywood and 
Yes... Custom home items (wiki) 
Got it done. Big Grin Really appreciate your help. Thank you.  Angel
(2019-05-13, 13:22)Rudeboi Wrote: Got it done
Great!! Enjoy!
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
  • 280(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)17