TV seasons list not showing season poster
Beautiful Skin!  I'm using Eminence 3.0.4 on Kodi 18.1 (CoreElec)

In any TV show seasons list, as I scroll through each season number, the poster artwork stays as the same generic show poster, instead of showing the poster for the highlighted season.  I thought the season artwork was missing, but when I click on a season and scroll through episodes, it does display the corresponding season poster.

I'm not sure if this is intended behavior or possible bug, but could this feature be added, similar to Confluence behavior?
Thank you
I have the same issue. Would love to see my seasons poster in Icon view.
I just realized that the most recent version of this skin up on Github has already fixed the season poster issue.  The 3.0.4 on the official Kodi repo is where I was getting the issue.  I just installed the Github version from here and it's working great!
Thanks again to the creator for this awesome skin and the fix
(2019-05-08, 15:11)lenpj Wrote: I just realized that the most recent version of this skin up on Github has already fixed the season poster issue.  The 3.0.4 on the official Kodi repo is where I was getting the issue.  I just installed the Github version from here and it's working great!
Thanks again to the creator for this awesome skin and the fix

How long until the version in the Repo is updated?
I'll probably download the one from Github tonight... but I don't want to miss future updates.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV seasons list not showing season poster0