• 79(current)
Release Netflix Add-on [input-stream]
(2019-05-19, 12:28)wacind Wrote:
(2019-05-18, 18:28)stefive83 Wrote: widgets are only causing of problems, when something changes in the addon with the updates, the widgets do not fit, they always point to their link saved
another cause of problems is that sometimes they go to request data before the addon service and addon itself is initialized or logged
two solutions
>remove widgets, and recreate them
>change skin 
Interesting. Thanks for the explanation. Does this also effect menus and submenus? as in if i created menus to go to individual lists within netflix, would this happen there as well?
Also this doesnt seem to happen with other addons like the Amazon Prime Video addons or others that I have that have update regularly
Would this issue with widgets stop if i setup the widgets and then stopped the Netflix addon from further updates?

Edit: i recreated the widgets and even on the same version, i still get this error. 

I can't solve widget problems, it is not the responsibility of the addon
their function is beautiful but not well managed
you probably won't have any problems if you don't update the addon anymore, but you won't have the latest features and fixes
amazon prime is different in everything you can't make a comparison....
the choice is yours Smile
Dev-Maintainer of InputStream Adaptive add-on, Netflix add-on ▫ Skills Python, C#, VB.NET and a bit of C++
Is there a way to include the profile name when exporting .strm's to the library? I'm looking to create smart playlists based on the profile name so that I can keep my Netflix movies/shows separate from the other profiles. If the folder structure contained the profile name, I could then use that in the smart playlist rule.

Example, if my profile names are "MyFlix", "WifeFlix" and "KidFlix" the folder structure where the .strm files are exported would look like this:
/Movies/MyFlix/
/Movies/WifeFlix/
/Movies/KidFlix/
/Shows/MyFlix/
/Shows/WifeFlix/
/Shows/KidFlix/

I'm not sure if it would also be possible to include the entire directory structure when exporting, but that would be great as well. Example:
/Shows/MyFlix/Top Picks for MyFlix/

I know this will probably cause some confusion with directories like that containing both Movies and TV Shows, but ultimately I would just make it TV Shows and if there were movies in there, I would just manually delete them.
I use the export function to the library and its amazing!!! but when i see a chapter not mark as watched.
Any idea to solve this?
thanks
(2019-05-19, 13:58)bierbaron_2 Wrote: Hi,
I did a clean install of LE and I have a minor issue now: Netflix won't remember the resume position of a tv-show. It always starts from the beginning. Also if i switch languages, it needs more time now and for a while there is a black screen. 

RPi 3
LE 9.0.2 (v 18.2)

Does anybody have a suggestion? Or should i upload a log?
What Netflix version is everyone using at the moment?

I've got 13.22 and it was working fine then it stopped working.

It loads all of the content fine then fails at playback.

I'm running the Libreelec nightlies
Having trouble getting this running.

Using version 18.2

installed latest v14.0 beta 23 using castagnait repo

login worked fine

rebooting kodi this error shows on screen

request rejected by key exchange service

playback cipherkeyid for encrypt must be a string or byetarray. Error

If I use the asciidisco repo it loads fine but starts the working circle stops and never plays?

Any help appreciated I'm stumped
(2019-05-04, 20:55)dm21912 Wrote: The video not appearing issue i solved myself by disabling everything that was enabled in expert settings.

The only other problem im now having is that some shows/episodes its not picking up the audio

One example is "street food", episode 2. 

if someone could test that episode and see if its a netflix/add on issue, or if its an issue at my end before i start troubleshooting..
I'm getting the same audio problems, including street food episode 2. Polish and English audio tracks don't work but the other four do, all are 2 channel AAC.

All Netflix videos - including the ones that work - are 2 channel regardless of what setting I choose in Kodi (Dolby Digital Plus is enabled). I've the Amazon VOD addon as well and that works with 6 channels.

I'm using version 0.14.3 of the addon on a Fire TV stick 4K.
I am trying to get the acsiidisco plugin 13.22 working on android my android/Kodi working.

Works fine on my osmc box but on my android/Kodi

I select a video, the loading circle comes up, then disappear, and it goes back to the listview.

I had to install from the zip as the repository keeps saying error connecting.

I am running the latest Kodi 18.2

Any answers ?
(2019-05-28, 02:33)JamesGrey Wrote: I am trying to get the acsiidisco plugin 13.22 working on android my android/Kodi working.

I select a video, the loading circle comes up, then disappear, and it goes back to the listview.

Any answers ?

Try with this version
(2019-05-29, 14:26)Sholander Wrote:
(2019-05-28, 02:33)JamesGrey Wrote: I am trying to get the acsiidisco plugin 13.22 working on android my android/Kodi working.

Any answers ?

Try with this version
No luck it gives errors on start such as
request rejected by key exchange service
addonsignals call timed out

and wont launch

Not sure if it means anything but when I installed 13.22 on my osmc box it downloaded something that had to be extracted from google I believe, took over 10 minutes on osmc.

This plugin just launches no downloads etc.

Thanks. 
This additional download and extraction is only needed with first NF addon installation. Don't know what your problem is, though...
(2019-05-31, 14:36)Sholander Wrote: This additional download and extraction is only needed with first NF addon installation. Don't know what your problem is, though...

Yes strange works on osmc but not android at all. Will try fresh install and see if it downloads the extra files required. Thanks for trying.
(2019-05-24, 06:32)Ryangodammit Wrote: sameWhat Netflix version is everyone using at the moment?

I've got 13.22 and it was working fine then it stopped working.

It loads all of the content fine then fails at playback.

I'm running the Libreelec nightlies

same here but using kodi 18.2
(2019-05-16, 22:28)PnoT Wrote: I can't seem to get past the login to add credentials it says they're invalid when I know they're correct via logging into the website.

Did you ever get this figured out?  I have the same problem Kodi on NVIDIA Shield TV
Hello, I am having trouble opening the Netflix repository on my rpi 2 I tried to install it, but it said that it couldn't connect to the repository. I was also unable to install the libvidedivine.sh because I couldn't access the folder
  • 79(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Netflix Add-on [input-stream]14