• 126(current)
Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019)
(2019-06-16, 21:01)ZachMurphy Wrote: @Seattle2Nashville Could, you explain more on how I can use OpenMeta for images on the rows? All, I see so far with OpenMeta is that it uses Trakt. My Library consists of all TV Shows which are located on a Network Drive, and are not synced with my Raspberry Pi's Kodi Library because there are too many TV Shows and to little amount of Storage.

I dug into artwork beef if you show more info while hovering over artwork beef there's an option to "Run" artwork beef, in the dialog that pops up theres an option to add artwork types to the advancesettings.xml so that kodi can natively pull the clear art for the title without library integration, everything seems to be working great on my end, lmk if you need help!
(2019-06-21, 19:43)Babazoolay Wrote:
(2019-06-21, 19:29)cartman.dos Wrote:
(2019-06-21, 01:31)Babazoolay Wrote: Any chance you can add the search feature jurialmunkey created with AZ2 where you can add custom search paths and search through multiple add ons at a time?

Loving this skin so far, feels alot a more polished compared to AuraMOD, thank you!

addons yeah, what do you mean by custom search paths?    

It's a feature from Arctic Zephyr 2 and its brilliant

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2849712 
Looks interesting, but it's an experimental/WIP feature so I'll letl jurialmonkey progress with it untill I'll think of implementing it for bingie. Moreover, it uses skinshortcuts to achieve that which is fine but one of the important steps to make the future transtion from titan bingie to just bingie is changing that core implementation which is why i wouldn't want to add more in this section of the code atm.
BTW - added search for addons and some other code/cosmetic changes, and square layout for the addons and music-related search result items.
(2019-06-20, 00:44)ZachMurphy Wrote: @cartman.dos Do you, know if it is possible to re-create the Netflix login screen? Like the image belowImage
It has been implemented a long time ago...
(2019-06-22, 15:26)cartman.dos Wrote:
(2019-06-21, 19:43)Babazoolay Wrote:
(2019-06-21, 19:29)cartman.dos Wrote: addons yeah, what do you mean by custom search paths?    

It's a feature from Arctic Zephyr 2 and its brilliant

Looks interesting, but it's an experimental/WIP feature so I'll letl jurialmonkey progress with it untill I'll think of implementing it for bingie. Moreover, it uses skinshortcuts to achieve that which is fine but one of the important steps to make the future transtion from titan bingie to just bingie is changing that core implementation which is why i wouldn't want to add more in this section of the code atm.
BTW - added search for addons and some other code/cosmetic changes, and square layout for the addons and music-related search result items.

Ah okay, that makes sense. Is the "added search for addons" going to be included in the next release or am I able to download it now?
(2019-06-23, 15:00)Babazoolay Wrote:
(2019-06-22, 15:26)cartman.dos Wrote:
(2019-06-21, 19:43)Babazoolay Wrote: It's a feature from Arctic Zephyr 2 and its brilliant

Ah okay, that makes sense. Is the "added search for addons" going to be included in the next release or am I able to download it now? 
technically both, it's gonna be on next release and is also available on my git but if you're not familiar with compiling textures you should wait a bit longer...
Hi all love the skin. I have a slight problem maybe someone can help me with while fiddling around I somehow accidentaly erased all sections and when I hit restore to default now in my movie section of my library I can't get Artbeef to show up in the manage section. Is there anyway I can fix this or do I have to do I whole freshe reinstall
(2019-06-23, 21:50)Crimsondragon72 Wrote: Hi all love the skin. I have a slight problem maybe someone can help me with while fiddling around I somehow accidentaly erased all sections and when I hit restore to default now in my movie section of my library I can't get Artbeef to show up in the manage section. Is there anyway I can fix this or do I have to do I whole freshe reinstall
Are you sure you're in library view and not hubs?
The context menu addition of artwork beef is built in the addon itself not the skin...
(2019-06-23, 22:05)cartman.dos Wrote:
(2019-06-23, 21:50)Crimsondragon72 Wrote: Hi all love the skin. I have a slight problem maybe someone can help me with while fiddling around I somehow accidentaly erased all sections and when I hit restore to default now in my movie section of my library I can't get Artbeef to show up in the manage section. Is there anyway I can fix this or do I have to do I whole freshe reinstall
Are you sure you're in library view and not hubs?
The context menu addition of artwork beef is built in the addon itself not the skin... 

I manged to fix it don't know what i did but to fix it I had to uinstall the sking and reinstall and its working great again
Hi All have another problem now the addon I was using for playing my movies and TV shows just died I have no idea what is wrong with it Have two back up addons but when I try to add a new show or an old show to the libary with the new addon they dont show in my movies library or on my next episode wigits how can I fix this.
(2019-06-24, 03:52)Crimsondragon72 Wrote: Hi All have another problem now the addon I was using for playing my movies and TV shows just died I have no idea what is wrong with it Have two back up addons but when I try to add a new show or an old show to the libary with the new addon they dont show in my movies library or on my next episode wigits how can I fix this.

If they're not in library they won't be in next episode widget.
And whether they are in library or not has nothing to do with the skin, you either have an issue with the addon that supplies your content or with the tool I'm guessing you're using to integrate it to library, both aren't related to the skin.
(2019-06-24, 03:52)Crimsondragon72 Wrote: Hi All have another problem now the addon I was using for playing my movies and TV shows just died I have no idea what is wrong with it Have two back up addons but when I try to add a new show or an old show to the libary with the new addon they dont show in my movies library or on my next episode wigits how can I fix this.
you probably need to redo the path for your library and link it to one of the backup addons for it to Library integrated or alternatively link your library to openmeta which integrates multiple addons at once.
Running Matrix Titan Bingie Mod skin on Nvidia Shield to Insignia 58in 4k TV in living room. Same setup on Xiaomi Mi boxes in my bedroom and home gym. Same setup in camper with a 24in tv, Google Pixel 7 Android 13 cell phone. Kodi and Plex Server Dell Inspirion 5575 Ryzen 5 HTPC Windows 10 with 5TB external HDD
Just a quick update and a quick survey...

So I'm currently finishing a rewrite of the 'Bingie Main' view, this is the netflix-like view for the libraries.
The view was previously able to switch poster/landscape in the same view, this had its problems...from the user perspective, it means that the settings in this view are global.
I've splitted this view into landscape and poster, this will enable you to have for example the poster view for movies and landscape for tvshows,seasons... etc...

Latest screenshots:
Landscape:
Poster:

The question I'm left with is whether doing a third one dedicated for episode will benefit anyone?
if using the landscape one for episodes it will look like this:

What do you think?
(2019-06-24, 22:19)cartman.dos Wrote: Just a quick update and a quick survey...

So I'm currently finishing a rewrite of the 'Bingie Main' view, this is the netflix-like view for the libraries.
The view was previously able to switch poster/landscape in the same view, this had its problems...from the user perspective, it means that the settings in this view are global.
I've splitted this view into landscape and poster, this will enable you to have for example the poster view for movies and landscape for tvshows,seasons... etc...

Latest screenshots:
Landscape:
Poster:

The question I'm left with is whether doing a third one dedicated for episode will benefit anyone?

What do you think?

I really like that episode view. Much nicer than list.
Server/Client 1 - Dell OptiPlex 3080 MT (GT 1030) Libreelec Docker Client 2 - Odroid N2+ Kodi - Omega (Arctic Fuse) PlexKodiConnect TV 1 - LG 55UK6200PLA TV 2 - LG 49UJ635V AVR - Yamaha HTR-2071 Speakers - Q Acoustics 3030i/3090Ci Remote - Logitech Harmony Companion (Hub)

Latest screenshots:
Landscape:
Poster:

What do you think?

I still think you should use (or min test) with 'helvetica neue' as a font type for netflix layouts and make the text left align.
i pm'd you a while back.

Give it a try.

Helvetica left align - (unadjusted w/h)

Bingie Default font

Im pretty sure you'll (and the netflix users ) like it.
(At least if you look at it on a big screen in your living room)

What do you think?

I'm an Episodes Big List 2 view diehard fan but I would definitely drop it in favor of the new one, it looks very practical and coherent with the whole Bingie interface.

Also, +1 for the Helvetica Neue font proposed by @mardukL, users of old Titan's Condensed Large font (like myself) could be interested
  • 126(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019)26