• 88(current)
Release Netflix Add-on [input-stream]
(2019-07-04, 10:33)haggierockstar Wrote:
(2019-07-02, 16:19)DarrenHill Wrote: @haggierockstar - are you randomly quoting other people's posts in this thread for a reason, or are you just having problems using the forum?

Yeah Idk man. I have never been on a site like this and posts. So idk how to use them. Im try or actually asking for help to figure this out. I can not get audio desiption of on the kodi netflix addon. It is like almost all movie and tv shows have it. Only a couple random hear and there do not have it. It is driving me NUTS. So if you know anyone or if you know how to fix it let me know. Please!!!      
 you are sure you have not activated the options for visual/hearing impaired?
Dev-Maintainer of InputStream Adaptive add-on, Netflix add-on ▫ Skills Python, C#, VB.NET and a bit of C++
My Neyflix settings suddenly look like this on Raspi 4 and Libreelec and the addon is not working anymore. Tried reinstall.

Is there a problem with the library export? If I try to export my complete list, I get an error (see log).

thx for help!

logfile
Hi everyone,

Just updated CoreELEC to 9.0.3 and the latest Kodi.

Still having the "AddonSignals call timed out" bug all the time. It's very annoying because I have to open/close the app a bunch of times until it works.

Tried enabling "IPC over HTTP" like recommended in this thread, but it makes things worse (Netflix stops working altogether).

Could anyone give me a hand here?

Thanks.
Just installed this on my Odroid-N2 with CoreELEC, working good.  Using the recently released 9.0.3 version.  Of course I only get SW decoding at 720p, but I'm really happy to have what I'm getting.  A bit complicated to set up but worth the trouble.  I did have to manually add the InputStream Adaptive and RTMP Input addons, had a bit of trouble finding them in the Repo, both under Input Stream Add-ons.

Don't know if the guys who develop the Netflix addon see this thread, but if they do I want to express my thanks.
Hello, 

Just a question : is it possible with this plugin to have a list of the watched movies ?
I can't see it.
Is it suppose to appear in "my list" ?

I know it's not possible (yet ?) to synchronize with the list of Netflix, but it would be nice to have a list in Kodi.

Maybe it's possible but I can't make it work.
Thanks !
(2019-07-08, 09:19)badsheep Wrote: Hello, 

Just a question : is it possible with this plugin to have a list of the watched movies ?
I can't see it.

I know it's not possible (yet ?) to synchronize with the list of Netflix, but it would be nice to have a list in Kodi.

Thanks !
Watched Movies/TV shows appear under "Continue Watching" category in Netflix.
(2019-07-08, 11:58)ClippyBeer Wrote:
(2019-07-08, 09:19)badsheep Wrote: Hello, 

I can't see it.

Thanks !
Watched Movies/TV shows appear under "Continue Watching" category in Netflix. 

That's what I supposed but it doesn't appear.
Only appear here the films I watch on a browser, on the Netflix website.
(2019-07-08, 05:04)CraigHB Wrote: Just installed this on my Odroid-N2 with CoreELEC, working good.  Using the recently released 9.0.3 version.  Of course I only get SW decoding at 720p, but I'm really happy to have what I'm getting. 
Netflix addon v.0.14.6 installed on Odroid-N2 with CoreElec 9.0.3 and inputstram.adaptive v.2.3.22.1 plays all original* NF material (and many non-NF older movies) in 1080p resolution without any problems.

* some material on Netflix which is not NF original will play only in SD 480/576 resolution.
Maybe if you posted more info about your Kodi version, OS/platform, Netflix and inputstream version(s) we could assist you.  When I first installed Netflix in Kodi 18.3 all the titles I was watching on the website appeared in the "Continue Watching" category in the app.
(2019-07-06, 19:58)effe.rnr Wrote: Is there a problem with the library export? If I try to export my complete list, I get an error (see log).

thx for help!

logfile

can anyone confirm that or is it a problem with my setup?

Hardware: NVidia Shield, Kodi 18.3, newest Addon Version (I think 18.4)
(2019-07-08, 14:55)Sholander Wrote:
(2019-07-08, 05:04)CraigHB Wrote: Just installed this on my Odroid-N2 with CoreELEC, working good.  Using the recently released 9.0.3 version.  Of course I only get SW decoding at 720p, but I'm really happy to have what I'm getting. 
Netflix addon v.0.14.6 installed on Odroid-N2 with CoreElec 9.0.3 and inputstram.adaptive v.2.3.22.1 plays all original* NF material (and many non-NF older movies) in 1080p resolution without any problems.

* some material on Netflix which is not NF original will play only in SD 480/576 resolution.    

Yeah thanks, I did figure that out after watching a few selections.  The first few I landed on were the lower resolution.

Hey is there any way to set the default view to "wide" with Estuary skin?  I use that view everywhere and it comes up mainly with a non-preferred default view when browsing through the Netflix categories.

Is there a way to put a Netflix selection in the main list on the left bar of the Estuary skin?
(2019-07-08, 14:57)ClippyBeer Wrote: Maybe if you posted more info about your Kodi version, OS/platform, Netflix and inputstream version(s) we could assist you.  When I first installed Netflix in Kodi 18.3 all the titles I was watching on the website appeared in the "Continue Watching" category in the app.
Yes that's precisely the behavior that I don't understand : it updates when I watch from the website but not when I watch in Kodi.
My config :
Mac OS high Sierra
Leia 18.2
Netflix 14.5

-EDIT-

I just tried to upgrade to Leia 18.3, and Netflix 14.6 >> no changes.
(2019-07-08, 21:40)badsheep Wrote:
(2019-07-08, 14:57)ClippyBeer Wrote: Maybe if you posted more info about your Kodi version, OS/platform, Netflix and inputstream version(s) we could assist you.  When I first installed Netflix in Kodi 18.3 all the titles I was watching on the website appeared in the "Continue Watching" category in the app.
Yes that's precisely the behavior that I don't understand : it updates when I watch from the website but not when I watch in Kodi.
My config :
Mac OS high Sierra
Leia 18.2
Netflix 14.5

-EDIT-

Very odd - I too have Leia 18.3 and Netflix 14.6 in Windows x64 yet my "Continue Watching" category works fine.  The only thing I can think of is maybe check to make sure you have the "Keep My List and Kodi Library in sync" enabled in Netflix's settings.

Otherwise I'm at a loss.
(2019-07-09, 14:34)ClippyBeer Wrote:
(2019-07-08, 21:40)badsheep Wrote:
My config :
Mac OS high Sierra
Leia 18.2
Netflix 14.5

-EDIT-

Very odd - I too have Leia 18.3 and Netflix 14.6 in Windows x64 yet my "Continue Watching" category works fine.  The only thing I can think of is maybe check to make sure you have the "Keep My List and Kodi Library in sync" enabled in Netflix's settings.

Otherwise I'm at a loss. 
Yep I did checked that option...
  • 88(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Netflix Add-on [input-stream]14