• 31(current)
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded
(2019-06-18, 20:21)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2019-06-18, 20:11)rhoop206 Wrote:
(2019-06-18, 20:04)beatmasterrs Wrote: I will take a closer look and see, what i can do Smile  
Hi @beatmasterrs just curious - do you have any other cool updates that you're working on for this skin that we can look forward to??  
Have you installed the latest version from github? Smile
Latest updates/improvements that i can remember were:

- new osd
- visual improvements on music osd

im a bit busy at the moment, so the next "official" version takes a bit Confused 
Last install from github that I've done was on 2019-05-25... Anyway - totally understand that you're busy and thank you for all that you've already done to keep the AZ skin alive for us (and to make it better than ever)!  And I look forward to your future continued improvements whenever you have the time to make them!
great skin!

Do you plan to add Scrolling Text Effect in music playback like in Arctic Zephyr 2?
Hi, Thanks for your "Mod", could I ask if its possible to have icons in "Genres" list? ( see pic), either via Hub, or Movies sub menu , Genres is set to list and the view type isn't changeable.
I downloaded coloured " moviegenreicons.filmstrip-hd." , but neither those or the default skin genres icons will show?
(2019-06-18, 20:04)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2019-06-14, 23:27)marpemim Wrote: Hello, i am using this skin and i like it, but in the pvr it not show channel number. it is possible active it?

it is useful for make zapping channels

I will take a closer look and see, what i can do Smile   
ok, thanks.
Other thing, where can i erase the kodi leia background?

when i watch list channel, the window show photo and behind show this bacground. I want erase o replace for black background but i do not know the path.

Thanks
(2019-07-01, 21:09)ontap Wrote: Hi, Thanks for your "Mod", could I ask if its possible to have icons in "Genres" list? ( see pic), either via Hub, or Movies sub menu , Genres is set to list and the view type isn't changeable.
I downloaded coloured " moviegenreicons.filmstrip-hd." , but neither those or the default skin genres icons will show?

Movie genre icons are supportet for now only in this view…

I will include it also in other views Smile

@sniktaw will be included as an option with the next update Smile
Is it possible to change the amount of blur applied to backgrounds when "Enable Blur" option is selected? maybe somewhere in the skin XML files?

Also, if it's possible if we can enable/disable blur for particular section/views? or even degree of blur per section? For example, for home screen navigation all the background can have maximum blur, but browsing movies or tv shows, will have no blur or minimum blur?
(2019-07-09, 21:19)DeadDuck Wrote: Is it possible to change the amount of blur applied to backgrounds when "Enable Blur" option is selected? maybe somewhere in the skin XML files?

I am currently working in the blur settings, where you can choose the intensity of blur and choose other effects Smile
Thumbs Up 
(2019-07-09, 21:57)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2019-07-09, 21:19)DeadDuck Wrote: Is it possible to change the amount of blur applied to backgrounds when "Enable Blur" option is selected? maybe somewhere in the skin XML files?

I am currently working in the blur settings, where you can choose the intensity of blur and choose other effects Smile 

Awesome... you da man!

It's done Smile You now can change blur settings and other effects in the settings section. Cause of my not perfect coding skills, i've taken the main code from jurialmunkeys https://github.com/jurialmunkey/skin.aur...ttings.xml (thx) file and modified to my needs Smile

Pictures from settings-screen:

The new update is available here:

https://github.com/beatmasterRS/skin.arc...master.zip
Quote:Also, if it's possible if we can enable/disable blur for particular section/views? or even degree of blur per section? For example, for home screen navigation all the background can have maximum blur, but browsing movies or tv shows, will have no blur or minimum blur?
I've made a few tries with it. Maybe in the future. i've to think about it Smile
(2019-07-10, 17:34)beatmasterrs Wrote: It's done Smile You now can change blur settings and other effects in the settings section. Cause of my not perfect coding skills, i've taken the main code from jurialmunkeys https://github.com/jurialmunkey/skin.aur...ttings.xml (thx) file and modified to my needs Smile

This is awesome... thanks a lot. 👍🏼
New view:

New settings window for color picker addon:
(2019-06-19, 12:37)sniktaw Wrote: great skin!

Do you plan to add Scrolling Text Effect in music playback like in Arctic Zephyr 2?

It's done Smile

Availabe here: https://github.com/beatmasterRS/skin.arc...master.zip
Great, thanks!
I love this skin mod. One thing I would love to see fixed is when you turn on colored media flags the resolution flag for 2160p shows "HD" above it. Can this be changed so you see "UHD" above 2160p. I know this was corrected in the original done by jurialmunkey
(2019-07-23, 02:31)Talguy Wrote: I love this skin mod. One thing I would love to see fixed is when you turn on colored media flags the resolution flag for 2160p shows "HD" above it. Can this be changed so you see "UHD" above 2160p. I know this was corrected in the original done by jurialmunkey
Thanks Smile Its's done Smile

https://github.com/beatmasterRS/skin.arc...master.zip
  • 31(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded11