• 34(current)
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded
Hi @beatmasterrs I'm having an issue displaying video lyrics.. Is this a known issue?
(2019-08-05, 17:32)buxtonlad Wrote: Hi @beatmasterrs I'm having an issue displaying video lyrics.. Is this a known issue?

Can you describe the issue in more detail? Screenshots might also be helpful. Smile
(2019-08-05, 17:43)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2019-08-05, 17:32)buxtonlad Wrote: Hi @beatmasterrs I'm having an issue displaying video lyrics.. Is this a known issue?

Can you describe the issue in more detail? Screenshots might also be helpful. Smile

Hi @beatmasterrs the issue is difficult to screen shot as there are some lyrics that appear on a different skin using cu lyrics but not appearing with your skin.
(2019-08-06, 09:26)buxtonlad Wrote:
(2019-08-05, 17:43)beatmasterrs Wrote:

Hi @beatmasterrs the issue is difficult to screen shot as there are some lyrics that appear on a different skin using cu lyrics but not appearing with your skin.

Does this only happen with video lyrics or with normal lyrics as well?

Edit: i think i remember, that i noticed, that at least with the video lyrics not everything was displayed.
(2019-08-06, 10:20)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2019-08-06, 09:26)buxtonlad Wrote:
(2019-08-05, 17:43)beatmasterrs Wrote: Can you describe the issue in more detail? Screenshots might also be helpful. Smile

Does this only happen with video lyrics or with normal lyrics as well?

Edit: i think i remember, that i noticed, that at least with the video lyrics not everything was displayed.

Just video lyrics.....😁😁😁
Hi @beatmasterrs,

Amazing work, I've been on the original Arctic Zephyr and this one is EPIC!
Question? I hope you can assist or someone can. I have a large collection of Movies but I want to sort by release date not download date.
So if I download say 'Goonies' today it will be in my top most recent 'date' listed in the Movies section. Can I fix this? I know that I never had this issue with the core
default skin I believe that is 'Confluence'.

Thanks for your help!
(2019-08-08, 19:47)DaMooseEH Wrote: Hi @beatmasterrs,

Amazing work, I've been on the original Arctic Zephyr and this one is EPIC!
Question? I hope you can assist or someone can. I have a large collection of Movies but I want to sort by release date not download date.
So if I download say 'Goonies' today it will be in my top most recent 'date' listed in the Movies section. Can I fix this? I know that I never had this issue with the core
default skin I believe that is 'Confluence'.

Thanks for your help!

Thanks a lot Smile

If you wanted sorting by release date, have you read this? Smile
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=339443

Sorting by year works fine for me Smile
this is a great skin.

A)i wanted to use the widget feature for displaying
the recent recordings. i chose addon widgets/skin helper service widgets/PVR/recent recordings
it shows then some recorded tv shows but not the latest recent ones.
how can i manage this?
i tried to sort in different ways and to add recording folder as source in file browser and used this as widget. also not working...

B) and is there a way to change transparency so that i can see more of my background holiday photos ?
(2019-08-09, 12:52)charliekay74 Wrote: this is a great skin.

A)i wanted to use the widget feature for displaying
the recent recordings. i chose addon widgets/skin helper service widgets/PVR/recent recordings
it shows then some recorded tv shows but not the latest recent ones.
how can i manage this?
i tried to sort in different ways and to add recording folder as source in file browser and used this as widget. also not working...

B) and is there a way to change transparency so that i can see more of my background holiday photos ?

I have to take a deeper look, when I'm home Smile I'm a bit busy at the moment, cause I'm working on new infoscreens.
Hi All

If have a question. In my view (Netflix) I added just under the movie title the tagline. I know it get's it information of the moviedb.org but for some movies it's either incorrect or not available. It could be of course that some movies don't have a tagline but I just looked up "The Substitute" on IMDB and found it.

Does anybody know if you add/edit on themoviedb.org or maybe somewhere else? Or maybe redirect me the another support page maybe?

Thanks for the help!
Firstly thank you for modding this skin for Leia. I wanted to ask why the "circle" and "fire" symbols are that appear on the many of the views. for example,

Extra info view:
Year | Movie Title | Duration (mins) | "White circle/purple fire" | Rating

Icon view:
purple fire symbol on right hand side of poster.

Is there an option to remove the circle and fire symbol

The other minor thing I noticed is that there are some non_english wording on some of the menu options eg. settings | home | wraplist anstatt liste and settings | furniture | temperatur und

Thanks
Thanks for your post Smile

Some of the strings are hardcoded, so I have to change that Smile

Can you provide a screenshot of the views, especially fire circle symbols, please? Smile
(2019-08-15, 09:54)beatmasterrs Wrote: Thanks for your post Smile

Can you provide a screenshot of the views, especially fire circle symbols, please? Smile
Thanks beatmasterrs

Probably my description was not the best. See below images for the symbols.

Also just noticed that time and the PM symbol also overlap a touch.

Also with the language, I noticed some other minor inconsistencies. If I wanted to edit it myself, which file do I look at?
Hi. Great skin beatmasterrs, really cool. I've tried, but failed to add this feature to your skin. It is for us using dual boot coreelec or libreelec on android boxes, reboot to nand. With that command I can boot to android, without first turning box off, ejecting micro sd card with coreelec, and then turning box on to finally boot to android. On coreelec with default estuary skin I have this option in power menu (reboot to nand) with the rest of them, reboot, restart and shutdown. So please can you implement this in your next release, it's very helpful thing. Here is the code that needs to be used: https://discourse.coreelec.org/t/command...ins/1937/3
(2019-08-15, 13:04)satelly Wrote:
(2019-08-15, 09:54)beatmasterrs Wrote: Thanks for your post Smile

Thanks beatmasterrs

Probably my description was not the best. See below images for the Symbols.

Also just noticed that time and the PM symbol also overlap a touch.

Also with the language, I noticed some other minor inconsistencies. If I wanted to edit it myself, which file do I look at?

Issue with overlapping time will be fixed with next release and a will also add a option to disable the icons for new added movies/tvshows/episodes, the fire icon Smile
  • 34(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded11