Bug "TV Shows" shelves text "SXXEXX" does not use the same font
Bug 
See this screenshot, using "Skin default" as fonts setting:

The font used on the "Recently added episodes" shelf looks like the bold variant of the one used on the "Recommended episodes" shelf.

Furthermore, it looks like the "no caps" setting is not respected or not correctly enforced: this screenshot shows the same shelves using "Skin default - no caps" as fonts:

You can see that the "Recently added episodes" shelf shows "SXXEXX" while the "Recommended episodes" shelf shows "sXXeXX".
(2019-08-18, 19:11)amoniz Wrote: See this screenshot, using "Skin default" as fonts setting:

The font used on the "Recently added episodes" shelf looks like the bold variant of the one used on the "Recommended episodes" shelf.

Furthermore, it looks like the "no caps" setting is not respected or not correctly enforced: this screenshot shows the same shelves using "Skin default - no caps" as fonts:

You can see that the "Recently added episodes" shelf shows "SXXEXX" while the "Recommended episodes" shelf shows "sXXeXX".
@amoniz , thanks for your feedback.  I will make sure the use of the fonts is consistent.  I will let you know when it is fixed.

Regards,

Bart
@amoniz, please check the latest from Git.  The font issues you mentioned have been solved.  Please download, test, and let me know your feedback.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
"TV Shows" shelves text "SXXEXX" does not use the same font0