v19 PCSX ReARMed not working on RPi 3+... What am I missing?
I just upgraded my Raspberry Pi 3+ to LibreElec 9.0.2 (Kodi 18.2, Linux Kernel 4.19.x) and all has gone well. Great to see so many small niggling issues fixed in Leia!!

Then I dug out my old PS1 game CD ROMs from the 1990s (legally bought at the time and used until the PS1 machine went to that great scrap heap in the sky) and converted them into bin/cue files (using the proper method). I installed PCSX Reloaded on my Linux laptop, fired it up and loaded the games. They work fine, so my bin/cue files are alright.

Then I installed PCSX ReARMed on Kodi from the repo's, including all the dependencies. I copied my bin/cue files to a subdirectory on one of the Pi's USB harddisks, added the path to the folder as a game source, and rebooted for good measure.

But I can't seem to get PCXS Reloaded to work. When I browse to the add-on it shows as being installed and up to date (including all the dependencies) but the "Run" option is grayed out. (Not sure if this is normal behaviour or not.) When I browse to the Games source path and click on one of the bin or cue files, Kodi tries to play it as audio. Extensive Googling, reading the Wiki and various howto's have failed to provide enlightenment as to why.

So obviously I'm being even more dense than usual and I'm missing something here. But what?

All pointers would be appreciated!

// FvW
(2019-08-19, 12:43)frankvw Wrote: Not sure why this post appeared in duplicate. 2nd copy removed.
See the bottom of the getting started post. BIN/CUE are default valid video extensions which you have to change.
(2019-08-19, 18:00)zachmorris Wrote: See the bottom of the getting started post. BIN/CUE are default valid video extensions which you have to change.

I knew I was being stupid and missing something obvious. Smile Thanks!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
PCSX ReARMed not working on RPi 3+... What am I missing?0