• 185(current)
Arctic: Zephyr 2
(2019-09-11, 06:06)Blurayx Wrote: Next Aired: would it be possible to add another widget option. small landscape without the thick border, remove it/redesign the text without a border.
personally, it looks similar to the settings menu. that's why it doesn't look cohesive.

There already is an option for landscape without text/panel:

Unless I'm misunderstanding? Or are you saying you preferred the look of the old small landscape widgets?
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
(2019-09-11, 06:44)curael Wrote: @jurialmunkey is it possible to allow the alphabet strip to move from A to Z by pressing left? And Z to A on right? Or is this function limited? Smile Could be practical.

I don't really understand what the point would be?

You always start on the current letter, so it isn't as if you would be able to get to a different letter quicker if they were flipped in the opposite direction. Plus typically lists scroll from left to right (or top to bottom), so it wouldn't even match the direction of the list.
tinostp Wrote:Two more things:

1) Can it be done that this info, in channels when watching live tv, on the right side that shows channel info and next playing show up immidiately? Now it takes a few seconds to show.

https://ibb.co/VDnM7QV

2) And can it be somehow done, also on live tv, that in this menu instead of blank space when channel has no logo like in the picture, it shows channel name? Becouse if no logo, you can’t see what channel it is.

https://ibb.co/DWv6vtb

One more time thanks for great work.

@jurialmunkey, can you please tell me just for the first thing, what line in what file i need to change so that info ond the right shows up instantly?
(2019-09-11, 07:39)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2019-09-11, 06:06)Blurayx Wrote: Next Aired: would it be possible to add another widget option. small landscape without the thick border, remove it/redesign the text without a border.
personally, it looks similar to the settings menu. that's why it doesn't look cohesive.

There already is an option for landscape without text/panel:

Unless I'm misunderstanding? Or are you saying you preferred the look of the old small landscape widgets?  
Yes, I preferred the old small landscape  Smile
Setup: LG OLED65B7 | Onkyo TX-RZ50 | OPPO UDP-203 4K Blu-Ray player | Nvidia Shield TV | Dune HD Homatics Box R 4K Plus | KEF T205
My Favourite Skin: Arctic Horizon 2
@drinfernoo @jurialmunkey Hi chaps, just wanted to pick your brains about something. I've tried out skins in the past (most recently Ace2 from the Kodi 18 repository) and some seem to have a built-in call for different artwork to be pulled as per the needs of the skin display. I.E Usually, i download only Poster, fanart, clearlogo, discart for use in the skin display for movies/TV on AZ2 using artwork beef, so i wasn't surprised they displayed on other skins. However, Ace2 was automatically pulling clearArt and extrafanart as needed when i cycled through library items.

Just wondering if you guys know how this is being done? I wasn't sure if it was a tweak on the script forked from artwork beef or if this a custom script from the skin... do you think something similar could be implemented in AZ2 to automatically call artwork for video library items that can be displayed by the skin?

It would be a great feature as many folk have extensive libraries and beef can take a a lot of time (and storage) to download everything. It would be sweet if this 'as and when needed automation' is forked from artwork beef using our personal api keys from the add-on and with an option to cache the pulled artwork for those with enough storage space on their devices. 

Thoughts?

Ryan
Hi. Congratulations on the skin, I've tried many and this is definitely the best for me. I only have a small problem, and when I start coreelec, the Netflix widget loads before Netflix services and I get an error on the screen, and I can't see the movies and series that I have in that widget. The solution is that the widget takes a little longer to boot, or that the Netflix addon loads before. Can this be done in any way? Thanks!
(2019-09-11, 18:36)albertron Wrote: The solution is that the widget takes a little longer to boot, or that the Netflix addon loads before. Can this be done in any way? Thanks!

This is something that also happens to me (widgets loads faster than the service). I never found a solution (option to set the widget to load after x seconds would probably solve it).

But I found a different solution. In the skin adjustment I set an intro movie that it plays before the intro menu, so it gives time for the service to load. I got one from YouTube, kodi logo movie that lasts 7 seconds.
I also use the Netflix plugin. There were a couple of settings that I enabled in it which appeared to fix the widgets issue with startup.

I'll check when I'm home and post them here.
Can anyone help me with my adjusting problem: 

I have at the bottom of the menu three entries "Movies - Addons - Settings"
Movies is referring to a movie-section (New Movies) of an video-addon. So it shows me all new movies added shortly. 

When I hover to movies, I would like the skin to show me the movies without clicking on the entry movies.

At the moment I have to click on movies to geht them shown. I already tried to customize the menu but nothing worked out.
Is that even possible what I am looking for?

BTW @jurialmunkey: Thank you for implementing the channel numbers.
(2019-09-12, 02:04)dr.joaomarcelo Wrote:
(2019-09-11, 18:36)albertron Wrote: The solution is that the widget takes a little longer to boot, or that the Netflix addon loads before. Can this be done in any way? Thanks!

This is something that also happens to me (widgets loads faster than the service). I never found a solution (option to set the widget to load after x seconds would probably solve it).

But I found a different solution. In the skin adjustment I set an intro movie that it plays before the intro menu, so it gives time for the service to load. I got one from YouTube, kodi logo movie that lasts 7 seconds.

Thanks for your comment. I will wait for jurialmunkey's solution, but I still didn't know that a video could be put on starting kodi. It can be fun to customize kodi.
(2019-09-12, 02:13)jurialmunkey Wrote: I also use the Netflix plugin. There were a couple of settings that I enabled in it which appeared to fix the widgets issue with startup.

I wait your answer. Thanks for the help
@jurialmunkey: 2 more feature requests for this awesome skin:

-Option to add the date after the time in homescreen
-Option to change the homescreen label

Best regards,
Marcel
(2019-09-12, 11:14)powermarcel10 Wrote: @jurialmunkey: 2 more feature requests for this awesome skin:

Best regards,
Marcel
I like the second one a lot. It'd be nice to make "Home" say something else
(2019-09-12, 15:34)Seattle2Nashville Wrote:
(2019-09-12, 11:14)powermarcel10 Wrote: @jurialmunkey: 2 more feature requests for this awesome skin:

Best regards,
Marcel
I like the second one a lot. It'd be nice to make "Home" say something else 

Like... away?  Wink

With a previous skin, I believe it was Eminence 2, I had it say "my names movies"
(2019-09-12, 10:00)albertron Wrote:
(2019-09-12, 02:13)jurialmunkey Wrote: I also use the Netflix plugin. There were a couple of settings that I enabled in it which appeared to fix the widgets issue with startup.

I wait your answer. Thanks for the help

I'm using the netflix addon from castagnait repository:
https://github.com/castagnait/repository...-1.0.0.zip
https://github.com/CastagnaIT/plugin.video.netflix
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=329767

In settings of Netflix add-on under Expert, my settings are:
Show configuration screen at addon startup [off]
Enable IPC over HTTP [on]
Disable startup notification [on]
Enable execution timing [on]
Show notification instead of modal dialog for errors [on]
SSL verification [on]
Make sure you hit OK button on right after selecting the settings to save them.

This combination of settings appear to have fixed the issue of netflix widgets not loading correctly on startup (using LibreELEC).
  • 185(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic: Zephyr 226