• 31(current)
Broken Amazon Prime Video Add-on [CLOSED]
(2019-09-18, 00:25)MetalChris Wrote:
(2019-09-17, 16:47)syrell Wrote: the adoon is listing movies etc, but is not playing them. I use kodi 18 with a rpi3. Somebody an iea what I can do to fix my problem. the addon worked for month without a problem

Scroll up the page to post 440
Guys, I have another problem on rpi3 and kodi 18. When I play video it's starts - I can hear sounds but I can't see picture (instead I see some green graphical glitches). Any idea what can be wrong ?
(2019-09-19, 19:07)yaslaw Wrote:
(2019-09-18, 00:25)MetalChris Wrote:
(2019-09-17, 16:47)syrell Wrote: the adoon is listing movies etc, but is not playing them. I use kodi 18 with a rpi3. Somebody an iea what I can do to fix my problem. the addon worked for month without a problem

Scroll up the page to post 440.  
Guys, I have another problem on rpi3 and kodi 18. When I play video it's starts - I can hear sounds but I can't see picture (instead I see some green graphical glitches). Any idea what can be wrong ? 
Ok. I found solution. I have to disable hardware-acceleration under player settings.
Sad 
@docwra  I installed the Amazon Vod addon without problems, only the pages are white, there is no content, can you help me? Sad
Hello....I have done everything as mentioned setting up kodi with the inputstream plugin....But I dont see any videos downloaded to the Amazon VOD library....what am I doing wrong? please help...
(2019-09-21, 00:39)Alcross008 Wrote: Hello....I have done everything as mentioned setting up kodi with the inputstream plugin....But I dont see any videos downloaded to the Amazon VOD library....what am I doing wrong? please help...

The addon seems to work at the moment, but only in "search".  So you can search for what you want to watch, but you can't list things under their categories.
(2019-09-28, 18:43)butterkitty Wrote:
(2019-09-21, 00:39)Alcross008 Wrote: Hello....I have done everything as mentioned setting up kodi with the inputstream plugin....But I dont see any videos downloaded to the Amazon VOD library....what am I doing wrong? please help...

The addon seems to work at the moment, but only in "search".  So you can search for what you want to watch, but you can't list things under their categories. 

I'm facing this exact same issue... it searchs, I see the search results as notifications, but can't choose any of them to really play.
As far as I know (I might be wrong) there have been some backend changes. There is a pending PR in the github repo, but I haven't found the time to find a fix or even check the PR yet. As my client's job almost complete I plan to have some sort of fixes (possibly definitive) by next week. In the meanwhile, brace yourselves and hang on :\
Thumbs Up 
(2019-10-11, 19:50)Varstahl Wrote: As far as I know (I might be wrong) there have been some backend changes. There is a pending PR in the github repo, but I haven't found the time to find a fix or even check the PR yet. As my client's job almost complete I plan to have some sort of fixes (possibly definitive) by next week. In the meanwhile, brace yourselves and hang on :\

Thank you for taking the time to look into it.
(2019-10-11, 19:50)Varstahl Wrote: I plan to have some sort of fixes (possibly definitive) by next week. In the meanwhile, brace yourselves and hang on :\

Thank you!
(2018-09-18, 12:34)Element_Hg Wrote: Hi, paid content is labeled in another color (orange) in the amazon vod app to distinguish it from the already included 'free' content. Also i wasn't able to purchase new content in the app, it just says that 'the content was not purchased' and then aborts the selection.
Hope this helps you!
@docwra is there a chance to add a option to only see free or already buyed/rented content?

Another question I need to find out is there a good support for netflix and amazon video prime in one page, for example in netflix style with: https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...ght=bingie

This would be my dream!
(2019-10-15, 11:14)HushPeter Wrote: @docwra is there a chance to add a option to only see free or already buyed/rented content?

There's already an option under "Miscellaneous" of "Display Paid Content". I have never bought anything from Amazon, so I don't know if having that turned off still displays stuff you've bought, but I assume so (and therefore just excludes paid stuff you haven't bought).
Hi,

With Amazon Prime showing more sports events now, is is possible to make them visible in the add-on?  Currently it doesn't seem possible to find them by browsing or searching TV Channels.  I can add an event to my watchlist using a web-browser, and it seems to be treated as just another TV Channels programme there.  But it isn't shown in the add-on.
There is some work done that needs completing, but yeah. Things have kinda been stretched due to the Python3 support in Kodi, but we will support live streams for primevideo.
In my case, when I try to sign in, Virtual keyboard appear for a fraction of second and add on gets crash. What may be the problem?
Kodi's fault, it triggers multiple times and so the first time it shows, the second time it hides. It's fixed in the current development branch, but it's not ready for production yet. If you want you should be able to replace the lib/network.py of the amazon vod addon with this version over here. That should be enough to let you login, if you're still using Kodi Leia.
  • 31(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Amazon Prime Video Add-on [CLOSED]4