• 602(current)
Release Aeon Nox: SiLVO
(2019-09-19, 15:10)mikeSiLVO Wrote:
(2019-09-19, 14:20)shedrock Wrote:  
Something like this?

It is a quick ,unfinished, rework to Wall view.
(2019-09-19, 14:36)flhthemi Wrote:  

Hi Mike, it's look great. Is it possible to make some similar for Music > View: Icons ?
I mean, spred icons from edge to edge, space between them and remove black background.
Something like in Music > View: Icons > Fulscreen Wall > WALL.

Icons layout 7x3 like now is OK. If is it possible 7x4 it will be great.  Maybe switch between them in setting will be best. 

And I have one question. Every time when is update skin, all icons (genre) are overwrite to one default icon. It's OK, or i have something wrong in setting?

Sorry for my English.
Just started on my annual clean install so pulled the latest from Git.  There is an odd focus thing happening on plugin install where the prompt for the additional add-ons to be installed appears. the tab across which used to go to OK now goes to Cancel. Looks like some new graphics?
KODI Nexus - CoreELEC everywhere on Ugoos AM6 Plus&Pro, Plex Server, HDHomerun with TVHeadend on my NAS.
(2019-09-21, 12:11)virtual.g Wrote: Hi Mike, it's look great. Is it possible to make some similar for Music > View: Icons ?
I mean, spred icons from edge to edge, space between them and remove black background.
Something like in Music > View: Icons > Fulscreen Wall > WALL.

Icons layout 7x3 like now is OK. If is it possible 7x4 it will be great.  Maybe switch between them in setting will be best. 

And I have one question. Every time when is update skin, all icons (genre) are overwrite to one default icon. It's OK, or i have something wrong in setting?

Sorry for my English.

Not exactly what you want but I think adding Wall view for Artists should be good enough:

If you place anything in the skin folder then updates would delete/overwrite them.

(2019-09-21, 12:12)jeffski10 Wrote: Just started on my annual clean install so pulled the latest from Git. There is an odd focus thing happening on plugin install where the prompt for the additional add-ons to be installed appears. the tab across which used to go to OK now goes to Cancel. Looks like some new graphics?

I don't know what you mean...?

Skin always focused on Cancel and OK is right next to cancel.

Right to focus Cancel/Back and Left will focus OK/Get more/Whatever the button name changes to after the scrollbar if there is one visible.

Do you just mean having an image as button now instead of the words that used to, IMO, look out of place below the icon/poster?
(2019-09-15, 20:03)stovies Wrote:
(2019-09-15, 18:01)mikeSiLVO Wrote:   
I scrape independently using Media Companion and have Kodi use these internal nfos instead.  I imagine the Kodi scrapers will get caught by this IMDB change shortly.  Looks like a recent update.  Thanks for making the changes to Silvo.  I'll report back following the next update. 
BBFC certificates all looking good in the latest GIT.  Cheers Smile
(2019-09-21, 17:06)mikeSiLVO Wrote:
(2019-09-21, 12:11)virtual.g Wrote:  

Not exactly what you want but I think adding Wall view for Artists should be good enough:

If you place anything in the skin folder then updates would delete/overwrite them.
(2019-09-21, 12:12)jeffski10 Wrote:  
Yes, it will be good enough. This is view what i want, and it will be perfect for music genres.
But how I add this view for music genres? All sort of view i have enabled. For music genres there just 6 different view, but not this one.
(2019-09-21, 17:06)mikeSiLVO Wrote: I don't know what you mean...?

Skin always focused on Cancel and OK is right next to cancel.

It was more the fact that for every plugin install I was having to click left then OK rather than just confirm. Not noticed before but looking at an older install I see this too so apologies, looks like no change.  Might need to find if there is an advanced setting to stop that window to make installs a bit slicker.
KODI Nexus - CoreELEC everywhere on Ugoos AM6 Plus&Pro, Plex Server, HDHomerun with TVHeadend on my NAS.
(2019-09-21, 05:05)mikeSiLVO Wrote: @shedrock Should be fixed on Git now.
The skin works great Mike. Everything runs smoothly.

I wanted to ask you something because it is confusing to me. How come I can use "Episodes Airing Today" on many of the skins, but on your skin, as well as @bsoriano's  I can't, no matter what I try. I looked at the following line of code:

xml:
plugin://script.skin.helper.widgets/?action=nextaired&mediatype=episodes&reload=$INFO[Window(Home).Property(widgetreload-episodes)]

It is more or less the same in all of the other skins. For example Aeon MQ7 (Latt's mod). I am no coder, so I am a bit confused. Anyway, is there something I can modify in your skin in order to get this to work? I do realize if I drop down to the Kodi Repo versions of Skin Helper Service and Skin Helper Service Widgets yours will work, but the other skins won't. I am just trying to find a way to make them all work. If it is too complicated, then that's fine.

Thanks for all your help.

Shedrock
(2019-09-21, 18:52)virtual.g Wrote: Yes, it will be good enough. This is view what i want, and it will be perfect for music genres.
But how I add this view for music genres? All sort of view i have enabled. For music genres there just 6 different view, but not this one.

I added Wall view for genres and it will be in the next version and on Git sometime soon. Just need to finish testing it all.

Also added support for picking a folder or a resource image so you don't have to worry about replacing images every time the skin updates.

(2019-09-21, 20:46)shedrock Wrote: The skin works great Mike. Everything runs smoothly.

I wanted to ask you something because it is confusing to me. How come I can use "Episodes Airing Today" on many of the skins, but on your skin, as well as @bsoriano's I can't, no matter what I try. I looked at the following line of code:

xml:
plugin://script.skin.helper.widgets/?action=nextaired&mediatype=episodes&reload=$INFO[Window(Home).Property(widgetreload-episodes)]

It is more or less the same in all of the other skins. For example Aeon MQ7 (Latt's mod). I am no coder, so I am a bit confused. Anyway, is there something I can modify in your skin in order to get this to work? I do realize if I drop down to the Kodi Repo versions of Skin Helper Service and Skin Helper Service Widgets yours will work, but the other skins won't. I am just trying to find a way to make them all work. If it is too complicated, then that's fine.

Thanks for all your help.

Shedrock

I'm wondering if it is this simple... Huh

Go to the Main Menu item that has your Next Aired Widget then go to Select Widget > Custom > delete whats there and paste:
xml:

plugin://script.skin.helper.widgets/?action=nextaired&mediatype=episodes&reload=$INFO[Window(Home).Property(widgetreload2)]

I'm thinking the widgetreload-episodes property isn't working...
(2019-09-22, 00:01)mikeSiLVO Wrote: I'm thinking the widgetreload-episodes property isn't working... 
I was hoping it was that simple, but that didn't work.
(2019-09-22, 00:46)shedrock Wrote: I was hoping it was that simple, but that didn't work.

That's strange. Wasn't working for me but now it is.

EDIT: If you post a link to your script-skinshortcuts-includes.xml file I can check it for any errors.
I am just doing a fresh install with LibreELEC  9.1.501 to see if it works with your skin. So far it does while using  the Repo version of all the necessary addons, as well as using an updated version of SHSW 1.0.66 modified by @bsoriano I believe. I am now going to test it with Aeon MQ7 (Latt's mod) to see if it works. I doubt it, but I'll give it a shot and get back to you.

BTW: It's not "Next Episodes", it's "Episodes Airing Today" from Skin Helper SW.

Regards,

Shedrock
(2019-09-22, 02:12)shedrock Wrote: I am just doing a fresh install with LibreELEC  9.1.501 to see if it works with your skin. So far it does while using  the Repo version of all the necessary addons, as well as using an updated version of SHSW 1.0.66 modified by @bsoriano I believe. I am now going to test it with Aeon MQ7 (Latt's mod) to see if it works. I doubt it, but I'll give it a shot and get back to you.

BTW: It's not "Next Episodes", it's "Episodes Airing Today" from Skin Helper SW.

Regards,

Shedrock

I was going off the plugin path you posted.
The custom widget item should be this then:
xml:

plugin://script.skin.helper.widgets/?action=airingtoday&mediatype=episodes&reload=$INFO[Window(Home).Property(widgetreload2)]

That's also working here:

I am not using the Kodi repo versions but the ones from marcels repo.
It is just a plugin path and looking at the latts mod the only difference is the reload param.
It has to be that, as it is the only thing that makes sense.

I won't be adding support to some random version posted somewhere though.
(2019-09-22, 02:31)mikeSiLVO Wrote:
(2019-09-22, 02:12)shedrock Wrote: I am just doing a fresh install with LibreELEC  9.1.501 to see if it works with your skin. So far it does while using  the Repo version of all the necessary addons, as well as using an updated version of SHSW 1.0.66 modified by @bsoriano I believe. I am now going to test it with Aeon MQ7 (Latt's mod) to see if it works. I doubt it, but I'll give it a shot and get back to you.

Regards,

Shedrock

I was going off the plugin path you posted.
The custom widget item should be this then:
xml:

plugin://script.skin.helper.widgets/?action=airingtoday&mediatype=episodes&reload=$INFO[Window(Home).Property(widgetreload2)]

That's also working here:

I am not using the Kodi repo versions but the ones from marcels repo.
It is just a plugin path and looking at the latts mod the only difference is the reload param.
It has to be that, as it is the only thing that makes sense.

I won't be adding support to some random version posted somewhere though.    
Sorry, the path was my error. I am using the path you pasted in the post, which is:
xml:

I am also using Marcel's repo version as well, but what I have noticed is that it is working on Windows, but not on LibreELEC. I actually did mention it on the LibreELEC forums a day or 2 ago but never got a response. I am not sure why it's working that way. I just did a fresh install of LE and it works on your skin, as well as the Amber skin, but now it does not work on Aeon MQ7 (Latt's mod), but all work on Windows with the various version of SHS, SHSW, Metadata utils etc. I will check it again from scratch tomorrow and let you know.

Below is just an example to show you that the Aeon MQ 7 uses the same code:
xml:

<value condition="String.IsEqual(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(widgets),movie.tvshow.nextaired)">plugin://script.skin.helper.widgets/?action=next&mediatype=episodes&reload=$INFO[Window(Home).Property(widgetreload)]</value>
        <value condition="String.IsEqual(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(widgets),tvshow.airingtoday)">plugin://script.skin.helper.widgets/?action=airingtoday&amp;mediatype=episodes&amp;reload=$INFO[Window(home).Property(widgetreload2)]</value>
        <value condition="String.IsEqual(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(widgets),tvshow.nextairedtvshows)">plugin://script.skin.helper.widgets/?action=nextaired&amp;mediatype=episodes&amp;reload=$INFO[Window(Home).Property(widgetreload2)]</value>        
        <value condition="String.IsEqual(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(widgets),tvshow.unairedepisodes)">plugin://script.skin.helper.widgets/?action=unairedepisodes</value>
        <value condition="String.IsEqual(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(widgets),tvshow.recent)">plugin://script.skin.helper.widgets/?action=recent&mediatype=episodes&reload=$INFO[Window(Home).Property(widgetreload2)]</value>
        <value condition="String.IsEqual(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(widgets),tvshow.nextepisodes)">plugin://script.skin.helper.widgets/?action=nextepisodes&amp;limit=50&amp;reload=$INFO[Window(home).Property(widgetreload)]</value>     

BTW: I never ever use any random addons. I only use the ones from the kodi repo, or in this case Marcel's repo.
(2019-09-22, 03:04)shedrock Wrote: Sorry, the path was my error. I am using the path you pasted in the post, which is:
xml:

plugin://script.skin.helper.widgets/?action=airingtoday&amp;mediatype=episodes&amp;reload=$INFO[Window(Home).Property(widgetreload2)]

I am also using Marcel's repo version as well, but what I have noticed is that it is working on Windows, but not on LibreELEC. I actually did mention it on the LibreELEC forums a day or 2 ago but never got a response. I am not sure why it's working that way. I just did a fresh install of LE and it works on your skin, as well as the Amber skin, but now it does not work on Aeon MQ7 (Latt's mod), but all work on Windows with the various version of SHS, SHSW, Metadata utils etc. I will check it again from scratch tomorrow and let you know.

Below is just an example to show you that the Aeon MQ 7 uses the same code:
xml:

<value condition="String.IsEqual(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(widgets),movie.tvshow.nextaired)">plugin://script.skin.helper.widgets/?action=next&mediatype=episodes&reload=$INFO[Window(Home).Property(widgetreload)]</value>
        <value condition="String.IsEqual(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(widgets),tvshow.airingtoday)">plugin://script.skin.helper.widgets/?action=airingtoday&amp;mediatype=episodes&amp;reload=$INFO[Window(home).Property(widgetreload2)]</value>
        <value condition="String.IsEqual(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(widgets),tvshow.nextairedtvshows)">plugin://script.skin.helper.widgets/?action=nextaired&amp;mediatype=episodes&amp;reload=$INFO[Window(Home).Property(widgetreload2)]</value>        
        <value condition="String.IsEqual(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(widgets),tvshow.unairedepisodes)">plugin://script.skin.helper.widgets/?action=unairedepisodes</value>
        <value condition="String.IsEqual(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(widgets),tvshow.recent)">plugin://script.skin.helper.widgets/?action=recent&mediatype=episodes&reload=$INFO[Window(Home).Property(widgetreload2)]</value>
        <value condition="String.IsEqual(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(widgets),tvshow.nextepisodes)">plugin://script.skin.helper.widgets/?action=nextepisodes&amp;limit=50&amp;reload=$INFO[Window(home).Property(widgetreload)]</value>     

BTW: I never ever use any random addons. I only use the ones from the kodi repo, or in this case Marcel's repo.

I'm a little confused then cause you said you had a modified v1.0.66 from bsoriano and the one on marcel's repo is v1.0.38.
(2019-09-22, 02:12)shedrock Wrote: using an updated version of SHSW 1.0.66 modified by @bsoriano I believe.

Adding the latts mod to my text editor gives lots of error warnings and in the plugin paths you posted the ampersand is not escaped using &amp; for the first and second to last plugin paths...
Right now I am using v1.0.66 from @bsoriano, but that was to get it to work on his skin. I then tried that same version, as well with Marcel's repo version v1.0.38 and it does work with your skin. Anyway, I did some more testing and it appears that the problem is with script.module.metadatautils. It seems that when I updated the Aeon MQ 7 skin, it also updated that addon as well. The odd this if that many of the other skins work with it, but yours, as well as the Amber skin does not. I will just stick with version 1.0.0 of metadatautils, at least this way I get all the skins displaying the "Episodes Airing Today" which is vital to the wife Big Grin.

Mike, thank you so much for all of your help with this matter. Sorry for any confusion I may have added to the initial question.

Regards,

Shedrock
  • 602(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox: SiLVO55