Confirmation
Hi, I'm not sure how or where to post this, sorry beforehand.
The m@ive C@nfirmation with K@rry Washingt@n, when the m@ive plays it shows the "The Confirmation w/Cliv@ Ow@n" instead
How can that be fixed??
Peace be with you! 

Mod edit - stupid fonts and colours removed.
Does your keyboard have an @-problem?
(2019-09-21, 19:49)Klojum Wrote: Does your keyboard have an @-problem?

No, I do not know if I'm allowed to post the whole word of a movie or a person name.
So be kind, Please

Mod edit - stupid fonts and colours removed.
Before you go any further, please stop posting in stupid fonts and symbols. We can't help you if we can't read what you post.

Why wouldn't you be allowed to post names?
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
(2019-09-21, 19:57)michprnt Wrote: No, I do not know if I'm allowed to post the whole word of a movie or a person name.

Movie titles and actor names are fine.

The usage of a clown font in a yucky blue color is a bit too much for some people, though.
Using the default text font and color is more than fine.
Thread moved to the Metadata section for now.
Smile 
(2019-09-21, 20:08)Klojum Wrote: Thread moved to the Metadata section for now.
Thank you, DarrenHill for your kind words and correction at the end.
There are forums one is not allowed to put names of people, companies like Disney, etc
Anywho I would like to know about the movie: Confirmation w/Kerry Washington 2016 when it plays, it shows "The confirmation 2016 w/Clive Owen, How does one rectify this?
Also if I may find out how one keeps their favorites, if one re-loads the app?
Kind words will catch more flies than vinegar!!
I do apologize for having fun with color and lettering. 
May everyone be blessed!
@michprnt

You have not provided enough information. How do you have your movie named on your hard disk? Was the correct title scraped and does it show the correct name? You mention "Apps"- are you using an app and which one.

A Debug Log will help also.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2019-09-22, 22:12)Karellen Wrote: @michprnt

You have not provided enough information. How do you have your movie named on your hard disk? Was the correct title scraped and does it show the correct name? You mention "Apps"- are you using an app and which one.

A Debug Log will help also.
Karellen very good question, never thought that way.
I use the downloaded app on my firestick. "app" if this the correct way to put it?
(2019-09-23, 17:58)michprnt Wrote: very good question, never thought that way.
If this is your way of keeping up a conversation, we're gonna stop it very quickly.

(2019-09-23, 17:58)michprnt Wrote: I use the downloaded app on my firestick.
Either provide the debug log (wiki) as well as your app name as requested, or we will move on.
For movies with similar names where the wrong one is getting picked up, normally we would add the year. But as in this case the year is also the same, the scraper makes its best guess, in this case wrongly.

What you need to do is navigate to the movie, then open its context menu (long-press on it) and select information. From the page that opens up go across to the refresh menu option and select that then put yes to refresh from the internet. You should then be presented with a list of matches from the database, and this time select the correct one.

By the downloaded app, do you mean the Downloader app from the Amazon Appstore? If so then that's fine, but not really relevant here as it's just the simpler way to get non-store apps sideloaded onto the Fire TV devices.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
(2019-09-23, 18:42)DarrenHill Wrote: For movies with similar names where the wrong one is getting picked up, normally we would add the year. But as in this case the year is also the same, the scraper makes its best guess, in this case wrongly.

What you need to do is navigate to the movie, then open its context menu (long-press on it) and select information. From the page that opens up go across to the refresh menu option and select that then put yes to refresh from the internet. You should then be presented with a list of matches from the database, and this time select the correct one.

By the downloaded app, do you mean the Downloader app from the Amazon Appstore? If so then that's fine, but not really relevant here as it's just the simpler way to get non-store apps sideloaded onto the Fire TV devices.
DarrenHill: Yes "Downloader app from the Amazon Appstore"
Thank you for the advice you gave me!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Confirmation0