• 191(current)
Arctic: Zephyr 2
hi there can anyone tell me how i set the different backgrounds to each of my sections tia
(2019-09-24, 04:40)Bushman1 Wrote: hi there can anyone tell me how i set the different backgrounds to each of my sections tia

Settings --> Interface Settings --> Skin --> Configure Skin --> Home --> Customise Home Menu.

Under each section / heading on the left-hand-side, there will be a corresponding "Background" option:

Video playback problem: Not sure if this is a Kodi or addon problem. Two things happen, often together. The video playback speeds up and the audio loses sync. Sometimes the audio loses sync without the video speeding up. I have checked the audio sync settings in Kodi to make sure they were set at zero, and I have even tried adjusting them to see if the problem goes away, it doesn't. The video can play back normally for a while and then the problem starts. Usually I stop the playback and then restart it, which fixes it for a while until it happens again.

But if it is going to happen in a video file, it usually starts fairly early on in the playback, and occurs frequently all the way through. Oddly enough, if I play it in an early version of XBMC, it always plays back properly. Other video playback apps work fine, it only happens with Kodi (running AZ2 skin). I'm running Kodi on an Android Minix box, using Kodi Leia. It happens on different types of video files - avi, mp4, mkv.

Does anyone have any ideas?
@jurialmunkey

I have something which is bothering me, i cannot backup skin on android, because of that and some mistakes i end loosing my skin customization. and i have 7 menu items, based on the folders where i store my separate kind of content, for example i have menu items for, movies, movies anime, short movies, short movies anime, documentaries, series, anime series, for each one when i loose my skin settings i have to create the menus and all the submenus with icons all over again is a very tedious and long process, based on more than 40 playlists.

The thing is i would like to automate this process by tweaking your skin code, because your skin creates the playlists i use, which is directors, studios, countries, etc., i would like to create automatically these playlists based on those folders/playlists (plex folders/playlists) and create instantly the menu items for it.

i don´t know much about code, but would like some hints and where to look at on your code on github to do that, is that possible?

can i have your help on this? (this would be like a little project of mine wich would be made from time to time).
Current setup: SONY XG8096
Previous setup: Mecool KM9 PRO - Kodi Leia 18.5 | xiaomi mibox 3 - kodi Leia 18.3 | MXIII - Some Kodi version - LibreELEC | Raspberry Pi 2 & 3 - Pipplware - LibreELEC
@jurialmunkey 

A little while back I asked you if it was possible to add a working "Browse" button to the info panel for content from addons. You were able to get it working as long as you were already in the addon. You mentioned looking into it for widgets on the home screen as well. Jw if theres been any progress?

It seems like auraMOD has been able to add the browse tv show option we talked about and a play option and trakt manager option to the info panel. SerpantDrago told me to look into the xml files to see how it's done but I have no idea what I'm looking for. I'm wondering if you can take a look? There's a post on git regarding it, I'll pm you
Hi, awesome work with skin. just a small layout bug. When a video has lots of subtitles, they end up spanning across the whole screen and then overlap with icons on bottom right. Sorry for crappy picture not sure how to take screenshots.

Hi, @jurialmunkey!
I started to translate this skin to Brazilian Portuguese, however I stopped at begin. For start translate it, I selected one part of the skin, in this case skin settings, but I noticed that have a lot of labels that dosen't exist in .po file.
Like "Home", "Home layout", "Menu style", "Corner icon" (and all options inside corner icon), "Auto-scroll single widgets", and this because I only checked the setting "Home".
So, this way, and if I right and this exist in other parts of the skin, the skin can't be full translated.
Why this?
Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious! (inscribed in large friendly letters)
My hardware is a Raspberry Pi 3b (with LibreELEC)
(2019-09-26, 16:55)edjalmo Wrote: Hi, @jurialmunkey!
I started to translate this skin to Brazilian Portuguese, however I stopped at begin. For start translate it, I selected one part of the skin, in this case skin settings, but I noticed that have a lot of labels that dosen't exist in .po file.
Like "Home", "Home layout", "Menu style", "Corner icon" (and all options inside corner icon), "Auto-scroll single widgets", and this because I only checked the setting "Home".
So, this way, and if I right and this exist in other parts of the skin, the skin can't be full translated.
Why this?
Because the skin isn't finished. Not all labels have been localised - i won't be localising strings until I'm ready to submit to the repo. It is not worth translating the skin until it is on the official repo, as many parts are still liable to change.
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
(2019-09-26, 23:05)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2019-09-26, 16:55)edjalmo Wrote: Hi, @jurialmunkey!
Why this?
Because the skin isn't finished. Not all labels have been localised - i won't be localising strings until I'm ready to submit to the repo. It is not worth translating the skin until it is on the official repo, as many parts are still liable to change. 
Understand and makes sense! But is not more work to you search for what strings you didn't put in po file later?
Anyway...
Do you noticed that if the path and title of a movie is too long they will touch the media flags in video info page?

Another thing is about use online informations. I like what is saw (to see another posters, images, crew, recommendations, etc), but I can't use this because my device is a RPi3 (they overheating). Do you plan add this function as a button too (like an extended info button in video info page)? It will be very nice for those use low powered devices. Also, if you think in add this, is possible to you add the online ratings (rotten tomatoes, metacritic, TMDb...) to load just for this page? Again, I can't use this online ratings on a RPi3 (I have them scraped on my DB, but they not show in you skin).
Thanks!
Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious! (inscribed in large friendly letters)
My hardware is a Raspberry Pi 3b (with LibreELEC)
Hi There,

Love the skin and all of your work in general!

With the widgets if I set an item limit that is less than the items in the list is it possible to have a "see more" shortcut at the end similar to Aura? Thanks for any help!
Guys why no see ratings like imdb, themoviedatabase anymore, any help?

Edit. My omdb api works :/
hi @jurialmunkey 

the duration indicator in the small landscape widget disappeared with one of the last updates. Could you bring it back?
EDIT: Okay it's back again, thanks!

thanks!

EDIT: I also try the custom hub feature and it's a bit buggy. For example if a Video is displayed with poster ration it changes to square when you focus it. If it's displayed as square, it changes to poster ration when focussing it. Maybe a possibility to define the ration here would be a solution. 

here a two screenshots:

https://i.ibb.co/fnGjTPn/screenshot001.png
https://i.ibb.co/VQnSCp0/screenshot002.png
@jurialmunkey, will you add the file manager source for the repo to OP?

https://jurialmunkey.github.io/repository.jurialmunkey/
@jurialmunkey

Maybe you missed my latest posts?
Please take a look.

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2887656
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2887671
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2887672
Is there a way to make OSD stay on while listening to the music? Tried setting disappearance delay to something super long but it doesn't seem to work
  • 191(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic: Zephyr 226