• 39(current)
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded
Hello, is there any way to add one small feature to this wonderful skin, on screen channel number in PVR? Like when you type in channel number on your keyboard/remote control, you see those numbers you typed on the screen? I tried to tweak some files and make it work but I'm a big noob for those things lol
(2019-09-24, 10:31)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2019-09-24, 09:09)PiFactor Wrote:
(2019-09-23, 21:12)beatmasterrs Wrote: Thanks for your post Smile

I did not notice, because I activated clearlogo only in the main menu. I have to think about the position of the clearlogo in dialogvideoinfo wip Confused    

I forgot to say, when the title of the movie is very long the title collides also with the clock / weather in the top right Corner.    

Thanks a lot Smile
I've repositioned the clearlogo to the right top position and the weather/temperature is faded out, when dialogvideoinfo is visible Smile

Please test https://github.com/beatmasterRS/skin.arc...master.zip 

Hi Beatmasterrs,

it looks good, thank you very much.
(2019-09-25, 22:56)gurdumim Wrote: Hello, is there any way to add one small feature to this wonderful skin, on screen channel number in PVR? Like when you type in channel number on your keyboard/remote control, you see those numbers you typed on the screen? I tried to tweak some files and make it work but I'm a big noob for those things lol

Yes of course. I thought, I had integrated that before. Undecided I'll take a closer look Smile
(2019-09-26, 06:51)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2019-09-25, 22:56)gurdumim Wrote: Hello, is there any way to add one small feature to this wonderful skin, on screen channel number in PVR? Like when you type in channel number on your keyboard/remote control, you see those numbers you typed on the screen? I tried to tweak some files and make it work but I'm a big noob for those things lol

Yes of course. I thought, I had integrated that before. Undecided I'll take a closer look Smile

Wonderful, if you don't feel like updating the whole skin file because of one small option, just instruct me what piece of code to add/replace in which file Nerd
(2019-09-26, 09:23)gurdumim Wrote:
(2019-09-26, 06:51)beatmasterrs Wrote:

Wonderful, if you don't feel like updating the whole skin file because of one small option, just instruct me what piece of code to add/replace in which file Nerd   

For me, it's working Confused

I don't have a remote control, but when i press the keys on the keyboard, i get the channel displayed too. does this behavior also occur with other skins?
(2019-09-26, 09:32)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2019-09-26, 09:23)gurdumim Wrote:
(2019-09-26, 06:51)beatmasterrs Wrote: Yes of course. I thought, I had integrated that before. Undecided I'll take a closer look Smile   

I don't have a remote control, but when i press the keys on the keyboard, i get the channel displayed too. does this behavior also occur with other skins?

Hmmm I tried reinstalling the skin and now the numbers show up, I guess I messed something up and made them disappear lol... All good now
(2019-09-26, 09:58)gurdumim Wrote:
(2019-09-26, 09:32)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2019-09-26, 09:23)gurdumim Wrote: Wonderful, if you don't feel like updating the whole skin file because of one small option, just instruct me what piece of code to add/replace in which file Nerd   

Hmmm I tried reinstalling the skin and now the numbers show up, I guess I messed something up and made them disappear lol... All good now 

then everything's fine, thanks for your feedback. Smile
Hi, great work! Best skin ever! Only one question, when I change the blur settings and restart kodi, kodi go back to default blur settings. I’m in kodi 18.0 with nvidia shield... ¿any idea?
(2019-09-21, 13:44)beatmasterrs Wrote: Image

New view added.

Arctic Zephyr - Leia Mod (Latest Version)
@beatmasterrs, what's this view called mate, struggling to identify it in the list. Thx.
(2019-09-27, 17:45)sniktaw Wrote:

New view added.

@beatmasterrs, what's this view called mate for Movies, struggling to identify it in the list? I can find it under Music as Album Square. Thx.
(2019-09-27, 17:45)sniktaw Wrote:

New view added.

@beatmasterrs, what's this view called mate, struggling to identify it in the list. Thx.

If you have installed the latest version, then it's called "square light" I think.

latest version

I'm currently not at home, but I think it was "square light"
(2019-09-27, 14:26)xixarrita Wrote: Hi, great work! Best skin ever! Only one question, when I change the blur settings and restart kodi, kodi go back to default blur settings. I’m in kodi 18.0 with nvidia shield... ¿any idea?

Thanks for your post, I will look at this, when I'm home Smile
(2019-09-27, 19:47)beatmasterrs Wrote: [quote="xixarrita" pid='2888499' dateline='1569587185']
Hi, great work! Best skin ever! Only one question, when I change the blur settings and restart kodi, kodi go back to default blur settings. I’m in kodi 18.0 with nvidia shield... ¿any idea?

Hi!
I love your skin too. Amazing work on this mod Smile

I have the same issue as mentioned above concerning blur when I restart kodi.

I’m in kodi 18.4 with Nvidia Shield

Thanks!
(2019-09-27, 20:24)cawigab Wrote:
(2019-09-27, 19:47)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2019-09-27, 14:26)xixarrita Wrote: Hi, great work! Best skin ever! Only one question, when I change the blur settings and restart kodi, kodi go back to default blur settings. I’m in kodi 18.0 with nvidia shield... ¿any idea?

Hi!

Thanks!

@xixarrita @cawigab it's fixed in the latest version on GitHub:

https://github.com/beatmasterRS/skin.arc...master.zip
(2019-09-28, 01:22)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2019-09-27, 20:24)cawigab Wrote:
(2019-09-27, 19:47)beatmasterrs Wrote: Hi!

Thanks!

@xixarrita @cawigab it's fixed in the latest version on GitHub:

https://github.com/beatmasterRS/skin.arc...master.zip

Guay!! Thank you very much!
  • 39(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded11