• 614(current)
Release Aeon Nox: SiLVO
@mikeSiLVO

"If clicking does nothing then you have script.skin.helper.colorpicker installed but it is disabled.

Go to Kodi's addon manager and follow the pics to enable it."

script.skin.helper.colorpicker was orphaned, followed pictures, enabled it, allowed me to then change highlight colour.

But script.skin.helper.colorpicker still showed as orphaned?

Even though after enabling 'Enable' option has changed to 'Disable'.

How do I un-orphan script.skin.helper.colorpicker, or is orphaned a valid state.
(2019-10-06, 17:18)Jeffers24 Wrote: script.skin.helper.colorpicker was orphaned, followed pictures, enabled it, allowed me to then change highlight colour.

But script.skin.helper.colorpicker still showed as orphaned?

Even though after enabling 'Enable' option has changed to 'Disable'.

How do I un-orphan script.skin.helper.colorpicker, or is orphaned a valid state.

It says orphaned cause it is a helper script and it is not a dependency in any other skin, script, plugin or anything that you have installed.
It is a valid state and doesn't matter other than providing that info to you.
(2019-10-06, 12:36)Wanderer189 Wrote: @lakedaisy I am using the latest github version of the skin. But the context items on this page have changed now to only show Play rather than the items shown in the image. If you have the github version installed, go to Artists, then using the context menu>Information, then scrolll Down. (I had to ask too....)

If you're using the official version, go to the first page of this thread to see how to update to git version or you can wait for it to become official.

Mike is still testing and tweaking things before he officially releases it.
I understand.  I'm using the git version. Was wondering how you got that music screen to come up?  Is that an add-on or is it built into Silvo?  Thank you.
Just spotted an inconsistency in the latest GIT on my system.  On the movie info page, when a go down to cast members, their bio pics don't show on the left hand side, but if I scroll further down to similar movies, the poster for these is populated on the left.
(2019-10-06, 18:46)lakedaisy Wrote: I understand.  I'm using the git version. Was wondering how you got that music screen to come up?  Is that an add-on or is it built into Silvo?  Thank you.

Go to Music > Artists; Then highlight an artist and use the context menu and select Information, then scroll down. It's not an addon
Kodi v20.1 with goodies from the PSMC Collection / Using on PC's, Nvidea Shields, and other Android TV Boxes
(2019-10-06, 19:41)stovies Wrote: Just spotted an inconsistency in the latest GIT on my system.  On the movie info page, when a go down to cast members, their bio pics don't show on the left hand side, but if I scroll further down to similar movies, the poster for these is populated on the left.

I can confirm this

Kodi v20.1 with goodies from the PSMC Collection / Using on PC's, Nvidea Shields, and other Android TV Boxes
(2019-10-07, 00:06)Wanderer189 Wrote:
(2019-10-06, 18:46)lakedaisy Wrote: I understand.  I'm using the git version. Was wondering how you got that music screen to come up?  Is that an add-on or is it built into Silvo?  Thank you.

Go to Music > Artists; Then highlight an artist and use the context menu and select Information, then scroll down. It's not an addon 

Thank you Wanderer
(2019-10-06, 19:41)stovies Wrote: Just spotted an inconsistency in the latest GIT on my system.  On the movie info page, when a go down to cast members, their bio pics don't show on the left hand side, but if I scroll further down to similar movies, the poster for these is populated on the left.
(2019-10-07, 00:29)Wanderer189 Wrote: I can confirm this

Thanks guys Smile exactly the kind of bugs I was talking about earlier Wink
Should be fixed on Git now.

If your curious as to what the issue was, it is because of the new actress art image resource feature and that not being installed on your system.
I didn't account for that when adding it Confused
Hi @mikeSiLVO

Maybe a little bug using Global Search?

This is a partial list of actors whose name starts with Amanda

This is the search results in Estuary

This is the search result in AeonNox:SiLVO

I guess the missing actor artwork would be related to the same issue in the previous post. But any idea why the search results are incomplete?
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
I've spotted another inconsistency I think - the 'United KingdomTongueG' MPAA rating isn't being recognised and is defaulting to 'NR'.
(2019-10-07, 10:06)Karellen Wrote: Hi @mikeSiLVO

Maybe a little bug using Global Search?

This is a partial list of actors whose name starts with Amanda

This is the search results in Estuary

This is the search result in AeonNox:SiLVO

I guess the missing actor artwork would be related to the same issue in the previous post. But any idea why the search results are incomplete?

I must need to update that. Haven't touched it since the beta was released for the updated Global Search. Curiously I can't even search for actors.
I only get:
NO RESULTS FOUND
Search again?

(2019-10-07, 14:35)stovies Wrote: I've spotted another inconsistency I think - the 'United KingdomTongueG' MPAA rating isn't being recognised and is defaulting to 'NR'.

Typo in variable, there is an xtra space before the image filename.
Also noticed a case sensitive issue with the all the colored UK rating classifications so I have to change them as well.

Will be posted sometime today Smile
@mikeSiLVO  Mike, I am not sure if this is skin related or not, but thought I would ask you, as you are the Expert.....

I am going to music > artist > CONTEXT > Information, then choosing REFRESH. It does as it does. My question is this, there are many issues with music when a group may or may not have the word "THE" in the title llike or some use the word "AND" and some use the "&" instead, like the one shown below, The word THE is actually part of some groups names, like The Alley Cats, others are not, like Eagles, it is actually not The Eagles.

What I am finding when using the REFRESH is this:
1. If you are given more than one choice and pick the wrong one, about the only way I have found to correct it is to remove the album, clean the music library, then scan it back in again.
2. Due to how the scrapers work, and since there are more than one scraper that can be used, you never know if your should use the "&" or the word "and" as some do not find special characters, but yet the group name used the ampersand.

Would it be possible to add something to the Searching Artist dialog box to give the user a choice to type in the name?

I don't know if this makes any sense to me, let a lone youHuh??
(2019-10-07, 15:27)mikeSiLVO Wrote: Curiously I can't even search for actors.
I only get:
NO RESULTS FOUND
See here... https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2890925
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2019-10-07, 18:27)Wanderer189 Wrote: @mikeSiLVO  Mike, I am not sure if this is skin related or not, but thought I would ask you, as you are the Expert.....

I am going to music > artist > CONTEXT > Information, then choosing REFRESH. It does as it does. My question is this, there are many issues with music when a group may or may not have the word "THE" in the title llike or some use the word "AND" and some use the "&" instead, like the one shown below, The word THE is actually part of some groups names, like The Alley Cats, others are not, like Eagles, it is actually not The Eagles.

What I am finding when using the REFRESH is this:
1. If you are given more than one choice and pick the wrong one, about the only way I have found to correct it is to remove the album, clean the music library, then scan it back in again.
2. Due to how the scrapers work, and since there are more than one scraper that can be used, you never know if your should use the "&" or the word "and" as some do not find special characters, but yet the group name used the ampersand.

Would it be possible to add something to the Searching Artist dialog box to give the user a choice to type in the name?

I don't know if this makes any sense to me, let a lone youHuh??

Kodi provides that box and there is a way to manually add videos like that so if not an option for music then need to request the feature but alternatively you can use something like MusicBrainz picard to set the artist MBID's, then scraping should add it.

(2019-10-07, 18:39)Karellen Wrote: See here... https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2890925

Yep, thanks! I figured that out soon after testing things and I reworked Global Search window. It is on da McGitter McGittly now!

Please let me know of anything funky like spacing issues or pretty much anything you think looks weird.
There is some missing info in the plot area cause I haven't figured out how to pull it yet. Maybe some of it isn't actually available though Huh

Since that link you posted mentions Directors does Estuary show the icon? All I get is the DefaultDirector.png...
I guess should check Estuary to see what is there, just being lazy... Tongue

Side not, not sure if you still have skin.info.service uninstalled but I changed almost all of the script provided set related items to using the skin engine instead. Only things I did not change is runtime, no way to do math stuff in skin. Also director/genre cause they would have been nightmare trying to come up with the conditions to not repeat any.

I can add the first movies director and genre if you think that would work though Huh

Also added a toggle to prefer the set overview so if you do want the extra script stuff you can install and keep that info if you wanted.
  • 614(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox: SiLVO55