• 124(current)
Release Netflix Add-on [input-stream]
I finally got the Netflix add-on working after the last Shield TV update but only 720p.  I just updated to the latest Kodi nightly and the latest Add-on release, entered ESN manually and I'm getting sound but no video.  I remember a few people had this problem with the Shield TV, did you ever find out what the cause was?
(2019-11-26, 21:50)Toozie Wrote: I finally got the Netflix add-on working after the last Shield TV update but only 720p.  I just updated to the latest Kodi nightly and the latest Add-on release, entered ESN manually and I'm getting sound but no video.  I remember a few people had this problem with the Shield TV, did you ever find out what the cause was?
Try disabling Inputstream-adaptive, restart Kodi, and starting a video again. It should prompt you to enable Inputstream-adaptive and should pull the Widevine credentials again.
I've had to do this a couple times due to updating Kodi nightlies.
I'm running aT95 Max Android 9.0 TV Box. (Allwinner Mbox)
I'm able to run the android netflix app and both the amazon app and kodi amazon add-on (input-stream) so my DRM checks out. (It's L3 compatible)
However I cannot watch videos with the Kodi Netflix Add-on [input-stream].
Authentication key exchange error...

kodi.log
(2019-11-26, 23:42)GenesisDH Wrote: Try disabling Inputstream-adaptive, restart Kodi, and starting a video again. It should prompt you to enable Inputstream-adaptive and should pull the Widevine credentials again.
Thanks I tried this but same result, audio is playing but no video, it just shows the background.  I also made some corrections to the ESN in settings.xml.  Do I need to do anything else to ensure this is being picked up?  Log attached...

https://paste.kodi.tv/jopeyurapo.kodi
(2019-11-30, 17:38)Toozie Wrote:
(2019-11-26, 23:42)GenesisDH Wrote: Try disabling Inputstream-adaptive, restart Kodi, and starting a video again. It should prompt you to enable Inputstream-adaptive and should pull the Widevine credentials again.
Thanks I tried this but same result, audio is playing but no video, it just shows the background.  I also made some corrections to the ESN in settings.xml.  Do I need to do anything else to ensure this is being picked up?  Log attached...

Same issue. Nvidia Shield Pro (2015), latest OS, Kodi 18.5. Audio, but no video. When I check the InputStream Helper addon, it says
Quote:-Widevine version: (Not found) (last updated on never)
-Widevine CDM path: /data/user/0/org.xbmc.kodi/cache/apk/assets/adons/
Log: https://paste.kodi.tv/rapadeyadi.kodi

InputstreamError: inputstream.adaptive is not available
inputstream.adaptive is disabled

you have to enable  inputstream.adaptive add-on
Dev-Maintainer of InputStream Adaptive add-on, Netflix add-on ▫ Skills Python, C#, VB.NET and a bit of C++
(2019-12-02, 11:45)CastagnaIT Wrote:

This problem has come up many times, is there any way for the plugin to check and provide instructions if its disabled?
(2019-12-02, 12:32)docwra Wrote:
(2019-12-02, 11:45)CastagnaIT Wrote:
(2019-11-30, 17:38)Toozie Wrote: Thanks I tried this but same result, audio is playing but no video, it just shows the background.  I also made some corrections to the ESN in settings.xml.  Do I need to do anything else to ensure this is being picked up?  Log attached...

This problem has come up many times, is there any way for the plugin to check and provide instructions if its disabled? 

the check there is already, is done by inputstreamhelper, but if at the question message (if you want enable inputstream adaptive) the user answer No, this error appear
Dev-Maintainer of InputStream Adaptive add-on, Netflix add-on ▫ Skills Python, C#, VB.NET and a bit of C++
I enabled Input Stream adaptive after in prompted me, the second attempt should be in the log also, it doesn't do anything at all with Input Stream adaptive disable apart from throw up an error message telling me to enable it.  I also have the same message as lhassell when I look at Input Stream Helper:  
-Widevine version: (Not found) (last updated on never)
(2019-12-02, 16:57)Toozie Wrote: I enabled Input Stream adaptive after in prompted me, the second attempt should be in the log also, it doesn't do anything at all with Input Stream adaptive disable apart from throw up an error message telling me to enable it.  I also have the same message as lhassell when I look at Input Stream Helper:  

lhassell has a totally different problem
ERROR: CDVDVideoCodecAndroidMediaCodec start error: -10000 
ERROR: CDVDVideoCodecFFmpeg::Open() CryptoSessions unsuppoted! 
ERROR: CVideoPlayerVideo::OpenStream - could not open video codec

On android widevine is integrated, you can't view the information from Input Stream Helper panel

if you can't activate Input Stream Adaptive, something is broken in your Kodi installation
(2019-12-02, 18:13)CastagnaIT Wrote:
(2019-12-02, 16:57)Toozie Wrote: I enabled Input Stream adaptive after in prompted me, the second attempt should be in the log also, it doesn't do anything at all with Input Stream adaptive disable apart from throw up an error message telling me to enable it.  I also have the same message as lhassell when I look at Input Stream Helper:  

lhassell has a totally different problem

On android widevine is integrated, you can't view the information from Input Stream Helper panel

if you can't activate Input Stream Adaptive, something is broken in your Kodi installation 

I'm seeing this in my log on the 2nd attempt also... 

WARNING: OpenStream - Unsupported stream 1. Stream disabled.
Go to add-on settings, in Expert page and change "Debug logging level" to "Verbose"
reproduce the problem and so put a new debug log
(2019-12-02, 18:55)CastagnaIT Wrote: Go to add-on settings, in Expert page and change "Debug logging level" to "Verbose"

Done! new log attached... 

https://paste.kodi.tv/etufatiqam.kodi
(2019-12-02, 19:33)Toozie Wrote:
(2019-12-02, 18:55)CastagnaIT Wrote: Go to add-on settings, in Expert page and change "Debug logging level" to "Verbose"

that file does not contain any verbal debugging
you did something wrong
(2019-12-02, 20:36)CastagnaIT Wrote:
(2019-12-02, 19:33)Toozie Wrote:

that file does not contain any verbal debugging
you did something wrong 
I enabled "Enable component-specific logging", do I need to do anything else to enable verbose messages?
  • 124(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Netflix Add-on [input-stream]14