• 208(current)
Arctic: Zephyr 2
@jurialmunkey 

Not sure if it's skin helper, TVDB metadata or AZ2

widgets for "TV Shows Airing today, Unaired episodes and Next Airing episode stop working. All the other widgets in "Additional Widgets - Episode" work fine

Home screen

Thanks
Setup: LG OLED65B7 | Denon AVR X7200WA | OPPO UDP-203 4K Blu-Ray player | Nvidia Shield TV | KEF T205
My Favorite Skin: Arctic Horizon
(2019-11-29, 01:41)Blurayx Wrote: @jurialmunkey 

Not sure if it's skin helper, TVDB metadata or AZ2

widgets for "TV Shows Airing today, Unaired episodes and Next Airing episode stop working. All the other widgets in "Additional Widgets - Episode" work fine

Home screen

Thanks
If it's in additional widgets then it is from Skinhelper. Likely related to the issues tvdb has had with their api recently.
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
@jurialmunkey do you noticed that the position of contents in widgets don't update automatically? Actually they update but when I new content is add - example, I start to watch a new movie, so, the first one "in progress movie" change - they not change the view of "in progress movie" for this new movie automatically, they stays in the first but widget keep in the last position I let before.
Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious! (inscribed in large friendly letters)
My hardware is a Raspberry Pi 3b (with LibreELEC)
(2019-11-30, 02:52)edjalmo Wrote: @jurialmunkey do you noticed that the position of contents in widgets don't update automatically? Actually they update but when I new content is add - example, I start to watch a new movie, so, the first one "in progress movie" change - they not change the view of "in progress movie" for this new movie automatically, they stays in the first but widget keep in the last position I let before.

Haven't noticed this with the Default Widgets. What widget are you using?
(2019-11-30, 08:34)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2019-11-30, 02:52)edjalmo Wrote: @jurialmunkey do you noticed that the position of contents in widgets don't update automatically? Actually they update but when I new content is add - example, I start to watch a new movie, so, the first one "in progress movie" change - they not change the view of "in progress movie" for this new movie automatically, they stays in the first but widget keep in the last position I let before.

In progress movies for example (I think in all widgets). But for noticed it you can't select a movie directly by this widget.
For reproduce:
1. Check In progress movies widget;
2. Go to movie library;
3. Play a movie (that isn't the first one of the widget);
4. Close the movie;
5. Back to home screen and see In progress movies widget.
(2019-12-01, 00:02)edjalmo Wrote:
(2019-11-30, 08:34)jurialmunkey Wrote:

In progress movies for example (I think in all widgets). But for noticed it you can't select a movie directly by this widget.
For reproduce:
1. Check In progress movies widget;
2. Go to movie library;
3. Play a movie (that isn't the first one of the widget);
4. Close the movie;
5. Back to home screen and see In progress movies widget.

Works perfectly fine for me both when playing movies from the library and the widget.
Make sure you are using the In-Progress widget from DEFAULT WIDGETS (these are different from Additional Widgets category).
Also make sure that you haven't applied any sorting to the widget.

Here's my in-progress widget to start:

Then I went into the library and played Total Recall. Widget immediately updated when I returned home:

Then I played Rogue One from the widget and it also immediately updated after I stopped watching:
anyone else getting problems updating the skin? I am getting dependency error on xmbc python 3.
Im running latest version of Librelec with Kodi 18.5 on a NUC.
(2019-12-01, 13:28)Nekromantik Wrote: anyone else getting problems updating the skin? I am getting dependency error on xmbc python 3.

Kodi 18.5 doesn't use Python 3, and AZ2 doesn't depend on it, either. Which dependency is failing to install?
(2019-12-01, 10:11)jurialmunkey Wrote: Works perfectly fine for me both when playing movies from the library and the widget.
Make sure you are using the In-Progress widget from DEFAULT WIDGETS (these are different from Additional Widgets category).
Also make sure that you haven't applied any sorting to the widget.

I'm using default widgets.
I tested on my windows instalation and work good, don't know what happend with my rPI (LibreELEC). But to be fair I use sorting methods in my widgets. I will delet those and creat again to test. If I not said anything is because this is the problem. Anyway, thanks!

EDIT: Delete and add widgets again don't solved the problem, but restore skin to default yes. I don't know what happened here, the only thing I could noticed different is that is like widget was with an inverted scrolling. Anyway its solved now!
Hi and let me appreciate first all the work made into this wonderful skin. Really like the clean, modern design and overall aesthetics of it. Smile 

I use it together with Advanced Emulator Launcher and both can look marvelous. With this, wanted to ask a question if what's happening here is a bug, a limitation or a setting that I can change. 

On MAME collection, I have something like 800 games. And when I enter AEL many of the flyer thumbnails don't show. But using it as a widget in menu home screen, same games flyer/thumbnail file show without problem scrolling there using the single row. Is this a limitation on the number of thumbnails when we enter a folder?
Kodi default Estuary skin shows all the thumbnails so I guess this could be related to some Arctic: Zephyr 2 setting.

PS: Currently using 18.4

Thank you in advance!
(2019-12-02, 02:37)Zastava Wrote: Hi and let me appreciate first all the work made into this wonderful skin. Really like the clean, modern design and overall aesthetics of it. Smile 

I use it together with Advanced Emulator Launcher and both can look marvelous. With this, wanted to ask a question if what's happening here is a bug, a limitation or a setting that I can change. 

On MAME collection, I have something like 800 games. And when I enter AEL many of the flyer thumbnails don't show. But using it as a widget in menu home screen, same games flyer/thumbnail file show without problem scrolling there using the single row. Is this a limitation on the number of thumbnails when we enter a folder?
Kodi default Estuary skin shows all the thumbnails so I guess this could be related to some Arctic: Zephyr 2 setting.

PS: Currently using 18.4

Thank you in advance!

Issue solved for now. There was a conflict between the boxfront and flyer tags it seems. Arctic: Zephyr 2 prefers the boxfront one.
PS: There's no trailers support for games/AEL in this skin so hopefully that can happen in the future. Smile
(2019-12-01, 22:30)drinfernoo Wrote:
(2019-12-01, 13:28)Nekromantik Wrote: anyone else getting problems updating the skin? I am getting dependency error on xmbc python 3.

Kodi 18.5 doesn't use Python 3, and AZ2 doesn't depend on it, either. Which dependency is failing to install? 
2019-12-02 17:53:13.719 T:140154782086912   ERROR: Add-on 'script.image.resource.select' is not compatible with Kodi
2019-12-02 17:53:13.720 T:140154782086912   ERROR: CAddonInstallJob[skin.arctic.zephyr.2]: The dependency on xbmc.python version 3.0.0 could not be satisfied.

Am I using wrong version of AZ2 if its got dependency with incompatible add on?
First, sorry if this has been asked but I've read through a lot of pages and haven't found what I'm looking for. I'm new to this kodi stuff and it's been quite the journey to set up everything and, another ordeal find a skin I liked. As a designer myself I love the simplicity but the power of Zephyr 2 but I've been left with a problem.

I use kodi on a NNvidia ShieldTV Pro (2019 model) with PlexKodiConnect, just in case that matters.

The problem I have is, while playing a video and with the controls on screen (the play, puse, forward, info, etc buttons) on the pause menu (wether by clicking pause or the ok buton) I can't tell which button I'm on. I mean, there's no highlighting on the buttons. So, If I press pause and I want to go to stop, or info, or subtitles, I have to count the clicks on the dpad to guess which button I'm on. Don't know if that makes sense. With every other skin I've tried you have some kind of marker, either a color change, or a circle or something that tells you which button you're about to press, in Artic: Zephyr 2 they're all white for me with no indicators.

I know it's a very specific problem but kind of a big one for me and I was surprised no one mentioned it so it's either by design or a problem on my end I guess?

Thank you in advance
(2019-12-02, 19:55)Nekromantik Wrote:
(2019-12-01, 22:30)drinfernoo Wrote:

2019-12-02 17:53:13.719 T:140154782086912   ERROR: Add-on 'script.image.resource.select' is not compatible with Kodi
2019-12-02 17:53:13.720 T:140154782086912   ERROR: CAddonInstallJob[skin.arctic.zephyr.2]: The dependency on xbmc.python version 3.0.0 could not be satisfied.

Am I using wrong version of AZ2 if its got dependency with incompatible add on?

Are you installing it from the repo? I routinely install the skin fresh in test instances, and have never seen this.
(2019-12-03, 02:24)Dibujor Wrote: First, sorry if this has been asked but I've read through a lot of pages and haven't found what I'm looking for. I'm new to this kodi stuff and it's been quite the journey to set up everything and, another ordeal find a skin I liked. As a designer myself I love the simplicity but the power of Zephyr 2 but I've been left with a problem.

I use kodi on a NNvidia ShieldTV Pro (2019 model) with PlexKodiConnect, just in case that matters.

The problem I have is, while playing a video and with the controls on screen (the play, puse, forward, info, etc buttons) on the pause menu (wether by clicking pause or the ok buton) I can't tell which button I'm on. I mean, there's no highlighting on the buttons. So, If I press pause and I want to go to stop, or info, or subtitles, I have to count the clicks on the dpad to guess which button I'm on. Don't know if that makes sense. With every other skin I've tried you have some kind of marker, either a color change, or a circle or something that tells you which button you're about to press, in Artic: Zephyr 2 they're all white for me with no indicators.

I know it's a very specific problem but kind of a big one for me and I was surprised no one mentioned it so it's either by design or a problem on my end I guess?

Thank you in advance
They definitely should be highlighted with the highlight colour. Check skin settings and make sure you haven't set the highlight colour to white.
  • 208(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic: Zephyr 226