• 634(current)
Release Aeon Nox: SiLVO
When I rip a CD where is the discart stored?

I have ripped a 3 CD set and all three discarts displayed are different, one is correct and two incorrect.

I am thinking if I know where the correct discart is, I can copy it to replace the two incorrect discarts.
(2020-01-01, 13:57)Flash3d Wrote: Finally switched from kodi 17 to kodi 18 with this skin and have a few questions I couldn't find the answer to.

- Is there an option to enable a progress bar overlay on the poster when selecting an "in progress movie".
- I have no logo and poster in the osd menu. Both are enabled in the settings.
- Netflix popup during pause is not showing, also enabled in the setting.

Happy new year!
I am also seeing the logo and poster missing since upgrading to 18.  Any suggestions on how to get that to appear?
(2020-01-20, 21:56)banderson1311 Wrote:
(2020-01-01, 13:57)Flash3d Wrote: Finally switched from kodi 17 to kodi 18 with this skin and have a few questions I couldn't find the answer to.

- Is there an option to enable a progress bar overlay on the poster when selecting an "in progress movie".

Happy new year!
I am also seeing the logo and poster missing since upgrading to 18.  Any suggestions on how to get that to appear?

I fixed it using the artwork beef addon. Give it a try.
(2020-01-22, 22:13)Flash3d Wrote:
(2020-01-20, 21:56)banderson1311 Wrote:

Happy new year!

I fixed it using the artwork beef addon. Give it a try. 
Thanks.  I'll give that a try.
Any chance a 'prefer animated posters' switch can be added?  I have many animated posters.  If I refresh my titles for any reason like a fresh install, it prefers poster.jpg's and animatedposter.gifs have to be manually selected all over again.  I know other skins use this switch and automatically select them saving a lot manual input and thought it would be a great additional feature here.  Thanks for any consideration.
HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players iso menus
DIY HOME THEATER WIND EFFECT

W11 Pro 24H2 MPC-BE\HC madVR KODI 22 GTX960-4GB/RGB 4:4:4/Desktop 60Hz 8bit Video Matched Refresh rates 23,24,50,60Hz 8/10/12bit/Samsung 82" Q90R Denon S720W
Good morning.  I finally found how to set up the movie/tv library on Silvo but the library lists don't look very good.  Could someone point me to the Naming video files/Movies rules for the Silvo library, if there is one?  I've searched but couldn't find anything.  Or are the naming rules the same as the Kodi rules here: https://kodi.wiki/view/Naming_video_file...onventions

One other related question please.  How do I get fanart/show info to show up when looking through titles in the library? 

If there is information detailing how to do these things could someone please refer me to the appropriate place?  Thank you.
(2020-01-24, 13:38)lakedaisy Wrote: Could someone point me to the Naming video files/Movies rules for the Silvo library, if there is one?  I've searched but couldn't find anything.  Or are the naming rules the same as the Kodi rules here: https://kodi.wiki/view/Naming_video_file...onventions
The naming rules are the Kodi ones.
Thanks DoctorJellybean
I used to be able to set "random video fanart" as the background for all my Main Menu items. Now, I just had to wipe Kodi out and reinstall, and when I go into each Main Menu item in the skin setup and click Select Background, that option no longer seems to be available....? (I see "random TV show fanart" and "random movie fanart" but not random video fanart). Am I missing something?
- Amazon FireTV Stick 4K running latest stable Kodi version
- Sony Bravia XBR-x900h Android TV running latest stable Kodi version
- Skin: Aeon Nox: SiLVO
(2020-01-15, 02:04)Karellen Wrote: @mikeSiLVO

Just tried installing this on v19, but I have errors and then become stuck at the Building Menu Please Wait. screen. I think there was another member that experienced similar recently.

Log is here. Errors at line 1044 & 1225... https://paste.kodi.tv/ofikutuwiv.kodi

In case anybody else becomes stuck
1. Close Kodi and go to your Userdata (wiki) folder
2. Open guisettings.xml
3. Around Line 7 look for... <setting id="lookandfeel.skin">skin.aeon.nox.silvo</setting>
4. Change it to <setting id="lookandfeel.skin"></setting>
5. Save and close the file
6. Start Kodi and you should be back into Estuary.

==edit==
@GWADA.TYS
Are you still stuck?

Hi Karellen,

Unfortunately I still stuck because I don't know how to proceed. I saw the recommendation but I don't thing them. Maybe you can take over my computer by distance to help me ?
Just take into consideration of the jet lag between Paris and your place.
(2020-01-26, 13:38)GWADA.TYS Wrote:
(2020-01-15, 02:04)Karellen Wrote: @mikeSiLVO

Just tried installing this on v19, but I have errors and then become stuck at the Building Menu Please Wait. screen. I think there was another member that experienced similar recently.

Log is here. Errors at line 1044 & 1225... https://paste.kodi.tv/ofikutuwiv.kodi

In case anybody else becomes stuck
1. Close Kodi and go to your Userdata (wiki) folder
2. Open guisettings.xml
3. Around Line 7 look for... <setting id="lookandfeel.skin">skin.aeon.nox.silvo</setting>
4. Change it to <setting id="lookandfeel.skin"></setting>
5. Save and close the file
6. Start Kodi and you should be back into Estuary.

==edit==
@GWADA.TYS
Are you still stuck?

Hi Karellen,

Unfortunately I still stuck because I don't know how to proceed. I saw the recommendation but I don't thing them. Maybe you can take over my computer by distance to help me ?

Could it be the WRONG version of the skinHuh V7.9.5 is installed. For Kodi V19 I THINK you should be using V7.0.9. According to your log:
Code:
2020-01-15 10:55:57.294 T:12248  NOTICE: CAddonMgr::ADDON::CAddonMgr::FindAddons: skin.aeon.nox.silvo v7.9.5 installed
(2020-01-23, 17:26)brazen1 Wrote: Any chance a 'prefer animated posters' switch can be added?  I have many animated posters.  If I refresh my titles for any reason like a fresh install, it prefers poster.jpg's and animatedposter.gifs have to be manually selected all over again.  I know other skins use this switch and automatically select them saving a lot manual input and thought it would be a great additional feature here.  Thanks for any consideration.

Probably not but never say never. Id just need to figure out the best way to implement it without using file/path stuff. Was gonna look into it awhile ago but things were in flux at the time with Artwork Beef.

(2020-01-25, 21:53)canadave Wrote: I used to be able to set "random video fanart" as the background for all my Main Menu items. Now, I just had to wipe Kodi out and reinstall, and when I go into each Main Menu item in the skin setup and click Select Background, that option no longer seems to be available....? (I see "random TV show fanart" and "random movie fanart" but not random video fanart). Am I missing something?

Need to have script.grab.fanart and it then shows up as an option. IMHO it's too resource heavy to do that without a script.

(2020-01-26, 15:26)flhthemi Wrote: Could it be the WRONG version of the skinHuh V7.9.5 is installed. For Kodi V19 I THINK you should be using V7.0.9.

7.9.5 is for v19

v7.0.9 is Kodi v18

@Karellen I think you got the answer already but you need Skin Shortcuts v1.0.20 from my GitHub repo HERE for python 3 compatibility.

I also have a zip download for Skin Shortcuts & Library Data Provider:
Skin Shortcuts v1.0.20
Library Data Provider v0.4.0
Dang forgot my shortcut to the git for the skin is set to Leia! Sorry for the misinformation!!
(2020-01-26, 13:38)GWADA.TYS Wrote: Unfortunately I still stuck because I don't know how to proceed. I saw the recommendation but I don't thing them. Maybe you can take over my computer by distance to help me ?
Sorry, I cannot log into your computer. It is a service we do not offer.

I have detailed the fix, there is nothing else I can do for you. What problem are you having with following the steps I posted? If you spend a few minutes applying yourself, I am sure you will be able to fix it. It is only editing a single line in a text file.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Is there anyway to make the scroll in list view faster when in a directory? Would be an awesome setting. I have quite a few home vids that have long description. Would just like it 20-30% faster. Possible? Thanks for any help!
LibreElec on PC and a 19 Shield
  • 634(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox: SiLVO55