• 32(current)
Linux ODROID N2+ - AMLogic S922X board from Hardkernel
Does the N2 come with onboard wifi and bluetooth?
(2020-01-20, 08:36)Jeffers24 Wrote: Does the N2 come with onboard wifi and bluetooth?

No - you need to add USB WiFi (or use a WiFi->Ethernet bridge) and Bluetooth adaptors if you need that functionality.
Hello

It bothering me, that my Ordroid N2 starts when my AVR (Denon X3300W) is starting. Even when i don't selected the right Output on the AVR the N 2 starts.
I have try to disable CEC Adapter in kodi. But the result is the same.
(2020-01-20, 09:49)Purge Wrote: Hello

It bothering me, that my Ordroid N2 starts when my AVR (Denon X3300W) is starting. Even when i don't selected the right Output on the AVR the N 2 starts.
I have try to disable CEC Adapter in kodi. But the result is the same.
Which OS are you using on N2 ?
N2 vs Dune Solo 4k for old tv shows, i have tv shows ive ripped from dvd to mp4 480p, hard to explain,  if i played the file by casting it from my PC to my tv and then same file played it on the Dune, the file Dune looks sharper/more cleaned up so wondering if the N2 will do a better job then the Dune for that
i was thinking there has to be someone here who has a N2 on core-elec and a dune Solo 4k, and has tv shows ripped from dvd, and could say which makes them look better
(2019-11-10, 09:23)wrxtasy Wrote:
(2019-11-10, 05:38)leo5222 Wrote: any idea how good deinterlaceing of 480p stuff is vs c2?

Might look a minuscule better, but that's a Big maybe.

The C2 is using the same high quality Motion compensated and Motion adaptive de-interlacer that the N2 uses.

I do see slight differences with the N2's - picture post processing functionality such as Anti-Alising (lessening/removing Jagged lines in cartoons) - it's better vs the older S905 series chipsets, and surprisingly better vs the Apple TV 4K too. Smile 

you say post processing does that clean up say tv dvd rips from the 80,s 90,s make em look sharper/cleaner then the c2 can?
"Sholander" @

I am using the latest Libreelec Build
(2020-01-21, 00:27)Purge Wrote: "Sholander" @

I am using the latest Libreelec Build
Cannot help you there.., I use CoreElec and on it you can disable CEC in CoreElec and in Kodi.., whichever works best for your need.
"Sholander" @

Damm, i used Libreelec for too long Rofl

At the moment i dont use Libreelec. i use Coreelec 9.2.1. My fault Angel

I only found the CEC Adapter under Kodi. What should i do ,to disable it under Coreelec ?
(2020-01-21, 08:55)Purge Wrote: I only found the CEC Adapter under Kodi. What should i do ,to disable it under Coreelec ?

You have to edit "Config.ini" file in the root folder of your uSD card/USB drive like this:

#---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
#
# HDMI CEC Control, 0=disable/1=enable
#
  hdmi_cec='0'
#
#-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(2020-01-20, 00:50)Sholander Wrote:
(2020-01-20, 00:37)otic Wrote: what input devices you are using with Odroid N2? I've hooked two different wireless keyboards (with nano-receivers) and always get laging/ hanging input response... Maybe if I go with bluetooth connection, I get better? I heard that USB ports work like a hub- maybe that is why the connecion prolblem occour?
I have USB3.0 HD, WiFi (Logitech) mouse, WiFi (Rii mini i8+) keyboard, and WiFi (Gamesit-G3s) game controller; all connected with WiFi nano receivers, at the same time and none of them lag.
Tried on 4 different Android (TV) versions and on CoreElec which is my daily driver. On CE I also connect an BT Game controller to the front micro USB port for dual game play. Everything works fine form me, no lag whatsoever... 
it works! I have bought a micro-USB to USB adapter and hooked wireless receiver- no lags anymore Smile
By the way!
Thanks to all you people here and wonderfull Odroid device I was able to watch a 23,976 content without any frame skipping etc- causing by inappropriate audio/video clocks of the playback device. Finally! Glad did this before 40 years old hahahhahaah Big Grin
Hi all, only got my N2 this week watched a few 4k hdr atmos mkv on an Lg Oled no problems, then last night watching on my benq w2700 my marantz 7010 would switch off every 10-15 minutes, after switching it back on the hdmi channel would auto switch to the wrong input 5-6 times, very annoying.
I feel like the problem may be the odroid hdmi signal isnt being detected by receiver even though im getting picture and sound so the amp s auto shutting down, any help appreciated
there’s an option in kodi: keep sending low signal over hdmi- sth like that, maybe that helps...
(2020-01-25, 17:48)otic Wrote: there’s an option in kodi: keep sending low signal over hdmi- sth like that, maybe that helps...

This is my first tme usng coreelec, is the option also available on it
  • 32(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ODROID N2+ - AMLogic S922X board from Hardkernel4