• 46(current)
WIP Media importing and library integration (UPnP, Emby, Plex, ...)
That's good. Kodi can access the strm files.
@Montellese 

Thanks is working great, import and play using emby is fine, but I find one issue using global search, don´t find any item, is getting movie_view.c0, when I think correct is movie_view_c00

I think is caused by this change - https://github.com/Montellese/xbmc/commi...beec420e43
Code:
2020-02-01 09:26:51.361 T:47268   ERROR: SQL: [MyVideos118.db] SQLite error SQLITE_ERROR (no such column: movie_view.c0)
                                            Query: select * from movie_view  WHERE ((movie_view.c0 LIKE '%aladdin%'))
2020-02-01 09:26:51.361 T:47268   ERROR: CVideoDatabase::GetMoviesByWhere failed
2020-02-01 09:26:51.378 T:47268   ERROR: SQL: [MyVideos118.db] SQLite error SQLITE_ERROR (no such column: tvshow_view.c0)
                                            Query: SELECT * FROM tvshow_view  WHERE ((tvshow_view.c0 LIKE '%aladdin%'))
2020-02-01 09:26:51.378 T:47268   ERROR: CVideoDatabase::GetTvShowsByWhere failed
2020-02-01 09:26:51.383 T:47268   ERROR: SQL: [MyVideos118.db] SQLite error SQLITE_ERROR (no such column: episode_view.c0)
                                            Query: select * from episode_view  WHERE ((episode_view.c0 LIKE '%aladdin%'))
2020-02-01 09:26:51.383 T:47268   ERROR: CVideoDatabase::GetEpisodesByWhere failed
2020-02-01 09:26:51.397 T:47268   ERROR: SQL: [MyVideos118.db] SQLite error SQLITE_ERROR (no such column: musicvideo_view.c0)
                                            Query: select * from musicvideo_view  WHERE ((musicvideo_view.c0 LIKE '%aladdin%'))
2020-02-01 09:26:51.397 T:47268   ERROR: CVideoDatabase::GetMusicVideosByWhere failed
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
(2020-02-01, 15:21)Wanilton Wrote: @Montellese 

Thanks is working great, import and play using emby is fine, but I find one issue using global search, don´t find any item, is getting movie_view.c0, when I think correct is movie_view_c00

I think is caused by this change - https://github.com/Montellese/xbmc/commi...beec420e43
Code:
2020-02-01 09:26:51.361 T:47268   ERROR: SQL: [MyVideos118.db] SQLite error SQLITE_ERROR (no such column: movie_view.c0)
                                            Query: select * from movie_view  WHERE ((movie_view.c0 LIKE '%aladdin%'))
2020-02-01 09:26:51.361 T:47268   ERROR: CVideoDatabase::GetMoviesByWhere failed
2020-02-01 09:26:51.378 T:47268   ERROR: SQL: [MyVideos118.db] SQLite error SQLITE_ERROR (no such column: tvshow_view.c0)
                                            Query: SELECT * FROM tvshow_view  WHERE ((tvshow_view.c0 LIKE '%aladdin%'))
2020-02-01 09:26:51.378 T:47268   ERROR: CVideoDatabase::GetTvShowsByWhere failed
2020-02-01 09:26:51.383 T:47268   ERROR: SQL: [MyVideos118.db] SQLite error SQLITE_ERROR (no such column: episode_view.c0)
                                            Query: select * from episode_view  WHERE ((episode_view.c0 LIKE '%aladdin%'))
2020-02-01 09:26:51.383 T:47268   ERROR: CVideoDatabase::GetEpisodesByWhere failed
2020-02-01 09:26:51.397 T:47268   ERROR: SQL: [MyVideos118.db] SQLite error SQLITE_ERROR (no such column: musicvideo_view.c0)
                                            Query: select * from musicvideo_view  WHERE ((musicvideo_view.c0 LIKE '%aladdin%'))
2020-02-01 09:26:51.397 T:47268   ERROR: CVideoDatabase::GetMusicVideosByWhere failed
This is not at all related to the PR you mentioned above. It is also not related to media import but is due to a change in Kodi's master branch. See my comment here: https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/commit/b04d...#r37077713
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail Team Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
Thanks Montellese, sorry for disturb with something don't relationed with your code.
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
Hey @Montellese can you trigger a new round of test builds or at least point me to your upstream branch of Kodi? I'm particularly interested in finding your implementation for xbmc.Player().getPlayingItem() as I can't find it in any of your branches but current master of mediaimporter.plex uses it
(2020-01-28, 16:46)Montellese Wrote:
(2020-01-28, 13:00)bg_x Wrote: @Montellese other thinks I noticed was no people and cdartwork syncing with Kodi.
People from casts should be imported. But I don't think it imports their artwork or any details apart from their name and which roles they play in which videos. Are you not seeing any cast or just missing some of its information?
The add-on currently imports the following artwork if present:
  • poster
  • fanart
  • clearlogo
  • clearart
  • banner
  • landscape
  • discart
That's what I also found in the Emby for Kodi code. I tested all except discart because I don't have those in my library or in Estuary.

(2020-01-28, 13:00)bg_x Wrote: And no instand Update If something changed in emby database. Needs restart of kodi for syncing...
The add-on should open a websocket connection to your Emby server and receive notifications when something changes. Please provide a debug log so that I can check if something doesn't work with that connection. On my setup I can edit or watch a video using Emby's web client and then Kodi is automatically updated.
Furthermore you can manually start synchronizing a whole media provider or import from the context menu in the view where you added and configured the provider and imports. 
Can report with the last version everything works. Artwork is fine and changes are instand reported. Changes of collections seems not updatet in realtime but I can life with this. Think emby has no trigger of update when collections are chance or I'm wrong?
AFAIR Emby doesn't have a trigger for changed collections. 

Does the playback reporting stops for you once you stopped the playback in Kodi? Because for me it does not

@Montellese sent you the log on slack
Main: Lancool II Mesh  - Ryzen 9 5900x - MSI x570 Unify - Zotac RTX 3080 AMP HOLO - 32GB Trident Z Neo 3600 CL16 -  EVO 960 M.2 250GB / EVO 940 250GB / MX100 512GB /  Crucial P1 2TB / WD Blue 3D Nand 2TB 
Sound: Saxx AS30 DSP - Beyer Dynamic Custom One Pro 
TV: Nvidia Shield 2019 Pro- Adalight 114x LEDs - Sony 65XG9505 - Kodi / Emby - Yamaha RX-V683 - Heco Victa 700/101/251a + Dynavoice Magic FX-4
Server: i3 Skylake - 8GB - OMV4 - 22TB Storage
@sualfred Yes it does stop. Tried it but only with music over DLNA. Can test later with movie and report back...
(2020-02-04, 19:39)sualfred Wrote: AFAIR Emby doesn't have a trigger for changed collections. 

Does the playback reporting stops for you once you stopped the playback in Kodi? Because for me it does not

@Montellese sent you the log on slack
Thanks for the report. You are right and I fixed it in the master branch.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail Team Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
(2020-02-04, 19:06)bg_x Wrote: Changes of collections seems not updatet in realtime but I can life with this. Think emby has no trigger of update when collections are chance or I'm wrong? 
I just gave it a try and the add-on gets a notification if I manually change the title or plot of a movie collection. Changing the plot is currently (wrongly) ignored but I've fixed that in Kodi. Changing the title is problematic because Kodi uses the title to match imported items to previously imported items. But with the newest fix changing the plot of a movie collection should automatically result in an update in Kodi.

EDIT: Just tested and changing artwork on Emby server is also updated in Kodi.

Please use the pre-installed media import repository to install / update the media importer add-ons from there. This way you should get all necessary dependencies.

ATTENTION: If you were running a previous test-build delete your MyVideosxXX.db.

Changelog
  • General
    • Handle media provider registration and activation in a separate job queue to faster detect changes
    • Fixed not detecting a changed plot for movie sets
    • Support adding (external) subtitles to the currently playing item in Kodi through the Python API
    • Minor changes to the Python media import API
  • mediaimporter.emby
    • make Direct Play configurable
    • Fix crash in emby.player.Player callbacks
    • automatically add external subtitles when starting playback of a video
    • make external subtitles configurable
    • make importing collections / movie sets configurable (enabled by default)
    • support secure websocket connections
    • improve websocket connections to remote Emby servers
  • mediaimporter.plex
    • Add support for external subtitles (thanks to @enen92)
@Montellese:

LibreELEC Build #0204w: RPi / RPi2 / Generic

Upgrade log (for reference - no obvious errors): http://ix.io/2aRt
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
Hello

I have  a small question that might be a bug. If I exit playback after just a few seconds the episode is still marked as watched.
(2020-02-09, 14:25)raptorjr Wrote: Hello

I have  a small question that might be a bug. If I exit playback after just a few seconds the episode is still marked as watched.
With Emby? If so, yes this is a known bug that has been fixed but not released yet.
(2020-02-09, 14:25)raptorjr Wrote: Hello

There was a small fix after the release of the last version. Please install the zip of the master branch here, https://github.com/Montellese/mediaimporter.emby, to see if that fixes your problem.
  • 46(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Media importing and library integration (UPnP, Emby, Plex, ...)10