• 63(current)
Release Google Drive for KODI
(2020-02-08, 15:55)Heckfy Wrote: Great plugin, I love it. Maybe you should create patreon so people could support your development?

There is a paypal link on the first post.
Fix is ready. You can get it now from my repo https://github.com/cguZZman/repository.plugins
I will submit it to the Kodi repo in the next few days.
And some bad news for those who use the source mode to play videos. Due to the change made by google, this mode is no longer possible. I'm trying to find a solution, but I suggest you to move to the normal mode or strm files.
(2020-02-09, 10:53)cguZZMan Wrote: And some bad news for those who use the source mode to play videos. Due to the change made by google, this mode is no longer possible. I'm trying to find a solution, but I suggest you to move to the normal mode or strm files.
First :-P
Thanks, thanks, thanks!
Will test it later today and report any problemen :-)
Thanx for the quick fix! It is working again.
The SOURCE mode does not work as you described, but it can be used in ADDONS mode.
Once again THANX!
Tks for the quick update!

But, what is "normal" and "addon" mode?
Thanks for the quick update! However, while videos are back up and running, I've noticed that images still won't be displayed despite all thumbnails loading just fine. Is there some sort of workaround for this?
(2020-02-09, 10:50)cguZZMan Wrote: Fix is ready. You can get it now from my repo https://github.com/cguZZman/repository.plugins

thank you so much for the fix,
I have noticed that on this version, the automatic set subs from cloud feature is not working anymore, it's not shows the subs like it was in the previews version. can you please have a look?  much appreciated
(2020-02-09, 18:19)sarah89 Wrote: Thanks for the quick update! However, while videos are back up and running, I've noticed that images still won't be displayed despite all thumbnails loading just fine. Is there some sort of workaround for this?

should be working, please log an issue in github with your debug log file to take a look on it.
(2020-02-09, 20:50)scofield272 Wrote:
(2020-02-09, 10:50)cguZZMan Wrote: Fix is ready. You can get it now from my repo https://github.com/cguZZman/repository.plugins

thank you so much for the fix,
I have noticed that on this version, the automatic set subs from cloud feature is not working anymore, it's not shows the subs like it was in the previews version. can you please have a look?  much appreciated 

You should get the subs assigned automatically. The only side effect now is the the name of the subtitles, it won't display the real name. Read here for the explanation: https://github.com/cguZZman/plugin.googl...issues/102
(2020-02-09, 17:07)aerik Wrote: Tks for the quick update!

As normal mode, I meant as the normal way you browse and addon.  It would be the same as the "addon" mode.
The other way is when you add your videos to your library. Now the only way to do it is by exporting your videos as strm files.
(2020-02-10, 04:46)cguZZMan Wrote:
(2020-02-09, 18:19)sarah89 Wrote: Thanks for the quick update! However, while videos are back up and running, I've noticed that images still won't be displayed despite all thumbnails loading just fine. Is there some sort of workaround for this?

should be working, please log an issue in github with your debug log file to take a look on it.  
OK, thanks. I'll try and do that later today.

Still, I guess you mean that images should definitely be fixed as well. The thing is, even after updating yesterday, all I get is a black screen when selecting any image in my drive folders (from within the picture addon section, of course), which is exactly what started happening a few days ago when videos also began acting up. As I said, preview thumbnails load just fine, though. I'll try and log out and back in to see if that makes a difference.
Nope, I've tried logging out and back in, but the issue with images is still there (black screen). I'll try and log an issue in github later today, then, as you asked me to do.

Regardless, I've actually been able to replicate the issue on different devices (PC, laptop, Fire TV). After updating to 1.3.1, videos are okay, but images are not being displayed properly. Have you, or anyone else here for that matter, actually tried viewing any images after yesterday's fix? Just making sure this is not just on my end because of some settings or something along those lines.

Again, thank you for taking an interest in this, cguZZMan!
Yes, I tested it. Also just doing it now and seems to work fine.
(2020-02-10, 04:51)cguZZMan Wrote:
(2020-02-09, 17:07)aerik Wrote: Tks for the quick update!

As normal mode, I meant as the normal way you browse and addon.  It would be the same as the "addon" mode.
The other way is when you add your videos to your library. Now the only way to do it is by exporting your videos as strm files. 

Hmm, nice!
I was never able to use it as a source due to errors, i use strm files, tks for the quick update!
  • 63(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Google Drive for KODI7