3.2.46 Big List loses Episode counts on each item
The latest version 3.2.46 has lost the Episode/Unwatched counts in the Big List and replaced it with rating info.  Is there a setting to get this back as I much prefer the counts.

3.2.23 showed...

Version 3.2.46 shows...

Much appreciated if we can get this back.

Thanks
(2020-03-14, 16:48)jusjoken Wrote: The latest version 3.2.46 has lost the Episode/Unwatched counts in the Big List and replaced it with rating info.  Is there a setting to get this back as I much prefer the counts.

3.2.23 showed...

Version 3.2.46 shows...

Thanks
@jusjoken , that's really strange, I have not changed that.  This is what I see in BigList:

Are those shows from your local library?

Regards,

Bart
(2020-03-14, 17:59)bsoriano Wrote:
(2020-03-14, 16:48)jusjoken Wrote: The latest version 3.2.46 has lost the Episode/Unwatched counts in the Big List and replaced it with rating info.  Is there a setting to get this back as I much prefer the counts.

3.2.23 showed...

Version 3.2.46 shows...

Thanks
@jusjoken , that's really strange, I have not changed that.  This is what I see in BigList:

Are those shows from your local library?

Regards,

Bart 
In this case...yes those are local.  Those were from my test system on Windows.  But I am getting the same results on my Shield since the update to 3.2.46 and it only has Emby content.
I am having the same issue since the update. I have the issue with Big List, but also my preferred view "Icons" . On hover it used to show the unwatched count, but now only shows rating. I now have to click through to see how many unwatched episodes I have. This all local content managed by Emby.

Win 10
Kodi 18.6
Amber 3.2.46

@jusjoken , @Nalco , I was able to reproduce the issue you mention, it was happening for tv shows that do not have a runtime set.  For those, Amber was just showing rating and certification.  I just pushed a fix to GitHub so that it shows episodes count like before.  Please download and test, and let me know if it is fixed for you.  Please let me know also if you only update from the Amber repo or the Kodi repo, so I can push this fix to the Amber repo also.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart
(2020-03-15, 15:59)bsoriano Wrote: @jusjoken , @Nalco , I was able to reproduce the issue you mention, it was happening for tv shows that do not have a runtime set.  For those, Amber was just showing rating and certification.  I just pushed a fix to GitHub so that it shows episodes count like before.  Please download and test, and let me know if it is fixed for you.  Please let me know also if you only update from the Amber repo or the Kodi repo, so I can push this fix to the Amber repo also.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart
That fixed it...thanks
(2020-03-15, 15:59)bsoriano Wrote: @jusjoken , @Nalco , I was able to reproduce the issue you mention, it was happening for tv shows that do not have a runtime set.  For those, Amber was just showing rating and certification.  I just pushed a fix to GitHub so that it shows episodes count like before.  Please download and test, and let me know if it is fixed for you.  Please let me know also if you only update from the Amber repo or the Kodi repo, so I can push this fix to the Amber repo also.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart
I only update through the Amber repro. Pretty please push the fix to that as well.

Thanks!
(2020-03-17, 03:42)Nalco Wrote:

Regards,

Bart
I only update through the Amber repro. Pretty please push the fix to that as well.

Thanks! 
@Nalco, already done.  Version 3.2.47 is in the Amber repo as of yesterday.

Regards,

Bart
(2020-03-17, 15:29)bsoriano Wrote:
(2020-03-17, 03:42)Nalco Wrote:

Regards,

Bart

Thanks!  
@Nalco, already done.  Version 3.2.47 is in the Amber repo as of yesterday.

Regards,

Bart 
Fixed! 

Thank you very very much!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
3.2.46 Big List loses Episode counts on each item0